It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 pm 
Very Interesting Sue, I could see why Elvis enjoyed this Book so Much. To me alot of what is said reminds me of what Elvis was Searching for, and I know now he as Found his Answers. Thanks for Sharing these Great Words and Teachings. :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:49 am 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
Very Interesting Sue, I could see why Elvis enjoyed this Book so Much. To me alot of what is said reminds me of what Elvis was Searching for, and I know now he as Found his Answers. Thanks for Sharing these Great Words and Teachings. :love:

AMEN FairyTale my dear friend! :wink: :D Sue my sweet angel of course we don't mind you sharing this with us as it is always interesting and inspiring to be able to read something that was so near and dear to our precious guy's heart!! :wink: :D :love: I thank you so very much for posting this for us!! :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 pm 
Sue I'm seeing this to a Little, that People are wanting to know the other sides of Elvis. I know it is a very Good Thing! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:28 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
I feel Elvis would have loved to have had the chance to read, teach and show many others including us, his fans about the books he loved to read and study and if anyone, including myself, can post the information etc, it's almost like he's getting his wish, albeit indirectly, y'know?!

AMEN and right on dear Sue!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:24 am 
Site Admin

:wink: :P 8) :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:21 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
I specially love Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet", it's a lovely book too with verses and prose from a Lebanese poet who has become popular - his spiritual verses are most moving and heart-touching! :)

AMEN dear angel!! :wink: :D A beautiful and lovely book indeed and it's no wonder why our dear Elvis loved it so much too!! :wink: :P :D :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]