It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

In my femenine family line, dolphins are very much in our spirit too, Zey. They affect us deeply. Maybe it is true also for the male's branch, but they do not talk so often about it, as we women do, in this matter and many more coming from spiritual questions. It can be seen in male participation in the Forum. :roll:

I believe that probably it's time for femenine expression in spiritual matters. If we grow on it, men will resonate with us altogether.

How amazing that your brother (many regards to him) and you, became aware of the healing influence of Elvis had on you at a so early age! It's wonderful.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:20 am 
Site Admin

We have male members, they read but they don't post...
they take with them the values they find here, the spiritual trust and I am sure that it gives them inside peace and acceptance of their own feelings which are not made public. Men are often very spiriutal but they know now how to express this and so keep it within themselves. Elvis knew this, I think it is why he was more open, to allow others to follow his example...he was very much a man's man kind of fellow, he liked being with other males-he said he didnt have to be so careful what he did or said and he could be "himself" and this is what he did with his men friends. He hugged them, has been known to kiss them-on the lips-I saw this once and it surprised me-I wasn't used to see men embrace and share a friendly ship kiss! It got to Elvis when another man would embrace him, or kiss his cheek etc: because they were strangers or so glad to see him, it wasn't their expression of emotion-it's that they were willing to express it to him. That is what he wanted for everyone, openness to be yourself and to show your feelings without feeling guilty a bout having them. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm glad I live in a country where it's usual that everybody embraces and kisses everybody -in both cheeks! Emotions are very much expressed and humor is a current coin. In comparison, I may be taken for a serious one! :roll: :P

Arab influence in many cultural behaviors is still present, like this one, due the hundreds years they dwelled in Spain. They brought an important and meaningful apportation here that, unfurtunatelly was interrupted by the expulsion of Arabs and Jews from this territory by the Catholic Kings. After sigles of peacefully living together, each culture adding to others, we entered a dark age of closeness, in opposite direction of the openess and interchange we had before, which enriched everybody in what is more important: as persons. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well Amanda, here in America there is every ethnic group you could possibly imagine. Sometimes it has been a harmonious mixing, other times not, but I think on the whole it is coming together (tho' the lack of southern border protection is causing major problems). I actually think the policiticians make it worse and slow the progress down because they constantly divide people up according to race & other groups. The game of the poitiicians is to divide and conquer, pitting one group against another, in order to capture people's votes.

It's interesting where I live, which is in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by grape vineyards, potato fields, and nuclear waste, there are many cultures. I was so surprised at the big influx of Russians and Ukranians into my area after the fall of the Soviet Union. I wondered how did they find out about this place which few have heard of (unless one is into archeology). I got to know this fellow from the Ukraine and he told me that my city showed up on a map as a good place to live and raise a family. I decided some years back to visit one of the new Russian churches in the area and see what it was like. The people were mostly from the Ukraine but they all spoke Russian at the service. It was quite an experience and I learned much about their culture.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I believe that intercultural relationship is a valuable way for growing and widening our mind and beliefs horitzons. One learns about the relativity of our ways and the importance of our beings.

It must be weird for you to find out that your place is something so desirable for so many, that probably made a great effort to go there to start a new life. To emigrate may be hard for many and to feel welcomed is a great help. I know about it because I was victim of xenophobia when I was a teenager.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, you must be staying up late!!

The people I met at the Russian/Ukranian pentacostal church, well the middle-aged and older adults anyway, had experienced the persecution of communism because of their faith. It must have been so hard for them to have been a part of the underground church in the Soviet Union. They are a hardy breed of people with a strong sense of family.

Back to animals . . . there is something troubling my spirit. While I have a much greater appreciation for the thoughts and feelings of animals after listening to Amelia Kinkake, I don't understand why some dogs will maul and hurt babies and little children. Surely the animals must know that babies are no threat to them. A man I know has a friend whose 2 year old girl had her ear bitten off by a dog. I can't remember if the little girl lived at the house where the dog was at or was just visiting. Either way, I do not understand this. Why would any dog behave in such a way?

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

(Yes Laurie, last night I closed the computer almost 2 am. These days I'm very busy, with a great deal of things to do.) :wink:

About dogs bitting children, I think there are two strong possiblilities: endogamic reproduction in some pure-breed, with a trend of agressivity or some of "craziness", that are only increased by it.

Another is that dogs may be victims of mistreatment, just like us, with the subsequent consecuences in behavior.

Both possibilities are sad, sad, sad...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:02 pm 
Site Admin

Well, Simeon finished the basics of his SOUND HEALTH course today. Every other Sunday there will be a refersher course for awhile. He got ALOT out of it. They used MY voice print to work on as a class project!! Also, Sharry is giving Simeon phone time for working on tones with me - no charge! She said that she wished to continue helping with me.

I FEEL AS IF THE ANGELS (AND ELVIS?) HAVE INSPIRED SHARRY TO DO THIS. Not taking away from her own compassionate heart, of course...but there are MANY who come to her for help with her special talents that go beyond the computers and software.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda, your niece is so beautiful! She looks like a mermaid in the sea.

Simeon swam with wild spinner dolphins by himself - not with a group - off the shore of Oahu (Hawaii) in 1999. He was underwater with them, wearing just a snorkling mask. He cried so much, he had to keep coming up to empty the tears from his mask!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, I'm so happy that everything is flowing smoothly for you and Simeon regarding the sound healing! That lady must surely be inspired to go further along with helping you. It's easy to feel that YOU ARE NEEDED HERE yet in physical form. :wink: :P

Yes Maia, my niece is beautiful and bright. The day she was born, I felt someone really special was coming to this realm and I promised her to help her through. She is 27 and developing fast to be at others service through LOVE.

It is understable that Simeon cried too in his contact with dolphins. This is just what I did in mine. The blessing of such a deep higher emotion is so touching, that one can not help it.

Page 3 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next