It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 am 
MaryInTheMorning wrote:
:D Glad to know that you are here to listen, and please know that I will always be here to listen to you too so please feel free to write some REEEEAAALLLLL YYY long messages yourself any time you like!! :wink: :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: Thank you, Mari. Trust me, I'll be taking you up on that offer one of these days! :lol:

So happy to hear you are feeling healthy (ish). :wink: I think a lot of time if people can just get a "foothold" on health, they can lift up. :D And maybe the same is sort of true about relationships...although my sister and I are just so incredibly different I think the best thing for us is to be on opposite sides of the country (as indeed we are) and have "pleasant small talk" as our main goal in communication :D

Anyway, it's a beautiful day here in PA, and I hope it's the same for you in Chicago. And I hope that you are happy. How could you not be...you're logged onto the ELC forum even as we speak! :lol:

Always wonderful talking with you~
Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Golden Sky wrote:
:lol: :lol: Thank you, Mari. Trust me, I'll be taking you up on that offer one of these days! :lol:

You are very welcome dear angel and please do feel free to take me up on that offer anytime!! :wink: :D I agree with what you said about if people are able to get a "foothold" on things like health or relationships that they can lift up or improve. :) The thing is sometimes it's really hard to get a hold of that darn foot ya know?? :wink: :lol: :P However, just keep trying is my motto! :D Either you'll get a hold of the foot or fall down on your backside tryin'!! :wink: :P :lol: :D In terms of what you said about your relationship with your sister, sometimes it is better to maintain that "polite distance" that way you can as you said, still have some kind of a plesant relationship. :) So glad it's a beautiful day in PA. for you hon! :D Unfortunately, it's another "cold and gray Chicago morning"(song cue :wink: ) here for us. :P :roll: However, weather aside, I am happy because I am logged into ELC and always feel the joy of our dear Elvis whenever I'm here!!! :wink: :D :D

Hope you are having a good day and are happy too!! :wink: :D It is always so wonderful and heart-warming to talk to you too!! :D :love: :hello:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:50 am 
:D Yeah Mari you should be down here in Virginia with me, its nice and Sunny and Warm. After I read what you said here RainBowLight, it came to me that just how very much this World could Learn from Elvis in the Way he like you said it seems he never ran out of Cheeks to Turn. That even though he was Used and Abused, and Put down Lower then Dirt. He still Forgave, and he still put out is Hand in FreindShip and Help! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:13 pm 
MaryInTheMorning wrote:
Golden Sky wrote:

You are very welcome dear angel and please do feel free to take me up on that offer anytime!! :wink:

I certainly will, Mari! I haven't been on the forum much lately, so you know I'm just storing up more and more things to say when I have time!!! :lol: You made me laugh with your "song cue" for In the Ghetto...thanks :D And thanks also for sharing your thoughts about getting those darn footholds :lol:

Fairytale and Sue, always a pleasure reading your contributions, too. It does seem that Elvis never stopped turning his other cheek. Bless his beautiful heart.

Love to all,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 pm 
Site Admin

I haven't been here for about the last week and half either dear Trish so I can more than relate to storing up more and more things to say!! :wink: :lol: :D Between the two of us, we'll probably have enough to say to write a book!! :wink: :lol: :P :D Glad I was able to make you laugh with my "Ghetto" song cue, and you are more than welcome for my "foothold" thoughts. :wink: :D I also agree with the last thing you said my sweet friend "Bless his beautiful heart!!" :wink: :D :D AMEN to that "fer sure!!" :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:45 am 
HOORAY! Mari, I'm happy to see you again! :D :D :D Thanks for coming around!

I missed you and love you. :D
Trish

p.s. But we'll have to write that book some other day :lol: because I'm in a rush here. Hope to talk with you again soon. :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear Trish!! :D :D I'm so happy to be seen and be back here at ELC again!! :wink: :D :D You are more than welcome for me coming around. :wink: :P This is one of my favorite places to be aside from being with my husband and precious daughter!! :D :D :bouncy: Looking forward to writing that book with you whenever you get the chance and hope to talk to you again soon too hon!! :wink: :D :P Missed you and love you too!! :D :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

Awww, thank you so very much dear angel!!! :wink: :D :D You and all of my other angels here at ELC provide such a beautiful and loving CIRCLE OF LOVE that always brings a smile to my heart!!! :wink: :D :love: (A) Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 am 
MaryInTheMorning wrote:
Missed you and love you too!! :D :D :love:

Thank you, Mari! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:48 pm 
Site Admin

You are so very welcome dear angel!! :D :D :love:

Page 3 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next