It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: TCB GANG
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:27 pm 
Rainbow

TCB GANG "THE WAY IT WAS '

NextShow Entertainment is proud to announce the long awaited release of a limited edition – special collector’s edition – of the dvd entitled:

In August of 2004, seven of the closest and most personal friends of Elvis Presley gathered together at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel to reminisce and exchange stories about their personal experiences and admiration for Elvis Presley, “The King of Rock-n-Roll”. Present at the filming were:

· The Late Al Dvorin – Elvis’ friend and master of ceremonies

· Joe Esposito – one of Elvis’ closest friends, road manager and best man at Elvis’ marriage to Priscilla.

· Jerry Schilling – one of Elvis’ closest friends and Memphis Mafia Member.

· Dick Grob – Elvis’ Chief of Security and friend.

· Charles Stone – Elvis’ friend and concert producer.

· Loanne Parker – the widow of the late Colonel Tom Parker and close friend of Elvis’.

· Sam Thompson – Elvis’ friend, personal bodyguard and tour advance man.

This collector’s edition DVD has many unique features, some of which are listed below:

1. Last film footage of the late Al Dvorin, Elvis’ friend and Master of Ceremonies. Unfortunately and at the loss of us all, Al Dvorin was killed in an auto accident within forty-eight hours of the filming of this remarkable DVD. It is to his memory, that this DVD was dedicated. Al was with Elvis from 1956 until the untimely death of Elvis in 1977.

2. This is the only time in history that Loanne Parker (the widow of the late Colonel Tom Parker) has ever agreed to go on camera and discuss the intimate details of her experiences with Elvis, The Colonel and the TCB Gang.

3. This documentary was filmed with the permission of the Las Vegas Hilton in Elvis’ suite he occupied for many years, while performing there. This is the only filming about Elvis ever allowed in his old suite.

4. This documentary was completely “unscripted” and “uncensored”. It is the filming of the heart felt expressions of seven of the closest people in the life of Elvis Presley.

5. This documentary was produced and directed by multi EMMY AWARD winner – Dennis Rosenblatt, protégé’ to Steve Bender (The Director of Elvis’ Come-Back Special in 1968).

6. Each DVD copy contains a special booklet, written and signed by Loanne Parker.

This documentary is a “must have and must see” memento for every true fan of the King of Rock-n-Roll, ELVIS PRESLEY.

limted

77 MINUTES

. This documentary can never be done again or duplicated by anyone.

Retail Price = $19.95 + $2.95 S&H = $22.90 per unit

overseas customers

actual postage plus labor = $9.85 per unit s and h . so total would be $29.80 USD

This is for a 4-6 week delivery, based upon postal service rates.

sorry no Pay Pal

For information on how to obtain your special copy of this emotional and historical DVD please contact:

Joe Krein at: KREIN@MHCABLE.COM

Payment
must be by "Certified Funds":

Cashiers Check
Money Order
Cash
We will not ship an order by personal check, until such time as that check has cleared their bank. This requires considerably more time and attention on our part to manage distribution. Please make certain that all consumers understand the required method of payment.

REVIEW BY ELVIS EXPRESS

Narrated by Charley Pride, this DVD begins
with Elvis singing 'Kentucky Rain' and
introduces Joe Esposito and Al Dvorin to the
viewers.

Dear Al starts off by saying to Joe that they
were all very lucky to have been around Elvis
and then goes on to tell a great story of how
he first met Elvis and comically says that the
only job he never did for Elvis was dye his hair.

Then we are introduced to Jerry Shilling, Dick
Grob, Sam Thompson, Charles Stone and
Loanne Parker! Each one shares a little story
of being around Elvis and as soon as they are
all together the memories really start to flow.

The documentary is produced well and one
thing that really comes across is how relaxed
and happy all of them are to see and be with
each other again for the first time in over 7
years.

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this,
many wonderful and comical stories are told
by all.

From Elvis and Jerry Schilling getting a little
tipsy and leaving the hotel for their car only to
realise that they are staying at the hotel, the
time a hotel would not allow the Sweet
Inspirations to say there because they were
black and then Elvis pulling everyone out of
the hotel as a result, to the time the Colonel
bit his cigar in half thanks to Charles Stones
driving.

There are too many stories to mention and
you really do need to see this release! You
can almost imagine yourself being there with
these guys and joining in the fun.

In fact, Lana and I nearly was! Charles Stone
was trying to get us over there to appear on
the documentary but sadly that never came
off.

A chance of a lifetime missed but still one we
can treasure always just by putting on this
DVD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:37 am 
Rainbow

you will enjoy it.
but dont spend $60 bucks for it. thats what some people are selling it for overseas. get it thru me.
$29.80 for out side the states. thats s and h already included.
$22.90 with in the staes.
joe krein
www.elvis2001.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:05 am 
Rainbow

yes i am the same joe krein
i hope you liked it. will have more interviews coming up in that and other mags
joe
www.elvis2001.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wonder the pics we see in the beginning of the dvd, is that alreaddy filmed in elvis his Las Vegas suite.

I would love to see some pics of that famous Vegas suite, but never found any.

Wanda June, did you ever visit him there in his suite at the Hilton.

How was it like. I'll bet it was beautiful.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:40 pm 
Rainbow

the hilton suite was changed many years ago. it looks nothing like it did. i will be interviewing a hilton security guard today. he was also given a tcb by elvis. i will be asking him to decribe how the suite looked
joe krein
www.elvis2001.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:46 pm 
Joe,

Is there a possibility to show us some pics from how the suite used to be.

That would be so nice

Nadine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm 
Rainbow

i have never seen photos of the inside of his suite at the Hilton. I agree it would be cool to see them.
joe
www.elvis2001.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

What I remember about the suite is that it was huge the way it was layed out and his rooms were close to the entrance into the suite. He had an outside door that went out into the hallway and he could have come and gone through it and did-for a while when he sneaked out to do something without the "gang" going along.
I remember it was bold colors of gold and with some black and the big fireplace of marble, I think it was. It was big enough to accomadate several groups of people and still be seated nicely for conversation and there was a piano there also. And the balcony was good sized though I never saw it except through the windows. It was way too high to suit me-I couldn't think about how far up in the air we were or I would have ran screaming to the elevator like a ninny or something! No way could I have stood on that balcony! The lighting was chandliers, I remember them and there was lots of drapery that was gold with a floral disign in black I think though I didn't go examine them. I was too busy watching Elvis and the people reacting to him-I can't even say for sure what color the sofas were except they were netural coloring whatever it was! I think a pale gold color but I wouldn't swear to that now! I heard later on that everything was done in black the next year, furniture anyway. Didn't see it then. I just remember him sitting over at the table laughing his head off at the comic who was there-telling him jokes and actually insulting him from what I could hear at times and Elvis was loving it. He was about to fall out of his chair laughing, and he probably had bruised legs from slapping them as he was laughing so much. Everyone was watching him at that time. I missed the night Shecky Green was there and made him laugh-but I heard about that from one of the girls who got up there that night-she was telling how he was on the floor, just laying there laughing and trying to get up but Shecky would say something else and Elvis would just go limp laughing.
Finally someone helped him up and he sat down only to lay on the table laughing some more. I'm sure it helped get rid of any tension and nerves he might have had for those guys to come up and entertain him that way. They all loved to make him break up, it was obvious when I saw it happen.
I could have happily been a mouse or something and hung a round just to watch and listen to what went on up there. I think they changed everything after his last time there-he didn't want to ever play there again he said, he'd had enough of it. He didn't like Baron Hilton. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Wanda

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]