It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

Lisa kept Elvis in touch with the child in him...he said that too. He so enjoyed playing with her and especially so when it was only he and her and no one else a round spying or prying as he put it. He said he sat with her on the floor and they played with her dolls -I think they were Barbie dolls and he was Ken only she thought they should color his hair black...and Elvis told her that his hair was really blond/brown and Lisa told him it wasn't! He had always had black hair! And he said he didn't argue with her because in her life time, he had always had and that's how she remembered it. So he showed her his roots when she got older and she told him to get it fixed right away before anyone saw them! He just cracked up laughing at her saying that.! He did lose some of the joy that seemed to be bubbling inside him so often, but not that much of it because he had her to keep it all alive for him. It hurts me to think about who kept it alive for her after he was gone-is that why she watched his movies over and over so much as a youngster-could be she was letting him keep her inside child alive in that way. And he would try, I'm sure he was with her more than any one could ever know but maybe deep inside her did know. That little girl looked so lost in the pictures of her shortly after in Europe with her mom...she looked like a door had been shut so hard in her face and nothing was showing...her little face was shut down, cold, numb and nothing was allowed to show. They were walking on a beach-neither of them had any expression-just clinging to each other's hands. I felt so bad for both of them, and especially for little Lisa though I know that Pris at that time was as lost and as miserable as anyone could be. I can not imagine how that must have been for the two of them. I have to say that both came back and thankfully found a way to go on living, being and giving back even though so much was taken from them when he left them...and us all. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, you sure know how to tug at my emotions. You have me close to laughing in the first part and then near to tears by the end, all in the space of one paragraph!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:32 am 
Site Admin

Well, I realized I hadn't answered the post question above and I just tend to write what I think-how it comes out is just kind of the way my mind takes it and I flashed back on those photos of Lisa and her mom, I think they were in the Star tabiloid and I was in the grocery store and saw them and stood there looking at their faces and had tears running down from under my shades...and didn't even notice until the lady ahead of me asked me if something was wrong. I said, yes, "Elvis is gone." and darned if she didn't well up in tears too. I remember that because we were total strangers and felt the same heart ache. wjh

Oh by the way, I had a biopsy of something in the tear duct of my right eye-it looks like maybe the melanoma may be there and they are talking about removing the tear duct if it is verified. The doctor who did the other surgery feels it is though we will wait as I don't want the thing done if it's not necessary! I'll have to use eye drops all the time in that eye if they do-right now it just waters all the time and runs down my face or my nose depending. And I can't read very well as that eye is so blurry all the time. It could just be something else-who knows. anyway if you don't hear from me right away, that's what is happening. It will be done at the doctor's like the other was and will take a whole day and then if they have to do anything further-that means I'll have to be admited and I do not want to be sedated ever again-
especially if they intubate to keep me under. Not a good thing and I can't afford to lose any more brain cells! I am not worried about it-no point to that! Just letting you know if I am not on here for a few days-that's probably what's going on. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Oh Wanda! :( I am so sorry to hear about your eye problems and please know that my heart and my prayers go out to you. :cry: I also know that Elvis will be watching over you with extra special care and he will be with you every step of the way as you go through all of this. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Not being able to have natural tears sounds so uncomfortable. I do hope you do not have to have your tear duct removed and/or have any surgery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, my heart goes to you full of wishes for a quick and complete recovering from your eye problem!

You'll have all the help you might need coming from all directions, because you are such a beautiful (strong, tender, loving and hardheaded) soul. Image

WE LOVE YOU!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, I am also praying for you to get through this trial as quick as possible!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

yes dolphins are very special

i learned the lomi lomi massage on dolphin music just a few weeks ago
for me it is the link to ancient healing practice and very precious to me
the music is called ' the sound of the dolphins' very beautiful very earhtly and i experience it like a spiritual dance.

by the way in June i go to Italy and what is the name of my hotel ??
DELFINO

(dolphin)

kira,x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would like to know, Miracle (I like that name for you!), if there is any part of that healing practice with dolphins you have learnt, that enables to heal at distance. If so, maybe you could project it on Wanda and Maia. I feel like dolphin's vibration would do good to them in this precise moment.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: healing
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

yes amanda-viola, i already did that before but am always connected to you all members of the core ...
i thought this morning of Maia and Wanda somehow I knew something not ok... will do this, i promise
pls if anyone in need give me a sign, i am not always able to follow up the topics, sometimes i have the urge to go see, later on it turned very important but just let me know if someone needs help!
thinking of you all all the time,
i just was looking in a course of Sanjeevini, in this there was a topic of healing at distance, will follow it up thouroughly and let you all know, it is about pictures of lotusflowers they have a vibration on it, it was given by my thru a woman who passed over a few weeks ago, she wanted me to have a lot of her documents about healing. I was turned to it because i am not feeling quite well either but sometimes it happens to me to find the cure. will let you know! :lol:
x, kira

Page 5 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next