It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 7 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda,

You have been a big help in drawing the ELC members closer together. The compassion, time & wisdom you put into the various posts and the postive spiritual energy behind the posts......well it is special. I think we all here are drawn to the love of Elvis and therefore the light & love of God because that is where Elvis got his love from. But some of us are hurting inside and so perhaps are somewhat reserved, but you are helping to bring a sense of freedom & oneness to this site.

It's hard to describe, but what comes to mind when I see you, is a pair of knitting needles. There are many different colored yarns (ELC folks), and you are helping to knit the yarns together, so that it forms a beautiful scarf. And you know how Elvis would give away his scarfs to people to bless them, well it's like we as a group are becoming one of his scarfs to be a blessing to people.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:57 am 
Site Admin

Laurie, what a beautiful example for us as kniting needles!
I don't knit and have tried, can't get it-but I know how it's done and that's so true how you have put everyone into that scene. That's a beautiful scarf-did you make it? The colors are so lovely and vibrant and like an aura of colors-heavenly colors-spiritual colors-I would say if you did knit that and decide on those colors-you were knitting your aura Laurie. After talking with you, listening to your voice I have felt your aura-and you have those colors around you-good things are coming your way-those dreary days will be gone...hang in there-it's coming. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for your kind words, Wanda. No I did not knit the scarf. Wish I had the talent. I used to knit as a little girl but stopped as I just don't have the patience for it, counting stitches and all. I pulled this picture off of Webshots' Community files. However, I was immediately drawn to it when I saw the colors. Yes I love the jewel tone colors. And each one the ELC members is a precious gem! :D :D
If these are the colors of my aura, then it would explain why I was drawn to them. How interesting! Wish I could see auras.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
It's hard to describe, but what comes to mind when I see you, is a pair of knitting needles. There are many different colored yarns (ELC folks), and you are helping to knit the yarns together, so that it forms a beautiful scarf. And you know how Elvis would give away his scarfs to people to bless them, well it's like we as a group are becoming one of his scarfs to be a blessing to people.

Yes Laurie, Wanda is right! You selected there a beautiful and illustrative way to explain what may be happening in ELC. It deserves a reflexion.

About my role here, it warms my heart to hear what you say. I feel that the weaving is already there. Maybe it's easy for me to be aware of it and point it here. Now that I think about it, what I may be knitting is the
memory of what we already are. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

The meditation of yours, Amanda, was just awesome and beautiful.
So are the comments and interpretations of our dear ELC friends. It is a real blessing

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

The pity is Christine, that it was interrupted at that point and some other friends did not appear. Maybe some other time will be. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:25 pm 
AMANDA WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MEDIATION YOU HAD, I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LIKE I HAVE WANTED TO. BUT THAT HASN'T STOPPED ME FROM EACH AND EVERYONE HERE AT ELC NOT BEING IN MY THOUGHTS, AND I KNOW ELVIS HAS UNDERSTOOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING! :D FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's so good to have you back, Fairytale! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie said:

" i do have patience to a certain extent, i guess i wish i could take that feling and incorporate it into my self, you know the picture you discribe sounds very soft and idylic, i still have a certain amount of the child in me, so maybe i can relate to children on there level if you get what i mean, not saying im childish or anything, just somehow retained the child like innocence in my adult persona so to speak, but it seems to fit somehow ".

Dear Julie,

I was wishing you read the meditation post and have your feed back!

I think that you just got it right in your perception, as told above. My impression of you there, was that you really had that direct connection with the children. You were ONE with them. They listened and followed you. You were not childish, you just knew how to bring to them what they needed in order to grow in awareness. You looked natural, calmed and spontaneously sure, taking care of them. By that, I mean that you did not seem doing any effort at all.

As I feel it, your soul is not questioning yourself. The possible doubts about yourself you may have, do not come from that inner reality. So, I believe that would be enlightening for you what you say above: " i wish i could take that feling and incorporate it into my self". Maybe you could take some time for meditating on it.

A big hug for you, Julie, and Image ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

aloha amanda,
very beautiful meditation about ELc members.... hope to have one like that soon :oops: ....
wished i was there but maybe i was flying above you all in my parachute hihihihi!

xxxxxx
kira

Page 2 of 7 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next