http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG3PZsTKvHY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Is it not a wonder that a single soul can generate so much love...?

(I'm thankful to God from the botton of my heart, for allowing me to witness and share this WONDER.) Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Is it not a wonder that a single soul can generate so much love...?

....it IS, Amanda, and I'm so happy about it!!!!!! :D :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Me too, Sarena. And this a feeling that overflows my heart sometimes, being the two last days one of those times. (El'vis Aaron's Garden in Numis'OM must be receiving an extra charge of LOVE...)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

People are reading Sonny's book and "buying" some of it as being true or possible-I have not read anything other than his interview bits that Joe K. did with him and am going to save my opinion until further reading or reviews- although I won't buy his book and if other people do, that's fine with me. I haven't bought very many of anyones, usually because of personal reasons which Elvis would scold me for but I can't help it where those 3 are concerned. They hurt him...in a way that was dispicable and totally avoidable, when he was "down" so to speak and I don't know if I will ever forgive not that they give a darn about that-or what I think but I care less about their opinions of me or what I think, etc:..... I hope Sonny's straight now and does have love in his heart for Elvis and his life with him... I hope that he has found peace and comfort in his heart and soul, that he does well and can live with the memories of those last months of Elvis' life in some sort of peace and understanding. It would be tough to do.
wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

some changes their direction with the wind or trends...what other things he remembered now,that he forgot to mention in their first book..what he's gonna tell us about the man..the man he was fortunate to be around of,and long enough to learn about love, respect ,caring and loyalty..now it sounds like after that first book,Sonny is saying", btw,I forgot to tell you that, Elvis has some good sides too which I'm gonna tell you about in my new book"..
No,I won't buy that book,not interested how far he came to be a "nice old man" walkin around smiling..and as for forgiving him(them),it's Elvis's bussiness, no one can do this in his place..West cousins have to learn to face this..there's no meaning to search the peace or forgiveness they may need at this stage of their lives,among Elvis fans..it's between Elvis and them..is this something they should be afraid of?..no, I don't think so this is surely for their favour, since no fan possibly can reach Elvis's capacity of loving and forgiving.. if I were them,I'd rather meet Elvis to apologize, than me(myself)lol.. :wink:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Zey! I agree and as usual put it so well and straight to the point. Why, as if it's any of my/our business to ask, do you all have to move? Are they tearing down the place or something? You all were good tennants I am sure-I know things are changing there as they are everywhere and I hope that there will be very good news for you very soon! It is a full moon-now things can go forward much easier-blessings to you and your wonderful family. Love wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you kids.. :)
Wanda,actually the owner of the house says that we are the best tennants she ever met..lol..we always pay in time,made some major restoration in the house such as the bathrooms and kitchen, floors,doors and many other things,also the garden was like a jungle,my mom builded a beautiful garden and she is happy with all those things naturally, but now her children wants to sell the house,otherwise,to let us live some more, she is asking for a higher amount of rent which is ridiculously high for such an old house, besides we can't afford it .But most of all, we need to live in our" own house", away from the crowd and have some little peace in our own world without being disturbed ..so we need to find that house before it's too late for my parents..I want to see them happy and smiling again in their own garden..So I'm I'm thankfull for all of your prayers..
here is a little corner of our garden..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What beautiful gardens, Zey! Your mother must have a green thumb.
I never tire of looking at flowers, so thank you for sharing. And the same goes for the pretty snow scene as well.
I did not know it snowed in Turkey, except for the high mountain areas, so it is a pleasant surprise to see.
It's too bad you being forced to move, due to the high rent.
My hope & prayer for you is that it will work out somehow for the better,
whether the rent comes down or you find an even more desirable place to live.

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next