It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sue and Zey,

I'll try to find our somehow the different timing in Europe and will post it as soon as I get it, posibly tomorrow morning or late this night. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

In order that anyone may assure her country timing for Octuber 17's meditation, go to the link below:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Take on account that GMT (oficial time) corresponds to England. Pacific time is 7 hours less (-7), Hawaii is -10, Spain +2, Turkey +1, etc. It depends on variations related to summer time.

When you enter the web, it will signal you, your exact time. The time for the gathering to meditate is 12 m. Pacific time = 7 p.m. England (GMT) time.

I hope it helps. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

October, 17th.

My wish for you, all my ELC's friends, is that you might have a magic and perfect
LOVE 's day. That all your wishes might come true, all your needs might be fulfilled and your hearts might shine with its brightest Light. Image

For all human hearts on Earth might Light, Peace and Understanding be their fullest expression of
LOVE. Image

For our beautiful planet, might Harmony blossom and be its song. Image

About Elvis, might he be known in his true nature and might he be the tool he wished to be to better the World. Image

For Maia and Wanda, might they have back all the
LOVE that guided their efforts to this day. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

I tried to meditate today. It wasn't easy as I became so cold. It was like being in a snow storm or something with cold wind...not pleasant but then our gas fireplace came on by its self as it was turned so low it didn't come on unless we kicked it up a notch. It burned just a little while, long enough to warm me and then went out on its own. I think I had a "vision" and it was of a white unicorn a little one, like in a tiny field inside a bubble or something but it was playing with something in the air and then I saw a butterfly with yellow wings that had to big sky blue "eyes" on them-the butterfly lit on the unicorn's horn and fluttered it's wings while the unicorn held really still and looked at me-then it turned and raced off out of sight-hard to do inside a bubble! But it did. I don't know what that meant at all...but it was right before me in the air inside the bubble. Jimmie said I had too much "cough syrup" and better lay off it some. I had only had one half of the tiny plastic cup at 5 in the morning and it was after 12 here! Anyway, that was it-I got the feeling that it meant to "enjoy life, to appreciate what is here and to be "free" to do so." I don't know what else it could be. Except that unicorn was certainly bright white and it had sky blue eyes that matched the "eyes" on the butterfly. The butterfly few after the Unicorn when it ran away...I remember seeing that. Then the "bubble burst" as they were out of sight. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, I think that was a beautiful unique vision. And if your husband thinks you had too much caugh syrup, I hope he never finds out what I've posted or he'd be thinking I was on acid trips or something (which I'm not). I know that's what some will think . . . :roll:

It's interesting that you saw the unicorn & the butterfly in a bubble. Bubbles, unicorns & butterflies project images which are freeing & carefree. So I like your interpretation of being free to enjoy life.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

When I have read your vision my mouth dropped open, because just after posting my wishes for today, I went to bed. I was about 2.15. I felt tired but happy. All night I have been dreaming about passing to others the understanding of the importance of thinking and acting positive, specially to children. But, just at the point of awakening:

A very little white butterfly of Light, with rounded wings, came to me, flying around me. I have felt really full of joy. I felt it a gift and a confirmation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'll try to be there at nine o clock in the evening (for me)

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:? i have to work this evening, but will connect with E' and the Circle as i always do and especially at 8pm... Belgian time.

xxx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have just found this web. It seems related to the message Maia received, but there are more about October 17th in Internet. News about it are coming to me from other sources.

The link to the web:
http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v397/__show_article/_a000397-000083.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Amanda :P ..we'll all be together today ..

For a heavenly cause

Page 2 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next