It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well, dear friends, I went and met you and El'vis there.

He was already there in the room, dressed in white tuxedos with a black bow tie, which was quite a surprise to me.

He was welcoming each one, one by one. We were dressed in night gowns, very young and beautiful. I remember some: Wanda was dressed in emerald satin, her shoulders bare. Maia in what seemed muslin almost transparent, very light, white-blue, floating dress. Sarena was dressed in what looked like natural silk blue-gray, also with her shoulders bare. Sue-Lenora was dressed in blue also, her skin a little more covered than the former, wearing a shawl of the same color. Miracle was dressed differently, like a Princess-Warrior from some Fantasy movie. Raina wore a spectacular dress very tight, transparent, made like a net. Can't remember more details of other friends, but I saw there Julie Sharon Rose, Zey-Zia and I felt there were Di, Fran and others too, but could not see them.

El'vis usually kissed each one in the brow, taking her by the hand and guiding her to her place (we were not standing, but there were not chairs neither, can't tell more). To Maia, he kissed her in the cheek and in the hand. To Zey-Zia, he looked mischievously directly to her eyes before kissing her in the brow, and smiling cheerfully. I was out of the picture, I can't see myself, but I know I am in front of him in the "camera" position and he looks to my eyes with complicity and deepeness.

It seems Wanda is the last to be welcomed. He embraces her in a loving and tight hug and kisses her in the cheek and remains with his arm around her shoulders from then on. I can feel Wanda is happy to be welcomed by El'vis like this as a kind of recognization in front of us.

El'vis refers to each one by her spirit name.

He addresses to us telepathically, wishing to show us some about Numis'OM. He starts transforming the pictures of flowers that each one planrted in his garden, painted in the walls, into the real thing with a light gesture, commanding it with the mind. At another command, the references of the room change, the floor disappears and the low table in the middle of our circle and everything else in the room seems suspended on a black void. We can see outside the terrace many lights that he let us know are angels and there is a beautiful song sounding, a heavenly music.

On the table there are dishes with flowers' petals for us to eat, others with little pieces of apparently candied fruit. If we are thirsty, we may take a flower similar to a lily and let a drop come out from it to our lips and it satiates anything.

El'vis Aaron is lovingly happy showing it all to us. We are happy with him and with the experience of Numis'OM too.

Here ends the meditation. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

Wow! Viola! Lovely! It is so funny, I was dreaming that I was getting nectar from a very large morning glory like flower only it was big as a lilly! It was very refreshing and not really sweet but yet still sweet and I thought, this is why the hummingbirds love this so much! It is a complete food! I "passed out" yesterday evening at around 4:30 here-PST. and Jimmie said he tried to wake me up (I was on our bed) and said I was half up,mumbling something and he said I didn't have to go down to feed if I wante to sleep. I guess I didn't wake up as I have no memory of saying anything! I didn't wake up at all until 2:15 am this A.M. and that is totally unlike me. I usually have to get up every 3 or so hours to walk a bit so my legs and hips will shut up. I could barely move this morning, had to hold the wall to get steady and then I was fine. But I hardly have memory of yesterday-I spent nearly 6 hours with Suzy and she was doing much better-we had a nice visit and I took her to her favorite cafe for breakfast and she saw some old friends from there. Then I came home, and 3 hours later was out cold. Same thing happened the last time but I did wake up before morning the next day! Weird.
Maybe it's the assisted living people drawing my strength? Some of them are very needy and I try to speak with everyone that's out and down stairs. Some are so eager to have someone notice them. It's a very nice place and clean and well cared for and everyone is clean and have help and looked after really well-like living in a fancy upscale hotel. My dream! The food is mostly good, but one has to be choosey at times. \\
Emerald green - I wore that at one of his last concerts in Vegas-with a gold and green stone necklace and ear rings that he gave me. I had gold shoes also. I looked pretty good but my dress stretched in some unusual places and I had to go change as soon as the show was over-I looked kind of like Elvis did in his stretched out white leather outfit the first time he wore it! Anyway it was beautiful for a while! I wish I could recall your visions-it would be so beautiful. JulieSharonRose would have worn something lovely, white with rose patterns on the bodice-I think. I see her in it. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, what a beautiful vision you had!! :D
I'm not surprised you did not see me there because I could not get into the meditating due to phone calls and the expectation I visit family & relatives today. So the meditation was pretty much a zero for me. I may try again on my own separately when I'm not concerned about time constaints.

At present, if I could pick a dress for meeting Elvis at his special room, I would pick a deep yet brilliant blue violet color. And I'd wear diamonds.
But who knows, the look may have been different had I been able to meditate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:42 am 
Sun Dial

:D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well Wanda, most probably you were there with El'vis and the rest while you were sleeping. :P The description you make about the way you dressed in one of the last shows in Las Vegas, is very close to how I saw you. I didn't saw your shoes but golden would fit perfectly.

Strange enough, the only thing I cold see of myself was that I was barefoot! Maybe it was because I did the meditation this way seated in the garden by the pond, hearing the soft burbbling of the spring. I left my progresive lenses on a marble table near by meanwhile. All the cats came running to me and when I came into the meditation, they stopped playing with my gown and feet. I guess they went upon the table to go on playing with something that smelled like me. They must have dropped the lenses to the grass -a little too grown- and played with them all around, as they are very light. The results are that I can't find them, the garden is big enough to make it very difficult. So I'm using the old ones to write this, but they are not more adjusted to my need and I get headache after some minutes. The pity is that those lenses were quite expensive and somebody will step on them easily. :roll:

The flower in the meditation that offered such a special drop to drink was in shape like a morning glory, bigger and white-blueish, yet had the explendour of a lily.

So glad you had such a nice visit with Suzy and other people there. It's not strange you went directly to sleep, because probably they took all the energy they needed from you. Yes, it happens and one has to work constantly to channel energy to them, instead of passing our own...

Laurie-Elisia,

I'm not sure you were not there, because I could not see everyone, but felt their presence. Maybe you were, a part of you. That dress you imagine would fit you very well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:58 am 
Sun Dial

Next time, I'll try to be there too...It must be a deep and spiritual experience!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Kenya. It is a real experience on souls sharing LOVE, with some purpose: El'vis wishing to make us familiar with the conditions of dwelling in a realm like Numis'OM, the previous New Star Earth, our next evolutive stage. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

How beautiful, touching and REAL your vision was, Amanda!! And I am so glad you saw me, because , I can hardly believe it now, but I FORGOT to join the meditation, maybe due to a visit of my brother-in-law, you came in the evening (after 7 years) :( t

Anyway, I know that there are paralell dimensions at the same time, and I HAD been there with Elvis! Thank you so much for your description, Amanda!! :D

I think we should repeat meditations like that together from time to time, that's an idea just coming to my mind :!:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:01 am 
Flame

amanda what a beautiful lovely vision you had!
I couldn't make it unfortunatly, I visited a friend who had a little problem and I went over to give her what she needed, and because I hadn't seen her in a while I stayed to chat...I miss her, so...

I'll try and be there next time. I will also try seperatly, to practise. I'm not good at meditating actually. :P

Thank you for sharing your expirience Amanda, I loved reading it!

Kenya what a beautiful picture you have under your name!!

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:06 am 
Flame

It felth good being there again Sue...so I think you are right. Thank you. :wink:

wauwie, I don't know why but I have tears in my eyes now. You are all so understanding here...
Im such a big baby haha. Going through an emotional time right now.
Feels good being here....

Thank you for your understanding words.

Love, Raina

Page 1 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next