It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: REsepct for Elvis' family members
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

Right Guest, Elvis loved her, she had been good for him for a long while, he wanted her, married her and she gave him the delight of his heart, Lisa Marie. Though there were problems, she was young and lonely, he was older, wilder and lonely as well, but he was contracted to his career-while she was contracted in marriage that was more lonely and sad than loving and wonderful because he wasn't free to be what he wanted as a regular guy-something he had to realize he could never be again, try as he might, wish as he would, it didn't happen and he accepted that fact and went on...he still cared for her, loved her as the mother of his beloved child and right to the end, he said "she is my wife". and said that he loved her. That alone should be reason enough to give her respect and credit for all that she has done in his name for their child and for his memory. We don't have to condone everything our loved ones and our "heros" and their loved ones do, but we can respect them and their right to make their own decisions...and it would be nice if we didn't jump up and down gleefully when they might make the decision we don't agree with and it fails in some ways to please everyone. It's the best that can be at the time, usually, and that's all anyone can do. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Guest,

We all respect each others opinion and you know what.
I like Priscilla too for a lot of things .

She loved him and he loved her but it went wrong for "both" of them.

It happens to so many people.

Pris did a good job raising his Lisa which was not an easy child.
Pris did a great job saving the estate and she represents Elvis always with dignity.

She has her faults, but we all have.

I will never bash her on any forum because Elvis would not want me too, I have respect for him, her and Lisa.

But sometimes I really give my point of view too but that is not bashing her.

Sure in my opinion she should have stayed and not given up so soon on her marriage with him but that is just my humble opinion.

I know Pris will realise the mistakes she made but knowing her a bit she will never admit it publicly. But she will have moments late at night in her bed when she will think of him and feel sorry for what she did.

Well she is there now for his p recious Lisa. She is touring with her and loving her grandchildren of both her and Elvis.

She sees Elvis trough them daily and will be reminded of him daily too.

Pris is doing great, Lisa forgave her making that song Raven, said it all.

Which is great.

And Linda is fine too. Another kind of person but great too.

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:35 am 
Sun Dial

There seems to be such divided opinions on Cilla and Lisa. On one forum I am a member of I spoke in support of Lisa and I was told by one of the crazys that Iam going to burn in hell with lisa! Terrible thing to say but its a strange forum.

Natalie :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Natty,

Especially Cilla is a controversial subjest on many forums. A lot of people are very emotional when it is about her but towards Lisa that is new to me really. Everyone seems to love Lisa a lot.

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:03 am 
Sun Dial

Nadine wrote:
Natty,

Especially Cilla is a controversial subjest on many forums. A lot of people are very emotional when it is about her but towards Lisa that is new to me really. Everyone seems to love Lisa a lot.

Nadine

Not on this site...They are seriousley delusional ( some of them) if you want to see it the link is in my post un the books and Websites forum ( I think :))

Natalie.

I guess I have mixed feelings about Priscilla but I generally like her.

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2