It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
So I am in need of continued restoration and growth. I need to "remember" what I was born with and throw away the garbage which has covered parts of it over the years. I need to reconnect in a stronger way with God--the Source of all Love.

Laurie,

You have written straight and clear what is the Work all of us come to do.
To reconnect is the key word.

God is the center of us. Being Love His expression, it is to be found in the center of our Heart. We have to reconnect to our Heart, to ourselves, to find God. That's the way I feel it.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my ANGELS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_UXi8nIJo

This little film Carmen picked this out to send to Lisa-Marie & Priscilla... last week.... :D :D COINCIDENCE.. :shock: :shock:

"WELCOME TO MY WORLD"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4M-cIkxkk

I LOVE YOU ALL..... HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON...

Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:28 am 
thank You Carola, WHAT A SMILKE AND WHAT A LAUGH HE HAD. THERE WELL NEVER BE ANOTHER! :lol: FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:lol: :lol: :lol: thank you sweet Carola, i'm feeling a bit down for the moment, thank you for the smile video, WHEN HE SMILES, I SMILE

Laurie, i had yesterdaymorning a vision or dream i don' t know it felt as i was awake...
i thought the earth was shaking when i woke up but it was my body then suddenly it was like i was dying, something happened as if i was shoking then i saw figures but no faces or clear bodies.... a lot i cannot remember but something burned me like if it has to open something in my head???
thena weird dream of a dark haired woman who was not honest (i dreamed about her again but she was different now physically) after i exposed her some people came to me who were in the neighbourhood, it was like a test, suddenly they showed me, that every flower, tree, had a aura.
i could see it very clearly flowing thru the leaves of the tree such a beauty our earth is in colours.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

oeps, Laurie i forgot to thank you for your beautiful meditation, it felt the love...

x
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Kira,

Some interesting dreams you had. I don't know what to make of the dark figures. Recently, I have had to take up praying for protection just before I go to bed, every night, because negative energy was entering my dreams and was affecting me in a poor sense the whole rest of the day. Since I began praying for protection each night, I have not had a problem.

About the dishonest woman, I wonder if there is someone in your life who you do not trust, who is deceitful to you. Since it was a test, though, maybe she represents a larger issue. You are choosing the path of spiritual light leading you closer and closer to God's light & love. You are choosing light over darkness. And perhaps because of that you are able to see the beauty of God all around you, as you expressed so beautifully here:
Quote:
every flower, tree, had a aura.
i could see it very clearly flowing thru the leaves of the tree such a beauty our earth is in colours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you piepeloepi,
i expressed me wrongly, :oops:
there were no dark figures but it was like spiritual beings but i could not see them very clearly
i couldn't see their body or faces only contours but i felt good with it and then i gave me over, it was like then i fell asleep while someone wascarressing my aura meaning to let me know 'it is allright', surrender.

oooooooooooh yes when i wrote this last phrase that was not me, I wonder if it was.......................

xx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Kira my friend for clarifying!!! When you mentioned dying and choking I assumed it was negative (I am chuckling :lol: as I write this). Such misunderstanding. Well I'm glad you had such a positive experience. :D You must be so curious as who those spiritual beings were.

I miss seeing you on the forum. I'm sure you must be busy with the hot rock & aroma therapies. But I'm always glad to see you post. Your posts always put a smile :P on my face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

oooh i am so glad to hear this about 'smiling', it feels good me too make people smile, i was not aware of it until now. :oops:

about time yes i work a lot but i think am pushed to do that maybe it is a turning point in my life and being prepared for something, this is what i feel at this moment, but sometimes it is hard...
am trying to stay in contact with you my dear friends, 'without you all i am nothing' (that is not me who said this, am sure of it)
so last 2 saturdays i was on chat but nobody there.. :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Kira,

If you want to know, you make me smile many times too. :P

I have read your vission/dream carefully. The guess I have from it is that you might have been worked on by spiritual beings that appeared in an etheric form, probably to prepare you for some function you'll have to do.

But at the same time, there's a shadowy feeling about it. I don't know if it comes from the situation itself, or comes from you directly. This is why I can't apport anything clair. I think it is your own interpretation of the experience that counts, what "taste" has left behind in your heart. If it is quite positive, if you has gained spiritual strenght with that experience, then it is certainly a meaningful "push" for you to advance ahead.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 3 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next