It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:33 pm 
Thanks Amanda, for thinking I have big eyes! :shock: They are actually small and plain, but I appreciate your vote of confidence :D

Thanks for the smiles, Sue! :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Thanks Amanda, for thinking I have big eyes! They are actually small and plain, but I appreciate your vote of confidence

Can't believe that, Trish! Your acute mind most be surely accompanied by an acute look... :roll: :P

In the General section of this Forum, you can see many of us even since childhood. I invite you to participate if you feel so. (And any other new friend here.)

Here is the link to one below, but as my line is failing, let me tell you another one topic is: "Forum ladies at tender age", or something similar, back to last year, I think. I have been searching for it but don't get it. There is one topic "Hi, this is me" (Jul9-2006) in "General" thread too, and another one "Some photos" Jul 11.

elvislightedcan-about1431.html

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:59 pm 
Thank you, Amanda,

I LOVED looking at the pictures! :D I left a post there saying how lovely you all are. I can just tell by looking at everyone that if we were to all attend a big party together, it would be FANTASTIC. Everyone looks both sensitive and fun.

Maybe if you were to look at my face, you would find signs that I think hard about things (wrinkles between my eyebrows)... but I promise you they ARE small eyes. :D I am too shy to post my picture just yet.

Sue, thanks for the smiles AGAIN. :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
So if Elvis WILL be a "god" in the future it probably won't be in the old sense but in a new context altogether.

I LIKE THAT THOUGHT! Very expansive. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I LIKE THAT THOUGHT! Very expansive. Smile

yes, expansive and making a deep impression on me! :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

maia wrote:
Quote:
So if Elvis WILL be a "god" in the future it probably won't be in the old sense but in a new context altogether.

I LIKE THAT THOUGHT! Very expansive. :)

I share this feeling also!

I believe most of humanity uses semantically conditioned and worn out words, that originally were to explain certain realities, reachables from a hight level of conscience.

Along the way, many of this words were "sequestered" by the powerful, that used them as part of systems of beliefs that incorporated FEAR to their doctrines, as a way to dominate the people, not helping them to enlight themselves, but the opposite, restraining them in their freedom to BE.

Now I feel like a great work must be done to restore the deep meaning of these words. Elvis had an inmense interest in finding profound meanings to words. He somehow felt that there was more to it. He dared to break through old beliefs, to find in them his own truth, giving them back its direct value. I think, for what we know directly from him and his closer real friends, that he found GOD behind all these efforts, and nobody could take out from him that true experience.

I believe the time is here for all this to change. We are following quick evolutive paces and soon, the human collective conscience, will be integrating the truth behind the words. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2