It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

My friends,

The Gran Canary Island is burning since four days back. 'Till now, about 20.000 Hectareas have burnt out, 1/3 of the whole island's green, mainly autochthonous and unique pine trees. This part is a Bioesphere Reservation (under U.N.E.S.C.O.) and is precisely the part of the mountains I chose to go to live. 5000 people were taken out from their homes and many of it have been burnt too. The extraordinary high temperatures and strong winds make the work much worst, due the difficulty of working on steep mountains.

Two more islands of the Canary Islands are burning too, with similar consequences.

This is burnt completely:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear of this. What does this do to your plans to move there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Amanda, i am worried too and since a few days i feel your concern...
i know Gran Canaria and just read you lived there with the Guanchen.
I have been there on those caves a few years ago, as i always go on places where i used to live, maybe i've been with you on this place and maybe in this dimension, ... who knows not important

Important is that i do feel you still have to go there to live!

perhaps your longing to live there since quite a while was a prediction, your task to rebuild.. unfortunately most of the beautiful landscape is burned but not gone.... under the leftover of the fire good soil is in the earth.
You will spread the seed! And you know a lot of work for you to be done, but you can do it, in time it will reveal to you.

So,yes you go over there when the time is right for you and your family.

As usual we are with you.

Miracle,x
for the love of E

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, dear Laurie and Miracle!

Yes, I have been wondering these last days on the meaning of all this. I had been delayed by several circunstances to move there, a basic one -besides fluctuating health conditions in my mother, Antonio and myself alternatively- being that I have to sell first my home here where I'm living now and I have been readying it with painting, some more gardening, some other instalations... If I had the money right away, (I asked it to come easlily, maybe through lotery :) ) I would be living up there in these burnt mountains and anything I had... gone with the fire!

It has some meaning for the islands too. They are a full attraction for turists, developing crazily in that direction in their coast lines. Maybe they are passing through a purifying process, maybe. Those islands are the remain of Atlantis. They have a very strong energy. I don't doubt they are part of the plan to bring Earth to a higher vibration. I'm open to whatever function I'm called to do there, whenever it may be the right time. I understood a little time before now, that I didn't have to "push" or rush in the direction my heart guided me, but let it flow. So, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, Yesterday I saw in the news about the fires on Gran Canaria, and in an instant you were on my mind! Life is uncertain and everything is changing. But we know there is a Divine Plan and no catastrophy comes without any deeper reason.
I am sure you will know what will be your future role on Gran Canaria and what will be your function in connection with this very special place! :)

Please keep us informed! :wink: :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

whatever the reason is I can't stand those living creatures ,animals, trees and such ,burning like this..I reject once again..it's the same here in Turkey,forests keep burning for weeks..too much pain to get a little piece of peace.in anywhere on this planet.God I'm mad again.. :evil:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I am sure you will know what will be your future role on Gran Canaria and what will be your function in connection with this very special place!

I keep on asking to be guided and helped! In my heart I know I am.

Dear Zey-Zia,

I understand very much your pain. It is the first station for the very sensible heart in the middle of dis-harmony.

I trully believe the next step is to transcend pain and to get firmly hold of Compassion and Love, and Faith, and Hope. If we anchor our feelings to being only aware of pain and letting out the perception of an ulterior purpose or meaning, we are feeding negative, making it very fat, stopping it from flowing to positive.

Of course, sometimes it happens that one wishes to cry out all the pain and is not yet ready to go beyond. It is highly respectable and only needs a little more time to start turning things in another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

it's not the right way to go beyond for those innocent creatures with lots of pain ,fear, and desperation.. I never saw it happened the other way though,too much violance is going around no matter I see them or not..sorry for I don't have anything good to add this thread and I know I'm not helping ..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
This is my quest
To be willing to march into hell
For a heavenly cause

Probably, this is exactly what may be happening right now at many levels in this world we share, dear Zey-Zia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Amanda, I agree with you! :roll:

And I really love that song of Elvis that you quoted, "The Impossible Dream" and HOW he sings it!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 5 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next