Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

In these days I met some WHITE BUTTERFLIES!!!! And then I remembered...! :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:46 am 
Site Admin

You are so right Maia. :D It is so very true of Elvis's nature. :D Now I know the meaning of what happened to me yesterday while I was outside with my doggies in my backyard. :D A beautiful white butterfly was fluttering all around me until it landed on the lower part of my stomach and just stayed there. :D The whole time it stayed there I felt such a calm and peace come over me. :D When it finally flew off of me I went back inside, but even after I was inside it continued to fly around my back door where I could see it as if to say "I'm still here watching you." :D I now truly believe that was El'vis trying to let me know that he's watching out for me during this very difficult time I'm going through and he was sending me the healing essence of Quan Yin to help and comfort me. :D Thank you so much El'vis/Rhama Azul and my thanks to you too Maia for bringing this message through. :D I missed out on this thread the first time around so thank you for bringing it back again Sue-Lenora. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
A beautiful white butterfly was fluttering all around me until it landed on the lower part of my stomach and just stayed there. The whole time it stayed there I felt such a calm and peace come over me. When it finally flew off of me I went back inside, but even after I was inside it continued to fly around my back door where I could see it as if to say "I'm still here watching you."

Reading this Mari, with watered eyes in recognizance, I find it undoubtless there is El'vis watching over you with all the Love and care. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue-Lenora, for bringning back this thread that I never forgot, 'cause my everyday is full with white butterflies where ever I go. They have brought so many happy smiles to my life! They have touched my heart so often!

Image (Please, paint it white!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Blue Moon wrote:
Amanda,

You have been a big help in drawing the ELC members closer together. The compassion, time & wisdom you put into the various posts and the postive spiritual energy behind the posts......well it is special. I think we all here are drawn to the love of Elvis and therefore the light & love of God because that is where Elvis got his love from. But some of us are hurting inside and so perhaps are somewhat reserved, but you are helping to bring a sense of freedom & oneness to this site.

It's hard to describe, but what comes to mind when I see you, is a pair of knitting needles. There are many different colored yarns (ELC folks), and you are helping to knit the yarns together, so that it forms a beautiful scarf. And you know how Elvis would give away his scarfs to people to bless them, well it's like we as a group are becoming one of his scarfs to be a blessing to people.

As I was re-reading this thread, Laurie, something hit me which was unknown to me at the time you wrote the comment quoted above:

Later in time from that comment you did, I asked Maia to design my soul family's Merkabah Logos through her Spirit Mythos website. The colors that came out were very alike to the ones you felt we are knitting together:

In another modality Maia made with a background, there appeared also the blue colors, but I have not it at hand right now.

Might it mean that I have affinity with all YOU in some aspects? I like to think so! :wink: :P

:hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I agree absolutely with Laurie' sincere tribute and Sue, dear Amanda!!!!

And the colors are just expressing your name VIOLA!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Amanda I do see the similarity in color choices. I remember looking through Webshots trying to find a photo of a scarf of many colors. There were several to choose from, but I was drawn to the jewel tones of the above scarf. Yes, your soul's family colors & the scarf both have greens, pinks, purples & violets. So it appears there is a meaningful connection there.

Not only that, but your logos has colors very close to my own personal favorite colors which are bright blue-purple and bright apple green.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey, my dear friends! Is it not just wonderful to see how things fit so perfectly between all of us?

In this case we have the opportunity to confirm it through those signs, because Laurie had an impulse, that she followed back then, and I had recently another, stablishing a possible connection with my Merkabah Logos. But I'm sure soooooo much more is operating here at the ELC Circle of Light, out of sight. And for all humanity too, but we don't get to be aware of it, but by isolated glimpses now and then.

Quote:
...your logos has colors very close to my own personal favorite colors which are bright blue-purple and bright apple green.

Ha! 8) It could not be different, as it seems I've known you forever and ever and ever... :wink: :P

I LOVE YOU, LADIES! Image

(musical notes Welcome to my world, tralaralara... mmmmmmmm.... welcome to my world...) Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Hey, my dear friends! Is it not just wonderful to see how things fit so perfectly between all of us?

Of course, dear Amanda!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image by Akiane

Returning Home

Inside the womb
immortality
desires passion
of the mortality.
And the preborn life