It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Meditation on the top of Gran Canaria island.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have been at Gran Canaria island last week. My intention was to find out if this is the place where I have to move in a near future, following my heart's voice.

The first thing I did when I arrived was to go to the center of the island where I felt was its energy core, with the intention of harmonizing with it and have the answer I was looking for. The place I chose was the Roque Bentayga, a mountain considered sacred by the Guanches, who in turn are considered descendants of the Atlantean people. Here is that mountain (1450 ms.), in the center of the next photo taken by me:

I went to the top to do a meditation. I asked the help of Great Masters and El'vis too, to guide me. I found a stone bench about 25 ms. from the very top. In the next photo, you'll see what I saw from the place I was seated. The holes seen on the walls of the mountain are funerary caves:

While in meditation I felt the really very high energy of the place and I "knew" that the answer to my question was YES. I'd have to go there to live, 'cause I had a function to accomplish in the future in this island. Then I visulized inside the top, a series of etheric pyramids, one inside the other. It told me that an intentional energy was set there with a purpose and I had a relation with it.

I connected Maia and each one of the core circle of the ELC Forum's friends to that extraordinary source of energy.

When I opened my eyes, a WHITE BUTTERFLY was standing on the soil about 1,5 meters from me. Then started flying around and gathered another one whirling in a way that I felt as joyful. All the time I was there, I had at least one near me. When I parted and was at sight of my parked car below, one came flying to me and touched the hem of my "poncho" as playing a kiss of good bye.

Every day, in every place I went those days, I had white butterflies around. I took photos to show you, but I had no zoom and they can't be seen because they are little and could not get one of them quiet enough time.

My last day, I went back to the same mountain. Before arriving, I stopped to take the photo below at a side of the road. Before getting out of the car with the camera, I said to El'vis: "Well, you take me by the hand to help me through everything that's coming ahead. It's OK the rain of white butterflies, but you have to help me!" I took the photo and when I returned to the car and started the radio, there was Elvis singing "Are You Lonesome Tonight"!! I guess the disc jokey didn't have the laughing version of the song, because probably this is the one Elvis wanted to be played at that moment. :P :P

Now I know that I'll have to find a place to live near that mountain, because I didn't wish to leave the place at all. :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I forgot to tell you that my last day in the Gran Canaria island, I found a copy of a ceramic design from the Guanches, found in an archeologic site (it's a pity I don't know yet which one). That design was an exactly identical representation of the pyramids I visualized at the top of the mountain! 8) :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Such power streaming from these photos! A new life awaits you there, Amanda! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much, Amanda, for sharing with us your amazing and great experiences you had in Gran Canaria! I'm sure future will hold something very grand special for you....and maybe us, too! :roll: :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Maia and Christine! I know you are heart friends and it means very much to me your kind comments.

My LOVE goes to both of you. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, I'm very excited for you and this new "bend" in road you are taking. "Without a song the road would never bend" as Elvis said in his Jaycees speach. I am happy that you are following the song of your heart.

It's interesting that I dreamt of being inside a pyramid while you were gone and visualizing pyramid layers. As you mentioned in your email, I must have picked up on your energy as you were meditating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
"Without a song the road would never bend" as Elvis said in his Jaycees speach. I am happy that you are following the song of your heart.

Thank you, dear Laurie. I'm certain that the quote from Elvis you have picked and brought here, is a very fortunate and true one. As we have been talking often by email about that subject, I believe that one of the most important things one can do for her/himself is to find a way to listen to that heart's song and to act (sing) it, even when the rest of the world may think we are a fool. If to seem reasonable means to be "out" from me, I prefer to be taken for a big fool. My life is meant to be lived by me and not for the rest of the world! This way, Life gets more and more meaningful and filled with joy. On the contrary, it gets more and more empty and painful.

In that meditation where the pyramids appeared, I put really an intention to connect that energy to each of you. As I have a very open connection with you, I'm sure you must have picked something of it. :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I prefer to be taken for a big fool. My life is meant to be lived by me and not for the rest of the world! This way, Life gets more and more meaningful and filled with joy. On the contrary, it gets more and more empty and painful.

Amanda, I find truth in these your words, now and many times before...

:( :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

helleu helleu, Amanda, beloved wise woman of our circle

i try to explain what i felt when i saw your pictures.

first i got vibes in all my body and goosebumps everywhere, a very loving feeling about the butterfly

then i felt a special link to this island, as you know i was there a few years ago.

Yes there is something on the island you have to do, maybe it is the core of our circle? the place where we all get connected in spirit, where we all come together to find peace? this is what i feel at this moment.

I will be seeing you overthere when you find your own place and lighting center.

xxx
kira

and yes i had strong connection especially crown connection it is like water is flowing about my head (like our Laurie said in previously topic about Jesus)

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very interesting and resonating with me, what you tell, Kira.......
Very touching (and your new Avatar also!! :wink: )

Page 1 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next