It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Kira,

I love the way you call me, but I have to remember that in my case, wisdom is only a question of age! :wink: :P I'm lucky my ego is out for a walk right now. 8)

Anything can happen. What I know deep inside is that I'm open to whatever function is meant for me in the development of future circumstances. I believe too, that everyone well atunned will be in the right place at the right moment, just following her/his Heart. I trully believe this is the most important thing to do for us at the present.

El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul set directions for us to meditate. It's up to us to do it. I'm sure there will come more indications when needed.

Your body has given you indications to pay attention, with its response to the information I passed yesterday. If you keep the attention open, more will come to you, taking the shape or direction useful for you. What is good for you, is good for the world too, because then you'll be playing your part.

I'll pay attention too to your "feeling" about the ELC's circle, Kira and yours also, Christine, as you has been touched by it. Let's see.

Anyway, be sure I will looove to receive any of you in my place in Gran Canaria, when I'll be there. :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

OMG! Amanda..those pics reminded me how I'm so badly in need of being away from here(where I am right now.). :cry:
Thanks for posting..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yesterday and the day before, I was talking with my daughter Patricia first, and writing an email to a friend of the forum later, about the subject of connecting with the femenine strenght's potential every woman has inside. This is a recurrent theme in my contact with women and some men too, from many years ago.

Through Maia, I knew yesterday that there's an activation of the Femenine energy around the planet.

My proposition is to meditate with the intention of connecting with Essential Woman inside us, her strenght, power and Light. Each one may anchor to that source of energy through meditation, being in close contact with Nature, Mother Earth, or whatever is felt to help the connection. The strenght is there, waiting to be awakened and used to push away fears, doubts, guilt or any other desabling feeling. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lighthouseseeker wrote:
OMG! Amanda..those pics reminded me how I'm so badly in need of being away from here(where I am right now.). :cry:
Thanks for posting..

Dear Zey,

When I was in Gran Canaria I thought of you and your family. I thought that you'll soon will not need permission to travel and live in any European place, due the integration of your country into the E.U. Places not so turistic in the island are not too expensive and maybe you'd like to live there.

You only need to trust in your own life, make an inner space for your dream and then... a new life appears! :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda wrote:
Each one may anchor to that source of energy through meditation, being in close contact with Nature, Mother Earth, or whatever is felt to help the connection.

Earlier today, I was pondering your comments Amanda. And I asked God what the consciousness of Earth is like. And then I asked the question directly to the Earth.
Immediately I was showns a scene where I was lying down on a sunny beach asleep. The tide would come in over me but not cover my face much. So no worries of drowning. The water was to cool and refresh me.
But then the tide pulled back, and so the hot sun was going to soon burn my body. Mind you, I'm still asleep. Then one of the nearby trees intentially bends itself over so that shade covered my body.
Then to my utter surprise, I hear, not audibly, but in my spiritual center, the words, "I am the Love you forgot".

This was quite the brief yet powerful meditation I must say, and I wasn't even expecting it.
It really hit me that we all are connected with one another, with the animals, plants and the Earth.
I grew up in modern society which is so disconnected from the Earth. Hence, why in the meditation I am asleep -- "unaware". And then I was trained in religious ideas which said to have this connection was idolitry. But it is not. The Earth is not God and not to be worshiped. But, like everything, it does have a type of consiousness. There is a difference. It is good to be connected to it and to everything, as we are all one with the Source/Creator/God/Love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Blue Moon wrote:
Quote:
The Earth is not God and not to be worshiped. But, like everything, it does have a type of consiousness. There is a difference. It is good to be connected to it and to everything, as we are all one with the Source/Creator/God/Love.

I agree with you 100%, Laurie!

This was a tremendous experience you had. You see, we only have to go within to find all the REAL answers to our questions!
Thank you for sharing your meditation on Mother Earth!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your meditation moved me deeply, Laurie. Specially touching was what you heard: "I am the Love you forgot".

I'm certain this experience has expanded you. You may keep it alive. If I was you, I would go on farther in that direction, to fix it and grow it.

I'm so happy for you. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Then to my utter surprise, I hear, not audibly, but in my spiritual center, the words, "I am the Love you forgot".

This really hit me. I have been receiving such strong feelings / emotions of late that I MUST REMEMBER THAT LOVE (on a level I have not yet in this lifetime), as I came here to do something I cannot unless I DO remember!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yours is an extraordinary comment, Maia.

What has come to me is to suggest you to take a look to the femenine archetypes, one by one. Behind each one is LOVE, of course. Maybe you need to actualize one of them, bringing it from a potential stage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I've been thinking on "I am the Love you forgot" and the meaning of it..

I know there is still fear which dwells in me. Not as much as there used to be but it is still there. If I was truly and completely aware of God's love for me then I would not have that fear and I would give much more love away to others.
So I am in need of continued restoration and growth. I need to "remember" what I was born with and throw away the garbage which has covered parts of it over the years. I need to reconnect in a stronger way with God--the Source of all Love.

And bringing this back to Elvis -- he was a fine example of someone who had a powerful connection and trust with the Love of God. So he was able to give away much love.

Page 2 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next