It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

For years, I had breakfast playing "The Springtime" ("The Four Seasons") from Vivaldi to start the day in a fine mood and along the day, I had Bach as a background, when I was home.

Now I have mostly a selection of Elvis' music as background much of the time. In fact, I'm not playing lately other music than his. My new cat, loves to lay on the carpet, between my feet and the player.

I worked in session with my patients with music too, New Age and clasical and it helped very much to help them to flow.

I can't stand neither strident music. It's really felt like an agression to inner chords. So, I can understand your feelings, Zey. I'm sorry you have to pass through it and wish you that it'd change very, very soon.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

Simeon has started today his week's internet course with Sharry Edwards of SOUND HEALING. Her work is incredible! Simeon is taking the course to heal ME, but then may well become a practioner. It is a leap of FAITH, as we had to make a huge investment for equipment...his aunt gave him some money for it and the rest we charged on a card. Also, he has to cut way down on his website work to do this. We are just praying that we can make it financially until he learns this, applies it to me to get me reasonably well, and then he will be free (from being my care giver) to become a practioner.

WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS ALL!

More on Sharry and her sound work:

Sharry discovered when she was young that she could hear sound coming out of people's ears...then she would tone it back to them and heal them! since she first realized this, science discovered that sound DOES come out of people's ears - but it is not audible by human beings...except apparently, by Sharry.

She has been tested and her voice is UNIQUE. It makes an almost perfect sine wave, which is supposed to be "impossible" in a human being. Also, there is a part of her ear that is active and in other humans it is NOT. It IS natually active in the ears of dolphins!

She had a near-downing experience as a child and she personally believes this is what activated her unique ear and vocal talents.

She can say a word like "mosque" into a voice graph machine and thr SHAPE of a mosque will appear! Or apple, tree...any object.

Sharry decided that she didn't want this to die with her. I mean, she was healing people of serious diseases, including cancer by toning their "ear sounds" back to them.

So she developed equipment that could do the same thing. You speak normally into a special microphone and then special equipment and software translates the sound into wave-forms. From this you can analyize in detail a person's bio-chemical and emotional status. THEN you can determine what sounds the person needs to hear...what sounds are MISSING from them. There is a little tone box that can be programmed with the sounds, and you use earphones to listen to it. all the size of a walkman.

Sharry's SOUND HEALTH has been operational for about 30 years. Simeon took one of her course many years ago, before he met me. Of course now, it is much different, as new equipment has been developed.

Much scientific study has been done...blood samples CHANGE under a microscope before one's eyes as that person's (blood donor) sound is being played into the samples!

Simeon did a vocal analysis on me already and it was right one the money about what we KNOW about my health already.

Here is the web address of sound health:

http://www.soundhealthinc.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

Wow! I have heard something about sound being unique to each of us and that if something is missing we can be sickened. Sound can kill, I know that. Elvis even talked about it some, sound being healing or causing discord and he didn't like the wild loud guitar rock and roll stuff going on-it hurt his ears he said, and he made his chest hurt and his whole body trembled when he had to be around it...which he tried not to be. Jazz bothered him also-but not all of it-just most he said, and some musicians knew how to phonicly blend their notes so that they were perfectly matched for human ears etc:...
He'd really be into the sound healing now that it's out and around. I have heard about dolphins ears and that only very few people have the abilities but there are some who have very sensitive ears due to a difference in their construction...Elvis for one was very sensitive to sounds. And the young teen I know who has so little gray matter in her brain, has the same ears-she can hear things most can't. She hears bugs "talking" she said when she was 7 and just learned to talk human language-before that she spoke the language of birds, dogs and cats and I guess insects too!!! She is very sweet and innocent and unique and totally unable to live in todays world as a regular person. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is an amazing information! Thank you very much for letting us know about it.

I'll pray that everything go rightly for Simeon and you, Maia. The world needs both of you in perfect shape. Besides, after treating you, he'll be able to help many more people too. It's fantastic! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wonder if the dolphins return back the tone a human being needs. Last week Ariadna, my sister's daughter was in Santo Domingo and was able to share swimming with some dolphins. One of them was completely atracted to her and was all the time by her side, and in her arms (today she has sent me a photo by email, showing the sweet scene). She communicated with him by telepathy and the emotion she felt was so moving that she broke in tears uncontrolably. It is not her first contact with dolphins, very special every time, but she says this one has been the most meaningful experience in her life. She is beautiful, shining as a star and with inner strenght. Yet she is feeling after this encounter, stronger than ever. I wonder...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Here is Ariadna and her friend. Her eyes are still congestionated from crying out of emotion. The dolphin was like this by her side about 20 minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, what a touching story and picture of your niece and the dolphin. I hope some day to be able to swim with a dolphin. When you mentioned telepathy, it reminded me of animal psychic Amelia Kinkade whom I listened to last night on the radio. It was quite amazing. Animals have deep thoughts and feeilngs and yet most people are unaware that they do. Her web site is http://www.ameliakinkade.com/ . One thing that Amelia pointed out is that we all have the ability to communicate with animals. We just have to learn to activate what has been dormant in us.

Maia, I will keep you in prayer for your healing and for financial security during this time as Simeon is training for this this healing tones knowledge. This is another mystery yet being revealed, or perhaps being returned to humanity. I'm so excited for Simeone to undertake and learn this technique. May it be a success for your own healing and that of others. Please keep us updated as events unfold!

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wish you'll fulfil your dream, Laurie!

Quote:
One thing that Amelia pointed out is that we all have the ability to communicate with animals. We just have to learn to activate what has been dormant in us.

I believe it true. I have had many experiences of the kind with animals and it's something very close to my heart.

Thank you very much for the link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you all for your interesting personal stories, experiences and for the links!! So much to learn here every day....

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda your niece has those wonderful genes in her ,a sensitive and caring spirit..what a lovely creature that dolphin is, they all are actually..not always happy to be able to hear animals,but they're so prescious and a part of my spirit..Laurie,to answer your question,it was the way I noticed his power of healing..I wasn't interested in him much when I put that record of him on the turntable to have some music while laying on the sofa, sick again,temperature,sore throat and all and was only 11 years old..his MSG live album gave me a huge amount of healing energy,it was so obvious,my brother also felt the same thing..we were connected to him from then on..

For a heavenly cause

Page 2 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next