It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: NEW UNSEEN PHOTOS OF ELVIS FOUND!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:02 am 
Site Admin

Hi, On Aol's welcome page was an article about the photographer who was in charge of taking photo's of all event at the Madison Square Gardens and who took photos there in 72 when Elvis was there just found a big packet of some 40 plus photos of that concert and Elvis looks beautiful! He said he met him back stage and he was a humble, nice fellow with triple X chirisma. He was wearing the white suite with the red squares in double rows down the sleeves and legs of his suit and he does look fantastic, perfect hair, tanned and beautiful -of course the cape was "in then" also... Anyway, we will be seeing them soon probably as he had to get permission from EPE to use the photos for a display being done of events at the Gardens as it is going to be torn down and rebuilt better and bigger etc:...and Elvis is featured in the display of events...those pictures. The guy had totally forgotten about that bunch-he had already picked what he thought was the best and didn't see these which are so super as to be questionable if the others were as good??? Anyway, only two were shown-and he was super looking! Something to look forward to...great! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Link to one of the pictures (click on arrows for more photos):
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Unseen-El ... yWPb_qChkF

Full story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080410/ap_ ... _garden_11

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:32 pm 
:D Thanks Wanda and Laurie for Showing these Awesome Pictures, I hope there is even more Pictures out there that someone doesn't know they have. So we can see them to, I put them on MY YAHOO! :D FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:45 am 

Here is more pics and additional info.:

NEW YORK, April 9 (UPI) -- A New York photographer said he recently discovered nearly 100 never-before-seen pictures of U.S. rock 'n' roll icon Elvis Presley.

George Kalinsky photographed the famed singer at New York's Madison Square Garden nearly 36 years ago, the New York Daily News said.

Kalinsky, who was the Garden's official photographer for 40 years, said he recently went through his files to see if he had anything interesting from the concert that hadn't been published.

"I thought I had eight or 10 good photos, but I found four rolls of film," Kalinsky told the Daily News. "It was mind-boggling. I'd totally forgotten that I'd taken that many."

The collection is set to go on display at Graceland, Presley's former Tennessee home, which now serves as a museum.

"This is an incredible and rare find," Kevin Kern, a spokesman for Elvis Presley Enterprises, told the newspaper. "It is as if George found a treasure chest of never before seen Elvis photos."

When I really think of advice Elvis gave me, I learned more from how he lived. He was a very powerful man who did not hurt people with that. - Jerry Schilling said that to me in referance to a question i posted in an online chat hosted by EPE!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]