It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Notice-Another Angel there
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, Just to let those who were aware of my friend the "famous" horse woman who was the first to ride a stallion in a show and won over all the men-on a big, jet black Tennessee Walker Stallion. She was a teenager and had to wear men's riding habit and put her long blonde hair up tight under the hat. She passed away this morning early, peacefully. I had dreamed of her the night before, "saw" her in her room there at home, the small space from the doorway to her bed and the wall was full of people, family members who had gone well before her, including her mother whom I had not even seen a photo of and her father the same. I called her daughter Liz and told her about it yesterday, and described some of those present in the dream as her mom was smiling and holding up her hands to greet all from her bed. Liz said, that's her father-she told us all this week every day, several times that her daddy was coming to get her and though she didn't recognize me as her daughter (which made it easier for Liz) and thought I was one of the nurses coming by to care for her daily-Liz said, she told her well, when he comes you have to go with him and her mom said, "I know, and I will." And Liz who is somewhat a spiritually gifted woman though she has put it back aside all her life, felt that the room was crowded with people, and she almost felt she had to go between them to get to her mom's bedside the last two days before today. So my dream more or less confirmed what she felt and what was coming. Liz said her mom appeared to be seeing and was talking to someone at the foot of her bed, and she was smiling and happy to see them yesterday before she passed into a state of simi coma and sleep. She never woke up again and was not sturggling. So God granted our request for a peacefull end for her, a strong lady with great spiritual qualities and a love for horses that she was born with as her dad raised T.walkers...for a while and she went on to train, show- and love all horses...including those we have. She helped me do somethings early on, and we shared pictures and ideas for Foxx that worked. She told me how to have him shod so that he would lift his feet foreward in front naturally and easier and not clip himself with the hind ones doing some of his dressage moves. It worked, tho' I had a time convincing the shoer to give it a try-after that he tried it on a few other show horses with good results too. It was an old trick she learned from an old man who had worked around horses all his life-he was an indian-Cherokee born on the reservation when Indians were kept isolated from other people. He made horses his career and got to be off the reservation by working in the military horse brigade- thats a long time back! Anyway, thank you so much for remembering and praying for Ruthann Epley who is now with her family who came for her around 3:30 this morning.
"All things are possible, if only ye believe." wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, just now seeing your post here.
I'm so glad Ruthann's transition to the other side was a peaceful one.
It sounds like she was ready and prepared for it, "seeing" relatives waiting to come get her.
And you were shown that as well. It's reassuring to know that when we all pass on, there will be loved ones coming to get us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you Wanda for leting us know that Ruthan passed in peace the way she deserved..this is the second time today I received news of a passing friend in America,she was a mother of three little kids and was only 33 years old..now praying for who they left behind and who will miss those two ladies for they are loved so dearly..hugs

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Tender hugs from me Kira...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I'm so glad Ruthann's transition to the other side was a peaceful one.
It sounds like she was ready and prepared for it, "seeing" relatives waiting to come get her.
And you were shown that as well. It's reassuring to know that when we all pass on, there will be loved ones coming to get us.

Wanda, I agree here with Laurie, and I am happy Ruthann is now enjoying the beauties of the Other Side!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

I have missed your beautiful and heartfelt post about the passing of your friend, now already known to our heart thanks to you.

You have honored her well, the way everybody should be in similar circunstances. I'm glad too, for you had been aware of her meeting with her loved ones and able to comfirm what Liz felt too. It must have been a meaningful consolation for her, certainly. Reading it has brought tears to my eyes and were tears of deep joy, for the wonder of Life and Love.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
A very dear lady honored and remembered in Love by all at ELC in Spirit, it's beautiful and so very touching that Ruthann was honored in such a wonderful way!

AMEN!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]