It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Sue my sweet friend! :wink: :D I have always admired George Clooney not just for looks, :wink: :P but also for the great level of heart and compassion he seems to have, and willingness to help out for a good cause! :wink: :D I remember the impassioned pleas he made to and the very strong stand he took against the media when dear Princess Diana died. I think it's absolutely fantastic that his parents are assisting him in his efforts concerning Darfur as well!! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
George certainly does have many good characteristics.... like someone else famous that we know! :wink: :)

I was thinking the exact same thing dear Sue! :wink: :D I think that Elvis would've really liked and admired all of George's humanitarian efforts. :wink: :D Thank you so much for letting us know about the book "The Translator" and explaining what it is about. :) May God bless Mr. Hari for his efforts as well and thank goodness that he was able to be rescued and is now in a safe place where he can carry on all of his good works!! :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]