It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 7 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Maia,

What is "surprising" is that three of the Canaris Islands burned at the same time, loosing great portions of green: Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Gomera. The two first were man-made, Gran Canaria as a revenge of a Ranger that was to be out of work next month, due his contract finishes. The man seems mentally altered since childhood.

I think the island's nature will regenerate soon, due the Canarian Pine, if not burnt to ashes, is the only one to grow buds again from the trunk. Strange enough, it seems I have a renewed impulse to go there.

Thank you so much for holding Gran Canaria in your prayers. It's fantastic you were guided to go to the Electrikum Oracle and the results of what you chose at random: SCARAB RISING! It seems to me it could not be any other else!

I find it most appropiated too, what appeared in "In The Garden With Elvis". I'm having a close dialogue these last days with Gaia, asking Her to guide me and to take care of some living creatures under my range right now. I'm communing very much with Nature, today in a especial way. MAHALO NUI LOA! Thank you very much.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lighthouseseeker wrote:
thanks Amanda,but I have two left foot at the moment..later maybe, when I blow up and get the h... out of the place I'm in..waters too deep and dark here..

I'll wait, I'll wait! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

A thought came to me Amanda, that perhaps these fires were allowed to happen to prepare for a new group of people to inhabit the islands, and that the islands themselves, having their own kind of spirit, would chose who those people were. And that it would be for a special reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What an interesting idea, Laurie. It never ocurred to me.

The fact is that people from other places living there for pleasure, probably will reconsider it, if they can choose. And many that were about to go there for vacation or to live on the coast line, most probably will choose otherwise. It will affect turism business, which is the first one -besides the producing of tropical fruits and other vegetables that are exported outside the island.

The fire will affect and change how things were before, even when I have the impression the nature will regenerate quickly. To the people affected that lost home, cultivated fields and animals, yesterday the Gobern proclamed unlimited quantity of public money to help them to restore what they had.

I always tend to take things that seem to be lost or in a bad shape, like old houses, and restore them bringing them ahead to a new and sometimes better stage. I'm growing old physically and I don't have the same strenght, but I'm sure that I'll act this tendency there in a way possible to me. :wink:

UNESCO will have something to say too, I guess, since they declared most of the island Biosphere Reservation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I know that whatever you will decide or what will happen be the VERY right thing for you, Amanda, and be the VERY BEST as, with the special soul you are, you surely deserve THE VERY BEST!

Right on, Sue!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU SO MUCH, LADIES! :P

Page 7 of 7 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7