It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Message for the ELC Circle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have asked the spiritual world (God through the angels and masters that guide each and every one of us) to give me some message or information that is helpful for us - the ELC Circle, and this is what I received ( in German and translated into English)

The ELC group is a special gift. Souls have been drawn together, who otherwise wouldn't have come together. They enrich each other in their continous effort to serve the Spiritual Consciousness (God) - united through El'vis' Love. Each of the members has a purpose, they serve a higher cause, they are preparing the way for the truth that has to come to the light.
Slowly and small is the beginning, but it will bear fruit and the harvest will be plenty.
Open your hearts to the truth, allow yourselves to be enriched by the wisdom that is revealed to you, through El'vis Aaron, the servant of the DIVINE. Be blessed as a group, stay together and know that there is no limit in learning.
You help each other in the spirit of Love.
Open yourselves for new dimensions, let it flow and it will flow to other thirsty souls.
The Truth will be victorious. You all, who feel part of the Circle, are a gentle power and El'vis is proud of you. Stay together and you will be guided. That's it. AMEN

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie, for me it is the very beginning, just some weeks, that I feel I can develop my ability (which everyone else has dorment in himself) to receive messages from the spiritual world.
Today it happened spontanously that I felt I should ask for our ELC group. And it just flowed, so I decided to post it here.
I have to practise and I am just learning. For any special questions I would propose that You ask Rhama Azul through Maia, or you just ask your Higher Self repeatedly and surely you will somehow get the answer...when time is right. :)

I also thought for a long time I could not contribute anything worthwhile to the world.
But even a tiny little bit (like our ELC Forum) may create something big and of lasting importance.
I heard a saying some days ago: The movement of the wings of a butterfly could create a mighty Tsunami (monster wave)

Who knows, what will happen, but it is something special for sure!!!

:)

Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you very much, Christine!

Thank you for daring to ask to your guides and for daring to communicate us the results. I know it is not easy to expose oneself like this, about such subtle and "imprecise" matters - seen by a great majory as imprecise, only because they can not be counted, sized or weighted, of course. Maybe all together, will help to change that perspective.

Quote:
"I heard a saying some days ago: The movement of the wings of a butterfly could create a mighty Tsunami (monster wave)"

It is a law of Physics Quantum. Yesterday I was talking just about it to a friend of mine. It is a concept good to keep in mind, in a way to be more considerated with our own actions and other's.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Open your hearts to the truth, allow yourselves to be enriched by the wisdom that is revealed to you, through El'vis Aaron, the servant of the DIVINE. Be blessed as a group, stay together and know that there is no limit in learning.
You help each other in the spirit of Love.
Open yourselves for new dimensions, let it flow and it will flow to other thirsty souls.
The Truth will be victorious. You all, who feel part of the Circle, are a gentle power and El'vis is proud of you. Stay together and you will be guided. That's it. AMEN

AMEN! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, this certainly resonates for me! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Encouraging words, Christine. Appreciate you sharing with us.

Julie wrote:
Quote:
id love to know if its in my destiny to visit gracelands, maybe i should try cosmic ordering and ask my guardian angel to help me get the money to go to graceland someday, does anyone see me going please ?

Julie, I've never been to Graceland either but would love to go. I believe that if you put your request before God, your dream will come true one day. It may not happen right away, so don't loose heart if it doesn't happen quickly. But I do hope the wait is not long for you.

I must tell you, when I was pondering on your desire to go to Graceland, I received a mental vision in which I saw you there at the meditation garden, and you were placing teddy bears in every nook & cranny, with tender loving care. I actually "saw" a dump truck show up & dump hundreds of teddy bears near the garden. And you would go over, pick one up and place it carefully & neatly in various spots in the garden.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you all, my friends, for your appreciative words!!!

Amanda, the time has come for me to be more daring !! And with you all here on the Forum I try even more so, because I know you will understand!
That's GREAT!! :)

We are open to share our very special experiences;many of you shared your dreams and visions... so I dared ,too :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Christine, it's great!

GREAT, GREAT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie,

In your toughts you ARE ALREADDY AT GRACELAND.

I only was there once and many fans go year after year. I don't. I have seen it but to be honest you can be even closer to him at home listening to his records then being there.

I know lots will disagree with me but I don't really know how to describe my mixed feelings about Graceland.

It is a beautiful place and I really could feel his presence and I could imagine him walking there and swimming in his pool etc... but being at his grave was a VERY SAD experience.

I was mad, I was revolting.

WHY was he there under the ground, why couldn't he enjoye life anymore, why was he surrounded my many shallow people.

I saw the grave, not different from the other graves and I did not feel him there. But I looked at the beautiful grounds next to the grave and to the pool aria and there I really could see him in my imagination, playing, laughing, walking hand in hand with little Lisa towards the horses etc... And I cried because those times were forever gone.

Graceland is no longer a home, it is a museum and millions have enterrred his house and I know it is not the same interiour anymore like he lived there . It was redecorated entirely in living room and dining room and entrance too.

It is beautiful but not any more authentic. You stroll through the house and see lots of things but afterwards you see so many more things on pics that you did not notice when you were there in reality.

I took lots of pics there and most of them don't even have a better quality then the one showed on many internetsites.

When I came back of Memphis I was really having a depression which alreaddy started there for numerous reasons, some were personal ones but came out there. I cried a lot in Memphis :cry:

Coming home I realised suddenly completely that he was gone forever. It was 1997 and then he was alreaddy dead for 20 years but having been at Graceland made it suddenly "a fact" that I could no longer ignore.

There is an emptiness, there are some whispers in the air which tells us it could have been different. I felt his pain there and his losses and his dissapointments and lonliness.

I saw all the commotion on the streets, the impersonators, the tasteless merchandising and I felt he was betrayed by so many...

So Julie, don't feel left out because you did not visit Graceland yet. For some it is the time of their life their but remember for some it is a devastating and not so pleasant experience either.

To me it was the last one I'm afraid. I much more enjoye watching him "alive" on dvd, hearing his records and just see pictures of that beautiful home but I really don't want to go again.

Nadine

Last edited by ALNA on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
my dad keeps trying to put me off but he could never do that lol, he is frightened of the planes crashing but i want to take my chances i really do, hundreds of planes dont crash

Julie, I should mention that in the very first part of this "vision", or whatever it's called, I saw you on a ship, like a large ocean liner. I didn't mention it because I had forgotten about "seeing" it when the Graceland picture came into my spirit. Plus I'm not even sure that there are passenger ocean liners which cross the Atlantic anymore. At the time, I just took it as symbolic....that you were one day going to make it to Graceland. My sense is still that the ship was symbolic, not literal.

Regardless, I believe you will make it to Graceland one day. :D

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Page 1 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next