It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 7 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Meditation on El'vis Aaron garden.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Last night, in a meditation:

I appeared in a place where I planted my white lily, between other species of plants. It is in a beautiful corner of El'vis Aaron's garden, close to a natural pool, with a wood bench by its side. It is a bright night, with stars above. The white lily is glistening crystal like.

El'vis comes, with graceful and quick paces. He is dressed in a dark blue two pieces suit, with a belt on it (like a prince in a fairytale). He passes by me and goes to the border of the pool. He kneels there on one knee and bends, extending one hand toward the water. As he bends, a curl of his black hair falls upon his forehead. I see him almost silhouetted against the shining of the night and I'm surprised, because I know he has not curled hair. There is something different about him, but he is pure beauty and grace.

He stands up with something he has taken from the water. Opens his hand and a bright firefly goes flying from it.

El'vis comes to sit by my left side and takes my hand (left one), smiling. He keeps my hand in his, while sharing together the beauty ness of the night, peacefully and deeply. Then, I feel there is an attentive element in the way we are watching out.

I'm dressed in a silver bright gown, with some signs broidered in it. His dress and mine make a very harmonic combination. Both seem young and slender. I would say: timeless.

Then, projected in front of us, start appearing friends of the ELC Forum. First, we can see Laurie. She looks like 18-20 years old. She is smiling from her heart, in a very sweet and calmed way. Her skin is fair; her hair is blonde, tied softly in a tail at the back of her neck. She is dressed in white linen in a timeless dress. We feel fine to see her like this.

Then, Maia comes flying. She is ethereal, like of a near crystal quality. Then I understand that her mission in that realm, is to fly from one point to another, bringing news and communication. She goes away flying, without stopping. She seems busy in a natural way. But she smiles lovingly to us before parting

Julie
appears projected in front of us. I recognize her, even when she looks some different. She is a beautiful, well built woman in her thirties, black long hair, combed in a way that reminds me the Middle Age. Her dress too, seems to pertain to that epoch. It is made of deep green velvet. She is bending, to reach some children, talking to them mother wise, telling tales, taking care and guiding them. She looks very happy in her function and very able too, in a natural way.

It is now when there appears Wanda, riding a great beautiful white horse, with a very long tail and mane. She wears a dress alike Robin Hood's. It's green too. She just looks happy galloping around. Smiles at us and goes again.

Then, Zey appears. She is in front of some beautifully designed coloured window glasses. She is tall and slender, beautiful, with long dark brown hair. Her gown is very light blue. She changes the designs that appear in the window's crystals, projecting them with her mind. There appear roses, some of them blue, and other natural designs. She is very concentrated in her work. Intense but relaxed.

Here the meditation was interrupted.

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, Amanda, to have a meditation with ELC members (& Elvis) in it. Gosh, and I am humbled to be included. I used to be a natural blonde--way back when young, but now (unless I dye it) it is gray, blonde, & light brown. Your meditation reminds me when I finally do cross over, I will be young again. And as for the white linen dress, whenever I see myself in the 3rd eye, I am always wearing either bright blue or white.

With Maia busy spreading important news, Julie happy with children, Wanda on her horse, & Zey mentally designing the artwork on her gowns --- seems very much to fit the personalities of everyone here.

What do you think the message of this is Amanda? What is the underlying meaning? Why do you think you were given visions of us (& Elvis)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Laurie, you make me smile! :D

I kept myself of commenting anything, because I thought that perhaps, it would be better if anyone could have their own impression of it.

But if you ask me directly, then I can not resit the temptation! :roll: At least, I'll comment a little to set the "fire". OK?

I have the strong feeling that the meditation signales that we ALREADY ARE, in a timeless dimension. I think it shows some of the real essence of each one there.

I was seated by the side of my white lily. When I designed it, I thought about it being the expression of essentiality. I feel it has something to be with mine. I tend to search for what is essential in everybody and everything. My feeling is that El'vis was welcoming me in his place and connecting his energy to me, holding my hand, to let me know and ready me to share some watching function there. Something about taking care. TLC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oh, I forgot to say that here we are expression of "above", but without that purity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Code:
[b]& Zey mentally designing the artwork on her gowns --- [/b]

I expressed wrong here. I meant that Zey was designing the windows (arched ones) glasses. (Later I edited that post to make this clearer)

I missed too to explain that Wanda expressed the whole joy of natural Life. To salute us, she put her horse standing, with such expression of Life and happyness in her face!

And you, Laurie, I feel you were the expression of heart connected wisdom and the warm contentment it produces. You represented "the inner secret".

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

Such a beautiful meditation, Amanda! I felt the pure expressions of our souls...individual, yet exchanging love and wisdom on deep levels.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, when you say Zey was designing the windows, in lieu of her gown, it still fits her beautiful artistic talents. And it isn't just that Zey has an artistic talent, her heart & soul shine through the window to the outside world as she expresses herself in these designs.

Amanda, what also comes to mind is that the ELC members are each a unique and beautiful flower planted in Elvis' garden. Each one with special gifts and talents, even if some may not know yet what they are. I think in time they will, and I include myself in that, as sometimes I wonder what my purpose is.

Wanda has a special oneness with nature. I feel she can help us appreicate it more, and her experiences I think can encourage us to try & connect more with animals. I also think we can connect with plants too; that there is spirit in plants as well.

And Maia's gift of communication is obvious. She has found and is living out her purpose even now.

Julie must have some kind of gift with children. I was not aware of this, so hope she can comment. My impression is that Julie is a patient person. Patience is a good trait to have when working with children.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia,

That angelic figure in your post is very alike your appearance in the meditation. You were white, light blue and silver but I didn't see you needed wings.

I share everything you expresses in your post, in words or without them. Image

Laurie,

Quote:
sometimes I wonder what my purpose is.

As I see it, when one formulates that question to himself, a great part of the path is already done. When there is incorporated the need of finding the meanings of Life, the search for Truth is on its way. And knowing oneself and our purpose/function in Life are fundations of Truth.

Well, I don't want to become so dense. But Laurie, maybe meditating in what is expressed about you in my meditation, could help you in that aspect of yourself.

As always, it is easier to see others than oneself. I share what you say about the other friends present in my meditation, completely. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

it's an honour for me to find a place in such a magic moment Amanda..sorry I'm not that tall,or beautiful :oops: but blue is my fav colour for sure :wink: and Laurie you're so nice in what you are telling,thank you..well, just hoping to be in his garden one day all together, forever..you're caring for each of the ELC members Amanda.. you're giving your time and prescious thoughts to understand and be together with all of us in spirit and thoughts..how happy,we all connected with a special bond..hugs :P

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I really appreciate very much your kind comment on me, Zey. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart. Image

You say:

"how happy,we all connected with a special bond..hugs"

and I think it is so true! Image

One gigantic bubble of Love for you, Zey!

Page 1 of 7 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next