It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Michael j Fox Parkinsons Foundatio www.michaeljfox.com
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

We donate to Michael's foundation to help in the research of this disease. It has been, for us, heartbreaking, to see my now eldest brother, Don, go from an active and involved husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend, to seeing what this horrible disease has taken from him already.
He is a good man and an honorable man and he is one of my favorite brothers. He knows how bad it is and he has fewer and fewer good days now.
Elvis quietly helped so many and in the spirit of the generous heart that was and is Elvis, we donate to Parkinson's research and also to a place in our county called Mother Hill's House of Hope which is a homeless shelter.
She works her heart out to help anyone in need and that is what Elvis always did do and is still doing because charities he supported are still working with Graceland.
Elvis was and is a shining example of all that is good about humanity.
always with love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

My thanks to you also dear Marjorie for posting the link to Michael's website for us! :wink: :) I, too, am very sorry to hear about your oldest brother Don, and please know that I will be keeping him, you and everyone in your family in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

I agree 10,000% with what you said sweet angel about how Elvis was and is a shining example of all that is good about humanity!!! :D :D :D Was......Is........AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 am 
Site Admin

:D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:30 am 
I'm always reminded about when Elvis was Little in Tupelo, and he didn't have many toys because of his Parents being so Poor. But when he seen another Child that didn't have a Tricycle, he let that other Child have his. Even though Elvis got in trouble with Vernon for giving his Tricycle away, it still didn't stop Elvis from continuing to give anything and everything to people that didn't have things, from Cars to WheelChairs. God Bless his Loving Heart! Even though Lisa didn't have her Daddy Long she still as that Giving Heart in her to. FairyTale!

Post subject: a beautiful story
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Such a touching and so much an Elvis story that we all know he did over and over during his time on earth. The picture brings pictures of hope and peace to my heart.
Thank you so much for posting both :)
always with love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: a beautiful story
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:10 am 
Site Admin

73smile wrote:
Such a touching and so much an Elvis story that we all know he did over and over during his time on earth. The picture brings pictures of hope and peace to my heart.
Thank you so much for posting both :)
always with love,
73smile

AMEN Marjorie my dear angel!! :D :D My thanks to you also sweet FairyTale for posting such a sweet story about our dear Elvis who really epitomizes the phrase "the gift that keeps on giving!!" :wink: :D He was/is such a special gift given to us by the One above and Elvis still keeps on giving!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 pm 
:D Even to this very Day Elvis still sends Us right here at ELC Surprising Gifts, when he Visits us in our Dreams and when he surpirses us in so many other Ways! :D FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
:D Even to this very Day Elvis still sends Us right here at ELC Surprising Gifts, when he Visits us in our Dreams and when he surpirses us in so many other Ways! :D FairyTale!

AMEN sweet FairyTale!! :wink: :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]