It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: A personal message from Larry Geller for YOU ALL
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Angels :D :D

Yesterday I received an email from Larry and he asked me to share this with you ALL :D :D

A personal message from Larry Geller:

I am very happy to announce that we have a limited number of Pre-Release copies of my new book Leaves of Elvis’ Garden – signed by me - available to the members and friends of Elvis Presley fan clubs.
In this book I convey not just what Elvis did…but what he believed. You will read passages from his favorite books, with quotes and pictures of the philosophers and spiritual thinkers he admired. You will view photographs of never-before-seen actual pages from some of those books, including The Prophet, with notes and comments in his own handwriting. Maybe best of all, you will listen in on intimate conversations that Elvis and I shared on a myriad of subjects over the years, including his feelings about the women in his life, the future of his career and life after death.
You know, of course, that hundreds of books and millions of words have been written about the phenomenon that was Elvis Presley. None even approaches what is revealed in this one—because this is the one story Elvis made me promise to tell. Elvis charged me with this responsibility, empowering me and inspiring me to write this book when he said: “The world knows Elvis Presley all right, but they don’t know me. I want them to know me, the real person. Larry, I’m counting on you.”
What I describe of Elvis here will shock some people. It’s guaranteed to surprise you. Because what you will discover is a side of Elvis that was so intimate and personal, he never publicly let it out in words, only through his music. When you plumb the depths of Elvis’ soul as it is revealed here, you will understand the real Elvis. You will know him and, if possible, very likely love him even more.
Take a walk with me through the heart and soul of Elvis the seeker. No matter how much you may already know of Elvis, you will come away feeling that you know him far better for having experienced Leaves of Elvis’ Garden.

Larry Geller

WWW.LARRYGELLERAUTHOR.COM

FOR YOUR AUTOGRAPHED COPY :D :D

I also send Larry the Thread "questions for Larry Geller" :D :D

To hear an interview with Larry "The Larry Geller Story" about his book, his life with Elvis etc... with some BEAUTIFULL MUSIC :D , please click on the link below :D :D ENJOY!!! :D :D

http://www.larrygellerauthor.com/audio/ ... -Radio.mp3

Image :D :D :D

Ohhh before I forget.... dear Sarena... Larry told me he will be in Germany in November 2008... I will try to be there too, maybe we could finally meet :D :D ... TIME WILL TELL... anyway here is the information I wanted to share with you and ALL OTHERS ofcourse :D :D

http://www.elvisweekend.de/1.html :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU SO MUCH, KA'RALA! :P :P

(While writting this I'm listening to the interview with Larry, taking the time for music in it, to relax the attention... I wish to understand every single word said... :roll: )

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Ohhh before I forget.... dear Sarena... Larry told me he will be in Germany in November 2008... I will try to be there too, maybe we could finally meet ... TIME WILL TELL... anyway here is the information I wanted to share with you and ALL OTHERS ofcourse

That's great news, Ka'rala!! Let's try our best!! Thanks!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:04 pm 
THANK YOU KA'RALA!!!

I'm also listening to Larry Geller right now. Larry just answered the question I asked Joe to ask. He said, "Elvis is here with us in spirit- there's no question about it."

GREAT!!! :D :D :D

And I can't wait to read this book!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:19 am 
Thank you for that message Carola :D , and the link!

I ordered and read my signed copy of Larry´s book a few weeks ago and I recommend it to all who haven´t. It´s one great and important piece in the Elvis puzzle and really helped me to understand. It´s those little books from people who knew him that really fill the gaps and answer your questions!

A wonderful weekend to all of you!

Ingrid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Dearest Ka'rala THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for sharing Larry's wonderful e-mail with us and posting the link to this fantastic interview for us to listen to!! :D :D :D I am listening to it as I type right now and currently I am listening to Elvis' beautiful voice sing "Help Me" straight from his loving soul!!! :D :D I have ordered Larry's book and can't wait to get it and read about the incredible spiritual journey these 2 amazing men went on together!! :D :D :D Ingrid I hop that you and everyone here had a great weekend filled with God's LOVE!!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Sue my dear friend, of course I don't mind sharing my thoughts on Larry's wonderful book with all of you after I get done reading it!! :D :D In fact, I'm looking forward to doing so!! :wink: :D :D Glad to hear you had a good weekend over in the UK dear angel! :wink: :D It was a pretty good one here in the U.S. too!! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:43 pm 
Thank You for passing along Larry's Book and Interview, I'm downloading it now I can't wait to hear it. There is so many books really Good Books like Larry's I want to get, but being on Disability it isn't easy getting the money. if Anyone would allow me to Borrow some they think are Good and decent, I would Love to read them. I would of Course mail them right back after I was done reading them. :( FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image sweet Angels :D :D It was my pleasure :D :D

:( :( I´m sorry to hear you don´t have the money to buy this beautifull book...
I don´t have the money to buy books either :(, but some day WE will, Fairytaile :D :D SOMEDAY :D :D When I have the money together (hopefully very soon :P ) I will order you this ONE too and that´s a PROMISE... :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:16 pm 
Fairytale and Ka'rala...

I'm sorry you don't have the money to buy books. And Fairytale, I'm sorry to hear you're on disability! Are you okay?

I'm not able to afford many books either, but I'm determined to get them ALL someday. I'd love to be able to open up a sort of lending library! Right now my collection of Elvis books is small and only includes the popular sort of books. (I've been blessed to find several used copies for very cheap at thrift stores.) I can't wait to get the more spiritual ones.

God bless you, in all ways, friends. :)

Love,
Trish

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next