It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Ok, I have re-done them all! THEY WERE PROTECTED, as I said - it stilled showed in Front Page as "protected." I just can't figure it out. Anyway, I re-did them and they ARE protected once again. I have no idea how long the protection wasn't on them. The last two I put up were still protected, which means it had to happen before that...which was about a month ago.

Simeon has told me in the past that when microsoft windows updates stuff automatically on the web, THINGS CHANGE. It drives him nuts. So it could be what happened. But from now on, I will periodically CHECK all the document pages!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:12 am 
Site Admin

Maia, it's okay. I emailed them again and asked them to put up the website link and informed them in a nice friendly way that the poem is copy righted in my book as of 2005. Also reviewed Joe's book for them so I think it will be okay-if they put the web link to ELC up along with it. I think they will. no sweat! These things happen when dealing with Microsoft-the durn critter! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:00 am 
WEL MAYNE THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR JOE AND THE REST TO SEE THE LIGHT, I PRAY THEY DO. BUT ITS SAD IT IS HAPPENING NOW, BUT I THINK ELVIS KNOWS. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

I found out what was wrong with the protection coming off the html pages. Simeon clued me in. I had all those pages with the same background, so everytime I made a new one, I had to go in and get the html for the background off one of the other pages. Then I thought, "why am I doing this?" I will just make a template and connect all these pages to it, then they will all have the same background." Well, fine and dandy...but when I attached all the pages that already had protected content on them, it scrambled the code, as the template interfered with it!

NOW I know...if it is already protected, DON'T DO THAT!!

:x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:46 pm 
Peacock

are we talking about Joe E?............. it's seems to me that he change his stories often :? too often

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2