It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I saw a DVD yesterday on dolphins. What beautiful animals they are. They are not only full of love but are so intelligent. I was just in awe. They are and should be an example to humanity. We could learn a lot from them.

There was one example of dolphins saving the life of an underwater photographer who was at risk from a shark. Another time, a diver was playing back tape recorded dolphin sounds to see their reaction. Well one of the dolphins proceeded to behave as a human would, such as standing on it's fins, and also diving down straight up -- nose facing the surface, tail toward the sea floor. Dolphins never swim that way, so this dolphin was showing that he understood that humans were mimicking the dolphins in a sense via the taped voices, and this dolphin responded by mimicking the diver in turn.

It was disturbing though to see the propeller and net damage that had been done to these amazing creatures. The DVD is entitled "20 Years with the Dolpins" and the web site is http://www.bluevoice.org/ .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Laurie, it's so sad.

Back in 1990, I was in meditation and dolphins irrupted in with a S.O.S. call, telling me they needed help to survive and that they had a mission toward humanity, because they emited an energy we needed. It was telepathic, I saw a cone shaped ray of white energy emerging from a dolphin brow and I felt at the time, like being LOVE's energy. This experience was repeated 3 times and a friend of mine, also in meditation, had the same experience. I was working at the time with a group of 12 meditating in my home and we started sending Light to the dolphins situation for a long period of time.

This happened in 1990. Imagine how must be the situation now, with the seas condition worsened by all kind of contamination!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just about two weeks ago I was sent a You-tube by a friend about dolphins being killed every year (thousands :cry: ) at the Japanese coast. I felt sick watching part of it and had to stop.....It is unbelievable how these beautiful creatures are treated and how their trust in humans is betrayed that way...

I also believe that dolphins and human beings are deeply connected.
Maybe you have heard about Doreen Virtue. In her book "Goddesses & Angels" she writes:

"....When Atlantis was sinking, some sea-humans escaped by changing into dolphins. They swam to Africa, South-America and Mexico, where they handed over their knowledge about healing and pyramids and founded the basis for the cultures of Egypt, the Aztecs and Mayas. The Greek legend tells, that Apollon arrived in Greece as a dolphin. When he transformed himself back into his human form, the Shrine of Delphi was built in his honour. Many deities had been leaders of Atlantis. Some of them were Athene, Apollon, Thoth, Metatron and Merlin......"

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

You all might be interested in reading my DOLPHIN SONGLINE pages on Spirit Mythos:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/earth/mer/dolphins/ds_indx.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

while we are here..maybe you would all like to sign this petition about those killings .. :cry:

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/seal_hunt07/forward

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Maia, for your reminder. I have been reading all about it before in Spirit Mythos and will do again.

Thank you Zey, for the link too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have just discovered that Jonathan Goldman, the maker of the Holy Harmony meditation CD mentioned in the first post, has also an album entitled Dolphin Dreams, a meditation CD containing dolphin voices, rolling waves and other relaxing sounds. Another one for my wish list.

Bringing this back to Elvis, I was just thinking how playful and curious the dolphins were, which reminded me of little children, which in turn reminded me of Elvis, who, even as an adult still had that childlike wonder, curiosity & innocence about him. It does seem like some of that was lost after his divorce, but not all of it. Perhaps Wanda could shed more light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:57 pm 
They have a place down in Florida called Discovery Cove where you can swim and touch Dolphins I think it would be so Awesome to have that interacting with such Wonderful Animals. Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I couldn't resist posting this even though I hardly remember anything of the dream.

Last night I dreamt I was a dolphin, swimming within a dolphin pod (other dolphins). But it wasn't the happy go lucky dream as one might expect. There was sorrow attached somehow. Either my dolphin buddies thought I had done something wrong, or I thought that they thought that, as if I was feeling ashamed. There's a difference between the two thoughts, and I just can't remember which one was in the dream.

I hope I get to be a dolphin in another dream but wish it to be a happier one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm sure Laurie, that you did no wrong. Probably it has been a projection of some hidden fear of not being up to the circunstances, like many of us had sometime. :wink: :P

Wish you too, the incredible feeling of being a dolphin free and bright in some near dream!

Page 4 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next