Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
This book is a
Special Gift from
Elvis and the Universe!

* ELVIS contacts Paula Farmer, a conscious channel to write his memoirs in first person as he speaks.

* ELVIS expresses remorse about how he lived parts of his past life and also enlightens us about life after death.

* ELVIS sends a special message of love to his daughter Lisa and her children; his wife, Priscilla; his friends, Marian Cocke and Janelle McComb; his close work associates, Colonel Tom Parker, Joe Esposito and Charlie Hodge; and to the fans he loved so much.

* ELVIS shares his true feelings about his Mama and Daddy; his stillborn brother, Jesse Garon; and his career, marriage and fatherhood.

* ELVIS reveals his innermost thoughts regarding life and death; sex and drugs; religion; and his meeting with God.

* ELVIS had a mission on Earth to change the course of music for this century. Now, in his afterlife, his mission is to enlighten mankind.

Quote:
I found a book about Elvis that was channelled and written by Elvis from his afterlife! Imagine my excitement when I found this book, as Elvis himself provides the answers that I was interested in finding!!! I was over joyed to have found this as Elvis speaks to us in first person through the conscious channel, Paula Farmer. This book's title is:, "Elvis Aaron Presley, His Growth and Development as a Soul Spirit within the Universe."

This sounds more than exciting!!!!
Why haven't we heard about this book before? Will try to find out when it was published!!
Thank you Sue-Lenora for passing this information!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Sue thank you so much for sharing this information with us and for providing the link on additional info. on this amazing book and where we can get it. :D DEFINITELY going to try and get this one as soon as I possibly can! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

I don't mean to be a "wet blanket" but another person channeled Elvis too, and it was connected with the Stanley's at the time and seemed to be more in line with their thoughts etc;. I haven't heard of this book, so will be interesting to see what the channeled comments are and if they are like he was while alive on earth. One would hope he would have much to enlighten us earthlings about-if it is truly Elvis. He said he would do everything he could to make "contact" with those left behind-if he could he would. He wanted to write his life story, according to his friends whom he spoke to about it and had the title chosen, so I look forward to reading the above mentioned book too. Hope it's available and reasonable in price. Haven't heard a word about it-I also hope it's not the old one revamped and title changed etc: which has happened a time or two-including mine! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, I also share your hopes! I think it is good to have a critical attitude. But let's find out and then judge. Would be too good if it was really Elvis who was channelled by this lady. :D :? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Wanda you're not being a "wet-blanket" my dear so no worries. :) You're just sharing information that you had regarding a similar situation to try and give us the "heads up" so to speak and that's always welcomed here. :D Besides, unfortunately with ALL of the many LIES, PHONY THINGS, etc........that have been written about Elvis over the years, it seems sad but true that we need to approach most things written about him with an "optomistically skeptical" eye. :roll: :( I thank God for your book Wanda which people can read with ease in knowing that what they're reading is the TRUTH about what this wonderful man was and is all about. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

I went to the site link and I think that I have read this book before-It was a good book, in that it teaches things that everyone should know and it uses Elvis as the example, the one "teaching" and relating how things were and how he felt. But there were things not quite so from what I knew and also from what was known, still they were meant to be a lesson for others and there wasn't anything "wrong" that would matter and much that people could learn and accept.
The "madonna complex" thing was spoken of as if he were telling it-but that was not quite the way it was. It wasn't that she had a child-it was that she had a lover and that part of the "Madonna" aspect is more the truth.
So I do not think Elvis would be saying that was his problem-he might, to go along with the "story" but wouldn't he tell the whole truth and nothing but in the afterlife state? Whatever, it is a good little book and has many useful and enlightening life lessons in it. I remember people liked it back then and they would again as it's very much in Elvis' favor and is said to be him telling his story...for the most part it appeared to be pretty close. Although nothing is said about his physical health problems-or that he had any other than emotional ones...and that he was nervous and hyperventilated at times when he was upset etc:. And how badly he felt failing as a husband and a father, etc:. And as a spritual guide kind of book, it's a pretty good one. I think we have a copy of it somewhere in one of the many boxes of Starla's books out in the safe shed. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Your additional insights and information about this book are much appreciated too Wanda! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I thank you, too, Wanda! For me it should be sure it was Elvis channeled, or Elvis' message, so I would want to read it, not otherwise... :? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, I remember Paula Farmer's book from back in the 1990's - she contacted me I believe, due to my ELC website. I "think" she sent me a copy of her book - I just don't remember. I kind of felt about it what Wanda does (whether I read the book, or in my communications with Paula - can't remember which. But it IS postive, and going in the right direction, which is a plus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:35 am 
Site Admin

No apologies necessary daer Sue-Lenora! :D You were just sharing information with us that you had and that's always a welcomed thing! :wink: :D Maia I agree with what you said too in that the book being positive and going in the right direction being a PLUS!! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]