It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:44 pm 
Thank You Both for your concerns about my Disability, I have been Disabled now for about 12 years. I was in a real bad Car Wreak when I was in my early 20s, I have a Cervical Neck injury. I have Arthrites real bad, I had to have a complete Knee replacement 4 years ago because of the Arthrities. Its just I'm by myself and I don't get very much a month to live on, and by the time I pay Bills and such there isn't to much left for other things. But I'm comfortable, and the Lord helps me. So Please don't be worried about me, I just thought if I could maybe borrow some Elvis books from someone. You Both are very Sweet People! Thanks! FairyTale! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:53 pm 
Sue, you are so nice. Thank you for your generosity and caring.

Fairytale, thank you for explaining your condition. I'm happy you are able to make it through and your morale is so positive. If only other people could have such a light opinion of their hardships! (Including me!) I hope you aren't in much pain from your arthritis. I admire you for staying happy. :)

Much love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet FairyTale I too am so very sorry to hear of your disability and how it originally happened. :( I am also sorry to hear about your Arthritis which I'm sure only makes things that much more difficult on you. :( Yet, in spite of all of these things, you still manage to keep such a positive and happy attitude(which I'm sure isn't always easy) and I want you to know that I admire you SO much for that!!! :D :D You are so right in saying that the Lord helps you!! :D :D He will always help you and never let you down. Something that I'm sure you know that our dear Elvis wholeheartedly believed and I know that he is rejoicing and smiling right now in knowing that you believe that too!!! :D :D :D I believe it too!! :wink: :D :D Dear angel if there is anything that I can do to help keep a smile on your face(loaning books, etc....) please just let me know and I'll be more to happy to help out in any way that I can!! I don't have alot of Elvis books(working on fixing that though as quickly as I can :wink: :P :D ) but I'm more than willing to share what I do have my sweet friend. :D :D :D Sweet Sue CONGRATULATIONS on the new job you are starting my dear friend!! :D :D Hope it goes well for you!! :wink: :D Please keep us posted!! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:20 am 
Site Admin

You are most welcome dear angel and we'll be looking forward to hearing more about how everything goes as soon as you can update us!!! :wink: :D :D Good luck hon!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:21 pm 
Site Admin

You are most welcome dear angel!!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D Image

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:48 pm 
I would like to say for all the Loving Concerns, and all of the Help You All have sent my way A GREAT BIG THANK YOU! and you have made me CRY! Mari and Sue and anybody else that have any Good Decent Books about Elvis I would Love to Borrow them. I would care for them as if they were my own, and I would send them right back as soon as I was done reading them. My Mailing address is: Barbara Rogers PO BOX 73 Grottoes, VA. 24441. So God Richly Bless My Elvis Family, and Love You All With All of My Heart. :hug: FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:53 am 
Site Admin

You are more than welcome my dear friend!! :wink: :D :love: I'll go through my little collection and get in touch with you as soon as I can dear angel. :D :D May God bless you!! :D

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2