It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: a message for all of us to give us the strenght we need
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

The sword of Jezus

Hé my friends of the circle of E,

I had a astonishing experience during meditation this morning. If anyone felt some thing pls let me know...

this is what happened:

.... i made contact with above to try to meditate, to be in contact with my and other souls, to give our friends here on the circle the energy they need... Mari (tears got in my eyes every i think of you, the love for you is so big at this moment, pls accept i cherish you in my heart daily), Amanda, our Wanda, my precious angel Ka'rala (who i thank to show me the path to Jezus) and all members of Circle of E i'm not mentioning...
well, Jezus gave me a gift, first i thought it was a knife, i was thinking what is he giving me our beloved Jezus, a knife (no way) it became a sword, i did not know what to do with it.... felt so sorry about it, i thought that my imagination about Joan of Arc was doing all this but like Carola and Amanda always say 'there is nothing like coincidence'... i did not know what to do with this token. I thought 'oh my gosh not a war like before'
so i went further on with my meditation. Pls do understand i don' t see it as a movie but all in symbols.
i saw the circle of E expanding expanding, then another circle in the middle, suddenly i came out and put the sword in the middle of the midst circle and sddenly all energies were expanding like huge waves of vibrations towards all of us and especially the earth...
Now I knew why this special spiritual being gave me this embleme.
It also popped up in my mind that whenever someone wants to use it, he or she can.... take the sword he gave to me and do the same as i did, you WILL see.
Just a mom ago i let me guide to find a picture of the token, you will see it as my avatar, but i don't know any history of it yet.

This is what i experienced dear friends, it was set right in the heart of the circle!
miracle, x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
i saw the circle of E expanding expanding, then another circle in the middle, suddenly i came out and put the sword in the middle of the midst circle and sddenly all energies were expanding like huge waves of vibrations towards all of us and especially the earth...

Hi Kira/Miracle. What a fantastic vision you had! First thing I noticed about the sword is that it has an eagle on it, and you know Elvis wore an eagle design on his Aloha suit, and the Aloha concert was brought to the whole world nearly at once. It's as if Elvis was being used to help unify the earth, and I wonder if your sword eagle connects back to that & is a foundation for the future.

Also, I thought of the "Sword of the Spirit" mentioned in the Bible (see Ephesians ch. 6). It is considered one of the pieces of spiritual armor one puts on for protection and refers specifically to the holy scriptures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

my sweet sweet Laure, she who told me that Jezus held water over me.

i did not mention you before but like always you are on my mind ...

i am so sorry, it is all so weird what is happening to me, it is all about Jezus, and i have (rose) cheeks of shame that i hardly know anything about the Bible. it is like i am that little child who has to learn so much Laurie. When i think i http://www.jezusredt.nl/jezus.jpgsee him i am always so small as a little being.

Pls help me out and explain about you mention in your msg.
Half an hour ago i went into tears, there is a movie on tv right at this mom about Louisxv who did not care about feeding his poor people, as i presume being marie antoinette i did not fit in my role as being a good queen for her people, it still hurts and went crying knowing neglecting 'my people'. How could I....???? then suddenly a picture in that same movie of a red rose...
that is when i saw in me the blue rose on marie-antoinette's grave, a sign of Jezus, he has forgiven me, tears were rolling upon my eyes. She also did good things you know!
then i thought of what Ka'rala said earlier this week, that we are the blue roses of his bunch of roses.

thanks for being there!
x miracle,x

i wonder if the sign of the falcon has to do with one of El'vis previous lives

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

the movie is about Louis fourteen not about Louis fifteen....

then a message came thru:

'it is not that you have to kill people, but to give people life'

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

and yes Laurie it is a falcon, for me too it was astonishing!
what could it mean, hopefully Maia or someone of our circle has the answer...

Take care and Luv'yu
miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

miracle wrote:
Pls help me out and explain about you mention in your msg.

Kira, my Miracle friend, I will do my best to explain both my thoughts on your vision, though it is your vision, not mine, so your heart will know the true story of it; if not now, then in time.

First of all, I was thinking of the sword as a Sword of Unity. Just as Elvis was used to help unify peoples across the earth, as he has fans in so many countries, even countries which were/are enemies, that your sword with it's eagle/falcon might be a symbol of unity. ELC has members from around the world, all coming together because of their love of Elvis.
But then this leads back to Jesus as well, as we know that Elvis was a believer in Jesus, who had a powerful message of love & living according to the Spirit. Unfotunately, the insitutionalized church system has caused some of Christ's message to get hidden and/or perverted. But Elvis was a living example of Jesus the Christ's love which knows no boundaries.
(This is not easy to explain in a forum post!!!)

In reference to my 2nd thought, if you get chance, read Ephesians Ch. 6, starting with verse 10. It speaks of the whole armor of God, which includes the Sword of the Spirit and other armor as well. I speak it over me every day, and when I forget to do it, I notice! Here is a small part of that chapter: "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God". I also think it means to read/study the Bible in hopes of discerning truth from deception. But to add, that it is meant for the individual to gain wisdom, not to have it forced upon us by others. Whew! Another deep subject which is difficult to put in a forum post.

Kira, I wonder if I haven't confused you even more here! :wink: What it comes down to, is what does the vision mean to you. What does it tell your heart in your quiet moments? Perhaps you will need to chew/meditate on it some more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

sweet Laurie,

what I know is this

he gave me a token a sword. I did not what to do with it! i have no background of the bible so what you mention is new to me. I know El'vis wore a falcon sign on his suits so i also wondered it has anything to do with him.
you are probably right about what you mention.

For me it is a sign that this is no more coïncidence. He gave me 'something' a token, which i do not know anything about.
For me it means 'surrender and believe' and it will probably mean a lot for the whole community and our beautiful earth. That is my strongest wish that comes forth of this meditation.

a lot is going on, in the meantime i give you a big bisou,
miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

miracle wrote:
For me it means 'surrender and believe' and it will probably mean a lot for the whole community and our beautiful earth. That is my strongest wish that comes forth of this meditation.

Kira, there is such simplicity and truth in your statement above!! I love it. If that is what it means to you, then go with it. Such a powerful message has been birthed in your spirit.

A big hug for you () :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Miracle..... pffffffffffff

I love reading your words... AHHHH :D and your words too Lauri.... :wink: and also about Jeanne d´Arc.... :D :D

Please read Matthew 10 today with me, dear Miracle and my other angels... You also will find an answer in there to your questions and feelings :D and I also didn´t read the bible that much, sweet angel... After The Lord Jesus Touched me I read it a lot.... He guides me to the passages everyday... and I LOVE IT....

LOVE FOREVER and YES, SURRENDER AND BELIEVE.....
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw8tOcrKLhg :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 1 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next