It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: FACE TO FACE IS HERE!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

FACE TO FACE!! http://elvisfacetoface.wordpress.com :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: FACE TO FACE IS HERE!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm 
Flame

I am new on this forum.

When Wanda talk about a few people had a photocopies of her book " We remember Elvis", copyrigh 1985, and the first essay of "Face to Face" about twenty pages long. Also I had the seven little books called "Straight talk". I read it so many times over the year.

Thank you Wanda June Hill for the wonderful work that she had made with the book "Elvis Face to Face" I am very proud of her. I like it very much.

And Elvis fan from Canada

Last edited by Liliane on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm 
Flame

Hi Wanda, I tried to download your book at my notebook at home and I get it! :bouncy:

So on weekend I have enough time to read it. Thanks a lot for putting it as a free download. I appreciate it a lot. So that mean you don't want to make money of your memories on Elvis like all the others. And in my opinion that's what a genuine and honest person should do: Sharing with his fans all around the world, so that they have a chance to know a little the man behind the image. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

you are totally welcome AngelEyes!!! This has been a dream of mine, a wish that came true! Thanks to everyone who helped me, gave me information and shared their stories as well. I truly am happy that finally it is free; our first book cost a lot of money and it sold but we didn't make a dime off of it- the hard back book- due to the publisher going out of business. It wasn't the money ever with us- in fact we put money into getting it made and the second time I went through Amazon's book company...I didn't have enough money to do it and no way to put
it on line at that time, for free. But thanks to Maia's talent and generosity with her time and energy, it's here now...and it's FREE! Thanks also to the God that Elvis truly believed in, knelt before and prayed to for help and guidance; I know that without faith we don't have much of a life. Elvis taught me that and I had faith that someway, someday, there were be a way to reach all his fans and as he would say, "Hot dawg! Can you believe it!" I DO now, "fer sure!"

Thanks AngelEyes, I'm glad you could download it. I hope most people can - if not they can e-mail me. wandajunehill@aol.com
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm 
Owl

Wonderful news Wanda! I would like to send the link to a few people who I meet on the Elvis cruise last year. Thats OK to do, right? I talked about your 2006 revised book but they had not seen it. This is such a great way to be able to share. Thank you, Camille

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, sure AngelEyes, this book is for the world to have access to; his fans from everywhere are welcome to it. I believe he would be very pleased to have
his thoughts and interests shared like this. He might be very shy and "really an introvert" off stage, he still loved to talk and talk and share with his friends and
he seldom met a stranger...they became a friend pretty quickly.
I have been trying to send the link to all the contacts I have, and will have to go
fire up the old Dell and get some older ones off that I don't have since I have the
new one- So far those who have responded like what they've read...and think it is interesting the way it's ...not like a regular book. Well, he wasn't just a ...
"regular guy"....
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I would have Really Loved to Hear What Elvis' Thoughts were if he would have Read Wanda's Books, that would Probably be another Book in it self! :D :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]