It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 7 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

... And...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
... And...

AMEN, sweet Amanda :D :D :D

SO it will be then 21.00 hour at my place, am I correct? :P

"Let´s join hands in "spirit" and ask of God to have the abundant life manifest for all life on Earth" :D :D :D

.... For sure HE will be there TOO :D :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

MEDITATION IN NUMIS'OM:

The first friend I've been aware of being present has been Maia. There has been a full contact between us, from soul to soul, as she and I had not physical presence. After a little time communing, El'vis Aaron has made himself present. El'vis soul has appeared this time as Rhama Azul.

I've felt then, our friend Ka'rala and after her, Sarena. And then Julia-Sharon Rose and after her, Sue-Lenora, Mari and Wanda. There Joanna has been present too. Trish and Laurie has come later, and probably there has been more friends around, but I could not tell the individualities.

I've felt how Rhama Azul has been signalling us that he has appeared as Rhama Azul to show us that he is not an end to reach, but the bridge to go to higher planes, as we have done, ascending like a crown of points of energy, one different point each one, but bonded all together, after coming from different places. I would love to draw this dynamic.

We have ascended together, very far from our personalities, There has been an exception to all this: when Joanna has appeared, Rhama Azul has taken the aspect of Elvis, and he has caught her hand sweetly, guiding her or going along with her to a place I could not see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, your meditation brought a very strong and important message I feel and the process you describe resonates very much with me!

During the last days I had the experience as you describe ".... ascending like a crown of points of energy, one different point each one, but bonded all together, after coming from different places. I would love to draw this dynamic.
We have ascended together, very far from our personalities.....", meaning for me I had many insights and felt guided by El'vis and the Masters through many emotional and mental states.
BUT, strange,even though I was with you as a group before (around 7p.m.) I fell asleep at the appointed time and I don't know why it happened......
:? :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Sarena,

I feel yesterday's meditation took me to inner planes, where time and space doesn't work the same they do in our current brain's frequency. Your tale on your last days experiences fits completely with what I mean. I do believe WE are working as a "crown" into higher planes, with the help, guidance or presence of Rhama Azul.

I do believe we were there as a agrupation of souls, even when many of us might be not aware of it. This is my heart's certainity, but sometimes words simply are useless, when souls speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU dear Sue-Lenora, for sharing with us your very meaningful meditation!

Since the very first meditations we made, I feel things have changed in a subtle yet powerful way:

I believe we have gone from getting familiarized with connecting between us and El'vis soul, to make steps toward a greater awareness of what dynamics we conform as a group and in relation to him. Each of us -I feel- brings a facet of the same thing (it could not be different), each one enriching the others. If we better understand these dynamics, we better may be open and willful to accomplish such kind of function and others which our Spirit may feel guided to, gaining at the same time, Confidance and Faith.

Sue-Lenora, I loved the beautiful description you made in your tale. I'm certain it is the perfect description of a facet of the function WE are accomplising in the inner-higher planes, along with El'vis. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much for your powerful contribution, dear Sue, it surely resonates with me!!!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:26 am 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
Thank you so much for your powerful contribution, dear Sue, it surely resonates with me!!!!!!

With me as well dear Sue!!! :D :D :D Thank you so much for your inspired thoughts you shared here with us my sweet friend!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha dear Ladies :D :D

I agree with all said above, sweet Ladies and feel the same in my heart and mind :D :D

During my sort of meditation :oops: :wink: I really felt a CIRCLE of ONENESS among us... all TOGETHER with all these BEAUTIFULL SPIRITS... I asked God, Our Father to have the abundant life manifest for all life on Earth and prayed the prayer of peace together with all of you, we were holding hands in spirit.. I really could feel the ONENESS we share together.... THE LIGHT... THE PEACE.... I could feel the connection between us ALL and more and more were joining this CIRCLE of "E" :D :D It was growing and growing.... :D :D I felt really GREAT after this meditation... and I still FEEL the PEACE inside... :D :D and I want to THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT TOO... :P

.....WE ARE THE LIGHTWORKERS :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAnfbdU4Wvw :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 6 of 7 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next