It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

just to let you know i will send special dolphin vibration to our special ladies, it could be it will feel like waves of golves of the sea coming in and out of their bodies.
Maia and Wanda if you read this and had any experience pls let me know if you felt it.

x, kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Miracle, I have also heard of Sanjeevini and I would also appreciate your help for me through dolphin vibration......THANK YOU!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I was turned to it because i am not feeling quite well either but sometimes it happens to me to find the cure.

Dear Miracle and Christine,

There are so many friends of the Field of Roses having health (and other) disturbances... I think there's such a lot of energy going through our planet at the present, that it gets difficult to keep the balance sometimes.

I believe that the best thing to do is to try to reach balance through the technics aviable to us, specially those that use vibration to attune and harmonize. My point of view is that of remembering to do not identificate with whatever happens to us and do not put much emphasis in explaining our circunstances by the "old current reasoning". This time is another time and the changes in us are inmersed in a planetary flow.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

Well, Amanda Viola you hit it right on the nail "hard head" me! I refused to have any surgery, and so they took a sample with a needle (it didn't hurt as I was numbed) and I have an infection in the tear duct and it is probably from allergies and so I have antibotics again that will work I'm sure. My eye doctor said it was a 50-50 toss up that it could have been melanoma and he thought so as the cells were "quirked" looking like they look-he was glad it wasn't and I told him he could put his knives up for a while-he wants to do an eye lift thing and most likely I do need that done as I have droopy eyelids and have had all my life-they droop even more now-especially the right eye with the problem. He said the droppy lids can "trap" more allgereons etc: and I will have to wash my eyes several times a day to keep that from happening more as I "age"-(he had to say that) and so for now, I have escaped the big M thing again!
I am lucky, I have lots of guardian spirits, living ones and glorfied ones too. I remembered that Elvis said when one becomes a true "spirit" one is a "glorified spirit"-glorified by the brilliance of God's love light. So he is one of our "glorified spirits" of which we all have many, I'm sure. Thank you all for your prayers, loving thoughts and uplifting words. Love, Wanda J.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I have escaped the big M thing again!

GREAT!! :P :P :P

Quote:
I am lucky, I have lots of guardian spirits, living ones and glorfied ones too. I remembered that Elvis said when one becomes a true "spirit" one is a "glorified spirit"-glorified by the brilliance of God's love light. So he is one of our "glorified spirits" of which we all have many, I'm sure.

Sure! I'm sure you have high recommandations Up There, Wanda! 8) :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm so glad Wanda that you do not have to have your tear ducts surgically removed! You surely are being watched over and protected. :D

Post subject: dolphin healing
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

okidoki Sarena (i love this name), waves of dolphin energy coming up this evening belgium time....

last night when i was lying in my bed i was doing it for maia and wanda but fell asleep moimême :oops:

miracle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:29 am 
:( Wanda you are such a Warm Loving Caring Lady, and I'm so Sad to hear about your Eye Problem. You well be in my prayers that there isn't nothing Bad Wrong. You and Mai both are our Foundation here at ELC, and you and Maia make this group a Family. So I well believe in Faith that the Lord heals her eye, and that no Surgery well be needed. Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Miracle, thanks for the vibes!!! I had a long meditation last evening (6pm-9pm) ....must have during this times you sent the dolphin healing!?!?

:D :D :D :D

(Love your name, too!!!!!!!!!!)

Wanda, so great to hear your good news!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

hoi sweetie,
around 20.30 - 21 hours i took a shower sending the ones in need healing waves yes, and again wen i went to bed but everything i fall asleep during the transmission... also this afternoon around 15hours especially to Maia with the sounds of the dolphins....

miracle,x

Page 6 of 7 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next