All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:02 am 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
:oops: :D
El'vis Loves us!!

YES Sarena he most certainly does and I can actually feel it with and in my heart!!! :D Thank you so much dear Ka'rala for posting the link to such a beautiful song of LOVE. :D

Post subject: Re: Message for the ELC Circle
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
I have asked the spiritual world (God through the angels and masters that guide each and every one of us) to give me some message or information that is helpful for us - the ELC Circle, and this is what I received ( in German and translated into English)

The ELC group is a special gift. Souls have been drawn together, who otherwise wouldn't have come together. They enrich each other in their continous effort to serve the Spiritual Consciousness (God) - united through El'vis' Love. Each of the members has a purpose, they serve a higher cause, they are preparing the way for the truth that has to come to the light.
Slowly and small is the beginning, but it will bear fruit and the harvest will be plenty.
Open your hearts to the truth, allow yourselves to be enriched by the wisdom that is revealed to you, through El'vis Aaron, the servant of the DIVINE. Be blessed as a group, stay together and know that there is no limit in learning.
You help each other in the spirit of Love.
Open yourselves for new dimensions, let it flow and it will flow to other thirsty souls.
The Truth will be victorious. You all, who feel part of the Circle, are a gentle power and El'vis is proud of you. Stay together and you will be guided. That's it. AMEN

Image :D :D Sweet Sarena... I´m reviving your message again... so wunderfull to read again :D :D

God is Father, God is Mother,
never one without the other.

Your balanced union is our source, your love will keep us on our course.
You offer us abundant life, to free us from all sense of strife.
We plunge ourselves into the stream, awakening from this bad dream.
We see that life is truly ONE, and thus our VICTORY is won.
We have returned unto our God, on the path the saints have trod.
We form God’s body on the Earth, and give our planet its rebirth,
into a Golden Age of LOVE, with ample blessings from Above.
We set all people free to see that oneness is reality,
and in that oneness we will be whole for all eternity.
And now the Earth is truly healed, all life in God’s perfection sealed.

God is Father, God is Mother,
we see God in each other.....
:D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrlTe8dkCHw :P :P

"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves" (Luke 10:2-3)

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:33 pm 
I just read this for the first time, Sarena...I have huge goosebumps and teary eyes.

Many, many thanks for sharing this inpsiration. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN to that, Sue-Lenora! Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:18 am 
Site Admin

You get an AMEN from me on that too dear Sue!! :wink: :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm 
Tiger

http://youtu.be/rBwsFNR5sN8 :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:41 am 
Tiger

http://youtu.be/2qnhGnt-icg :bouncy:

God whispers in Your Heart :love:

"I clasp you to My heart. We could say I keep you protected. In truth, there is nothing to protect you from. There is nothing that can assail you. There is nothing that can destroy you. You think there is because you think your life depends upon your physical body. Your physical body is an expression and it is a means. It is only a scooter you ride on for a while and then get off. The scooter is not appended to you.

Or consider that your physical life is like a message you deliver. You drop it off when you've delivered it. You don't hang on to it. You leave it.

Your body is not the lifeline you have thought. I am your Lifeline. Your life certainly isn't relegated to this density.

Do not think I malign density. It's great to ride on a scooter while you ride on it. It's great to deliver messages. It's great to be part of this message of life, but it is only a drop-off place, beloveds. You really do know that.

Whenever you think something is urgent, you are thinking of the physical. When there is an emergency, it is a physical emergency. Some event or non-event makes you think you have to pace or jump up and down. You are an athlete of the mind. You are a whiz-bang at exercising the mind. You run far with it. You dribble its information. You shoot baskets. By all means, enjoy the physical. Just don't concern yourself overmuch with it.

Institutions are made to house ailing bodies, and cures are hoped for, as if the body is to be repaired endlessly and kept around for eternity. As if death were illegal or sinful, taboo and awful. As if it were a loss! As if it were the worst thing in the world. In the world, it seems to be.

Of course, nothing really happens at all. Your soul is a bird who flies to another twig or tree. Perhaps out of sight for a while. It is no big deal. It happens all the time.

There is an Inner Garden, and this is where life really takes place. You live on the subtler levels. Right now you do. You know there is something that seems to be out of your immediate grasp, yet it is eminently familiar. You know you know it. You just can't quite put your finger on it, and, oh, how you long for it.

That which is unseen by the eye holds the most power. That which is not heard with the ear makes the most profound statement. That which is beyond the senses is the substance of you. It always was. It is right now. Your senses are important to you because through them you discover the material world. They are valuable, valuable for only a time.

Death of the body is a way to ease into the state you already exist in. Without the distractions of the body, you transfer effortlessly into a seamless state of wonder. Then, without hands, you hold life in your hand. Then you know the joy of surrender to that which is the more you always sought even while you had it. Now, in death of the body, you wake up, and oblivion is no more.

You do not need death of the body. While in your body, you can surrender to supremacy of soul. The physical is just an excuse for not consciously knowing Reality. But that is an alibi, and it isn't wholly true. And you are a seeker of Truth. You seek the Truth that you are. You seek the Truth that you have never gotten away from. You seek that which you only have to realize. Realize now, for now is as good a time as any.

Post subject: I AM Back..... Hallelujah
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 am 
Tiger

Sweet Aloha my dear Angels Image

HOW HAPPY I AM in my Heart :bouncy: to be HERE again, my sweet Ladies..... :bouncy: HALLELUJAHH Thank You God and Thank You El'vis for bringing me Here again :wink: Love to talk to you All again and although I AM not much behind the Computer these last years... I try to be Here as much as I can... I finally got in.... :bouncy:

I will tell you a little bit about how I got here again....

Thursday Evening I was guided to ELC again by EL'vis..... I really don't know how I got there really, but at some point I was guided to Angel Sarena Beautifull Message.... from our El'vis... This time I really felt pushed to write sarena's message down... so I did...
You all know that I could not login at ELC for Years.... not with a new registration, nothing!! Ka'rala was blocked for some reasons... so I went on with my Mission, with ALL of You deep in my Heart.... Knowing You were all Safe in God's Hands and My Beautifull Family of the Light... We would meet again!!!
Anyway.... Friday Morning I went behind the Computer... feeling El'vis Presence so near.... pffffffffff ... I made this Video from Sarena's Message.... and shared it with the World on Youtube....

http://youtu.be/rBwsFNR5sN8 Image

I really wanted to share this One with You, because El'vis pushed me.... I tried to register again at ELC and quess what: It Worked!!! I was soooo happy...
So first I uploaded a avatar, so far so good..... but then when I wanted to post something, the answer was that I wasn't allowed to spam this site so I could not post :?
Everything I did, he denied it.... so later I gave Up and thought to my self....
I will put the link to the video in my profile... SomeONE will open it... and The Message will be received :)
On Sunday morning I logged in again and tried just to send a HUG without writing words to the Message and IT WAS SENT.... Happy in my Heart as you can imagine..... I tried a picture.... and YES..... it worked! I only felt JOY in my Heart and Gratitude ofcourse.... after that I called
One of my best friends Bertha (79) She was celebrating her Birthday on Sunday the 15. .....
So Manja-Gi and Dreamer and me ofcourse sung for her and she was very happy.... and after that I got a call that one of my other Friends Angel Pat had crossed over and that while Pat crossed over, her Baby Boy was Born..... So I Welcomed her Home felt The Joy and LOVE and Thanked God for her and his Beautifull Presence in my Heart..... so as you can read it was a very Special Day for me.... with lot of Feelings.... pfffffff but anyway....
This Morning I was drawn to You All again, so I tried a link and Yeah, it was delivered.... and then When I tried to put some words in it, I pushed the submit button by mistake and saw that it was sent also, but I wasn't ready yet.... So that't why another post from me and hope many more to come I LOVE YOU ALL, my dear ONES and again very Happy to BE Here again......
Finally I can Tell You Who I AM.... It's me Image Carola-Ka'rala

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING, my DEAR ANGELS :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Carola-Ka'rala, I'm so very Sorry you have had such a Rough Time getting back into ELC. I hope You remember me I'm Rose-Lyn/ Barbara Lea, it is so Awesome to have You Back with us. I'm also So Happy that Elvis Guided you back to ELC, and Helped to get you Back in here. I have watched your Beautiful Video, that Elvis told you to Post. So I will let Wanda know your Back, and I know you will be hearing from her. I was wondering if you could Post your Video, in a couple more Place's on the Forum so the other Member will for sure see it OK? :love:

Page 3 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next