It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, I have this book. Bought it when it first came out, many years ago. A very good read. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

yeah I had that book through the Slaughter's EPFC and read it..I respect Mr Parker as an individual also.and it's always great watching perform his Kempo karate.. he was a great master..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

One of MY top favourite books ,too!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:33 pm 
Site Admin

A few nights ago, I opened to kind of "check in" with Elvis and I got simply him related to me that Ed Parker was there with him...right then...like they were visiting when I connected! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just a though of hope: When we'll pass over there, we'll find so many loved ones with whom we'll be willing to share, that we'll leave El'vis' door free of a looong, looong line of visitors. 8) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

I "see" him visiting with people individually as he chooses but mostly in a setting like colleges have-with the students seated on riser seating and the "teacher" him at the center below with the ability to see the students easily etc: and it is full always...he "lectures" in his off hand, friendly and focused style. I hadn't thought of the word focused but lately it has been used quite a bit to explain how he had the "one pointedness" of his Karate teachings down very well-in fact it was there before he was so famous, he just built on it when he took up Karate etc:... and he could focus like you wouldn't believe-practically nothing would get in the way of what he was trying to explain, relate or teach to someone and often he was vexed or disappointed if something was to cut him off from that objective whatever it might be he was trying to get across. It was being "focused" and having that ability-but it was known as "one pointedness" and was a lesson to learn for anyone studying the spiritual and physical sides of Karate. That is why he was good at it, what made him able to cope so well with everything at least outwardly and what made him an excellent listener and teacher. And also gave him that connection with his fellow human beings
in a very strong way. He made them feel his interest in what they had to say, or what he had to tell them.
And it was a big step in his becoming a "master" and he has reached his goal now. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
I "see" him visiting with people individually as he chooses but mostly in a setting like colleges have-with the students seated on riser seating and the "teacher" him at the center below with the ability to see the students easily etc: and it is full always...he "lectures" in his off hand, friendly and focused style.

Are you saying Wanda that you "see" him now, in the heavenly realm, as a teacher?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

Just bits and pieces of dreams that I don't recall much about-but he is teaching...and he has this place inside a glowing pearlized looking walled dome-I can't figure it out so far and only had those bits and pieces a few times a while back-but I have to say that ever since I dreamed that he walked up to me wearing the usual a white shirt with the sleeves rolled to just below the elbow and dark pants/black or dark blue? I don't see his feet usually-but I picture boots because that's what he wore most often in those years, I have been sleeping more at night and feel some better for it. I dream too. It's his "school" or something...he teaches spiritual things...and he is a Master ....he told me. I hear his voice, but don't see him speaking-it's like mental I guess. I have no clue but I'm not the only one who has had similar kind of dreams...and have found more people of late who I didn't even know until recently and they tell me about their "connections" with the Elvis of now-his spiritual form and they too, see him dressed as I do. Weird sort of but I guess not really-it's Elvis. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I believe it true Elvis must be exercising a Masterhood in Numis'OM. His soul must be one with a high service tendency, to assist others to evolve. All we know about him signals in that direction.

A couple times I "have been" in his home there, and I've had seen a wide and luminous space, pearled white, walls, floor and the domed roof! 8) He made me sit in a white sofa by his side to talk with him. Can't remember what he said or clearly the way he dressed.

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next