It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Ola Amanda, :lol: :lol:

thank you sooooooooo much for your reply, yes i have a good feeling about it, and it left me behind with inner strength
If i am not ok, a bit down i mean, there is always 'you' members of the circle and our spiritual helpers
it is sometimes the other world (this world i mean) some people make me worry and then there is fear, fear 'they' don't see me as i really am.

but 'all' of you and my moami and my son, give me strenght, power and the wisdom i need to go on to fulfil my duty on earth, but oh my gosh I MISS YOU 'ALL' (and this come from the heart).

big kiss to you all and my precious angel Carola.

oh amanda this morning driving in my car it popped up in my mind that whenever i met my lover i will come to you (hihi) and i was imagining the circle members were there too.

kira,x

:oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Before parting from Gran Canaria island, I came back to the mountain where I did my first meditation. My intention was to do another one to thank for the experience that was given to me there.

Deep in the meditation I was in Numis'OM, seated by the side of the white lily I planted there long before. El'vis came from behind me, took me by the hand and guided me to a pearl colored hill, that seemed to be near his place. He signaled it with his index finger and told me by telepathy that it would be my place to live. On the top of the hill there appeared what looked like a huge threshold made of narrow cut stone pieces, like a T with two legs. Behind it there was some kind of etheric material taking shape, not definite yet, with a dark (from nothingness) background.

I had then the sensation that I was more often in Numis'OM than what I'm conscious of being. That it is me who is building my home there and that it doesn't look in its full shape because I have no conscience of being there. Well, it is my feeling and my interpretation of it. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, how wonderful for you to have this spiritual confirmation and direction and to have a visit by Elvis as well!!!
I'm still a bit confused as to what Numis'OM is. What does it mean for you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I had then the sensation that I was more often in Numis'OM than what I'm conscious of being. That it is me who is building my home there and that it doesn't look in its full shape because I have no conscience of being there

Amanda, this feels to be very true to me and very awesome. El'vis is with you when you build your future home there.......

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm sure he'll be there with you too, Christine. :wink: :P

Quote:
I'm still a bit confused as to what Numis'OM is. What does it mean for you?

Laurie,

It's curious that I have tried twice to answer back your question, but at the point of playing the "Summit" key, the text did not pass through. Thus I wonder if I had to answer. :roll: So, I'll make it short:

You have the information from Maia's Spirit Mythos' web. The direct experience is so subjective that it is hardly useful. If it is processed as "information", it goes to the intellect and becomes useless. In fact, I posted about the meditation I had, as an encouragement to meditate, because I believe that meditation is a very, very important tool to advance spiritually. I intent to be atunned with the vibration of Numi'OM because I feel it will be necessary for me in the times that are coming. This is my believe and my choice. :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sue-Lenora,

I'm keeping my intention to move there and going along with the proceeds to be able to live there, like getting ready my home (painting, gardening, etc.) to be sold in order to buy another one there.

When I stop and feel what my heart says about it, it keeps telling me the same, even when it means for me a lot of efforts that take me out of confortability, not to speak of my mother and Antonio that are open to follow me, because they trust me.

In a session with Thoth through Maia, he told me that I had a strong presence in Gran Canaria in other lifetimes, when it was part of Atlantis and after that, in times of the Dinasty of the Guanches Kings, when I was buried in a cave in those high sacred mountains.

I'm having some visions of an energetic function for me there in the future, but it is not quite clear to me right now.

So, I'm going ahead slowly but surely. In fact, I'm more than connected to that future, drawing it to my present. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU!! :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Kira, know you're here with us whenever you're able to be and we'll all be there whenever you need us to be too! :)

MOST DEFINITELY KIRA! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Kira, know you're here with us whenever you're able to be and we'll all be there whenever you need us to be too!

The Field of Roses, ELC' circle, is still operative at a high rate, for any of the friends in need. For Kira and all the rest, lots of LOVE!

Page 4 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next