It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:49 pm 
That sounds really interesting Sue, I always Love shows about Nature and different Places. :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for posting this link for us dear Sue! :wink: :D It looks like it's going to be a very fascinating and interesting show! :wink: :D Please let us know how the show is as you watch it because like our dear FairyTale, I also enjoy nature shows and shows telling about different places in this big 'ol world of ours! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks so much for keeping us updated on this very interesting show dear Sue and I'm glad that you're enjoying it so far! :wink: :P :D From this 1st update it sure does sound like a really good and interesting show! :wink: :D However the research being done with the young and adult crocodiles definitely sounds a little too scary for me too my sweet friend! :shock: :P Like you said--better him than us! :wink: :P Looking forward to the next update! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:01 pm 
I would say he is definetly putting himself in Harms Way with those Crocs, they would rather eat you then be your Friend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
I would say he is definetly putting himself in Harms Way with those Crocs, they would rather eat you then be your Friend!

You've said a "mouthful"(no pun intended :wink:) here dear FairyTale and I completely agree with you my sweet friend. :wink: :P :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks so much for the recent update on Bruces's adventures dear angel! :wink: :D Sounds like he's doing alot of good work too, even if it means playing with crocs once in a while! :wink: :D :P Thanks for posting the link for us too dear Sue. :wink: :) Unfortunately, when I clicked on it, a message came up that said, "sorry this video is only available in the UK", :( but I have no doubt after reading all of your wonderful updates that it has to have been very good and interesting to watch. :wink: :P :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am 
Do all of you remember Steve Irwin the Croc Hunter? He use to have a show on the tv called Animal Planet, he sure wasn't scared about dealing with Crocs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Sure do remember Steve dear FairyTale, and think it is so sad what happened to him. :( I agree that he didn't seem to show much if any fear around all those crocs he dealt with and I don't know he always managed to deal with them the way he did. I used to enjoy watching his show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

No worries or apologies necessary dear angel! :wink: :P :) I feel the same way you do about snakes, crocs and spiders--double eek!! :P :wink: However, I do remember either reading somewhere on ELC or maybe it was in our dear Wanda's book about how Elvis was talking to Starla on the phone one time and he really helped to allieviate her fear of spiders when she said she saw one while on the phone with him. He told her not to be afraid and that spiders respond to the vibrations in the voice and when she saw that's what was happening while talking to him it made her feel better. :wink: :P Go figure--our special guy doing something to help someone feel better or ease their fears!! :wink: :P :D :love: In any case, after reading that I felt a little bit better about them too! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:48 pm 
:lol: I'm so Very Sorry Ladies, but I'm so Terrified of Spiders that I don't think Listening to Our Sweet Elvis would Calm me in the Least. All the while Elvis would be telling me to talk in a Lower voice, the Faster I would be running from the Room. :lol:

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next