It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ginger Alden Autobiography!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 pm 
Sun Dial

Ginger Alden Autobiography Now on Pre-Order: Elvis Presley’s fiancée and last love, Ginger Alden, will finally publish her much anticipated autobiography "Elvis and Ginger" in 2014. You can now pre-order the book.
She notes, “Elvis, you and I know the truth and unfortunately you’re not here to set the record straight. With this book, I will try to...”
For over three decades Ginger has held the truth of their relationship close to her heart. Now she shares her unique story, and while a lot has been written about the King, the Elvis we meet in this long-anticipated memoir is a revelation.
In her own words Ginger details their whirlwind romance—from first kiss to his stunning proposal of marriage. And for the very first time she talks about the devastating end of it all, and the 80,000 mourners and reporters who descended on Graceland in 1977, exposing Ginger to the reality of living in the spotlight of a short, yet immortal, life.
Above it all, Alden rescues Elvis from the hearsay, rumours, and tabloid speculations of his final year by shedding a frank yet personal light on a very public legend. From a unique and intimate perspective, she reveals the man- complicated, romantic, fallible, and human - behind the enduring myth, a superstar worshipped by millions, and loved by Ginger Alden.

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: Ginger Alden Autobiography!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Nice picture of Ginger, she was very attractive and she made Elvis laugh some, plus she was willing to let him be her spiritual teacher. She filled an empty space in his last few months of life; he needed someone who listened more than questioned. He believed that there was no such thing as coincidence and therefore, Ginger was there because there was a need and she came to fill it. This photo was taken at her grandfather's funeral, and Elvis had been crying
because he was tender hearted; he had to have cared for her otherwise he would not have put himself "through another funeral"! He said they always made him cry and he could understand the loss and heartache of the remaining friends and relatives.
I think she will write a good story, short though their time together was; it was interesting, exciting and also short. Elvis mentioned her several times, I heard her laughing with him, it made ME happy to know she was there cheering him up and making him feel better.
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm 
Sun Dial

:hello: I'm also Happy that Ginger was there with Elvis, when he needed some one that made him laugh and would listen to him. I hope that Ginger also lets Elvis Fans that still believe that Elvis abused and died of prescription drugs , know that he didn't. :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:10 am 
Site Admin

I hope she can see past what things around him and his health "appeared to be" and understand that he was seriously ill, that he was struggling to keep going physically and emotionally, and that she though she was very young, had not experienced life very much at that time, could see the man behind that image. That I believe is what he showed to her more than the image dude; he wanted her to go with him on tours, and she hated being away from her family. She was
a girl-he was a as he put it, "a worn out old stud, trying to show off for the lady mares". I scolded him for thinking that; and he finally laughed about it all. He
needed to laugh, Ginger and he laughed often. Elvis was always "youthful in the things he might think and spur of the moment do" but he was so sick physically it was a struggle every day". Elvis came into the Alden's lives when
they needed help; family problems between parents, and he helped to resolve
some of those financially. He above all wanted them to be happy, after all it was Ginger's mother, and to Elvis the mother of the household was the heart of the home. Hopefully, Ginger by now has more information regarding Elvis' last months of life, his physical struggle to keep going, how much he wanted everyone to be happy and enjoy life. He knew his was ending, he wanted to leave good memories for those he cared about. What more could anyone ask of another person? As he would say, "love is everything, you can't do harm to anyone you love as you love yourself. It's impossible really, ...think about it."
Love always,
wanda june

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 pm 
Sun Dial

"Worn Out Old Stud" Elvis sure could put himself Down and show his insecurities, I'm Happy you tried to make him see that he wasn't. I to would like Ginger since she has gotten older, well say in her book how hard it was for Elvis to do even the simple things we all do everyday because of him feeling so Bad at times, and how Brave he was to still be " That Elvis" his Fans wanted to hear and see. :love:

Post subject: Re: DARRIN LEE'S BOOKS -GREAT!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

DARRIN LEE HAS BOOKS THAT YOU CAN READ ON LINE WITH A KINDLE OR THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE FOR YOUR OWN SELF. THEY
ARE VERY GOOD, THEY DISPUTE THE DRUGGED UP, STONED AND OUT OF IT CRAP SAID ABOUT ELVIS ON THIS LAST TOURS. DARRIN
WENT OUT AND INTERVIEWED A LOT OF FOLKS WHO WERE AT THOSE SHOWS, HE SPOKE TO SECURITY GUARDS WHO WERE THERE, HE SPENT HIS OWN MONEY AND MADE IT HIS JOB TO GIVE ELVIS CREDIT FOR WHAT HE DID ON STAGE AT THAT TIME IN HIS LIFE. HE GAVE SUPER SHOWS, SAID THESE FOLKS WHO WERE THERE! He was not drugged up in their eyes, he was spot on and he sounded wonderful, full voiced and they were awed even after all this time, with the glory of being at one of his concerts. " WE WILL NEVER FORGET" SAID MANY.
GO TO ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THIS SITE, THERE YOU WILL FIND THE LINK TO DARRIN'S BOOKS. OR YOU CAN GO TO AMAZON AND LOOK UNDER DARRIN'S NAME...AND FIND THE BOOKS that you can read at your leisure for .99Cents each!
Can't beat that! Do it! Know the truth and tell them to shut their
mouths! (I almost said that in "Elvis style" but he would scold me for not "speaking like a lady".) okay, this time...wjh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm 
Sun Dial

:hello: :P :lol: I can hear Elvis now! But I know it is so Hard not to Rant and Rave, in some UnLady like Words about the UnCalled For Garbage that Elvis has been and Continues to be Accused of in those last few months. Especially how Elvis was made Fun of and Put Down in how he Looked, or Sounded or tTalked on Stage. When if the Stupid People should have just Opened their Eyes, and Seen that Elvis was just Big Around his Middle and that didn't have One Thing to do with being " FAT"! :x

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]