It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Now I found that there was some mistake in announcing the date for our meditation: SATURDAY, the 29th July which should have been
28th!! . TODAY is Sunday, 29th......
I don't want to find an excuse for my forgetfullness :oops: now, but I decided to have a period of concentration just some minutes ago and I imagined being with you all in that special room we created and I felt El'vis speaking these words to us, which I wrote down, and feel good now...:

"Let us meditate together and concentrate on our relationship that we share, as belonging to my inner circle of special souls drawn to me due to various reasons.
Let us concentrate on the manifesting power of thought, that can create everything we truelly long for.
Let us build that special environment where we can fullfill all our dreams for the welfare of ourselves and others.
Let us manifest that which is truelly worthwhile and let us build a rainbow bridge for others to cross over to some better land, like the one we are dwelling right now as we are here together .
Let us project into the future our wildest dreams to come true, for there is no limitation in the region of thought. And thoughts materialize into dreams, visions and solid matter.
Let us build our inner and outer paradise while serving God to the best of our ability trying to stay tuned to do His will and may His will be done through us.AMEN."

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:06 am 
Sun Dial

It's OK Chrsitine don't worry, and thank you so much for sharing El'vis' words...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
"Let us meditate together and concentrate on our relationship that we share, as belonging to my inner circle of special souls drawn to me due to various reasons.
Let us concentrate on the manifesting power of thought, that can create everything we truelly long for.
Let us build that special environment where we can fullfill all our dreams for the welfare of ourselves and others.
Let us manifest that which is truelly worthwhile and let us build a rainbow bridge for others to cross over to some better land, like the one we are dwelling right now as we are here together .
Let us project into the future our wildest dreams to come true, for there is no limitation in the region of thought. And thoughts materialize into dreams, visions and solid matter.
Let us build our inner and outer paradise while serving God to the best of our ability trying to stay tuned to do His will and may His will be done through us.AMEN."

AMEN!

Thank you so much, dear Sarena, for bringing this words I feel in my heart totally related to El'vis and absolutely true and meaningful! LET'S!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

so I won't wash my face that I've been kissed by that baby boy at last!! :P ..Amanda I thank you too for telling us..but in my silly head I was prepared for 29th which is today,but the only way I was/might be connected with y'all yesterday, was ,everytime our meeting in his garden came into my mind,during the day, which happened very often,excitement and a sudden joy filled up my heart ..
Amanda you can try to ask those kitties about your lenses and I'm serious..

Last edited by Lighthouseseeker on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Such encouraging words, Christine-Sarena! I definitely need to believe & receive the spiritual bridge to my dreams before I sink into the sea and drown.

Perhaps Amanda you loosing your glasses was no accident. As it happened while you were meditating, is it possibly a sign you are searching for the right "vision" of your heart. Only you would know if this is true or not but as the thought came to me, I could not resist posting it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well, well, welll... Apparently, we all did with our meeting at Numi'OM a little mess... each one her own way... :lol: :lol: :lol: We can be happy that the wellbeing of the world did not depend on us just then! :wink: :lol: :lol: We better practice, just in case... :lol: :lol:

I just ocurred to me that maybe, just maybe, we were stopped from fully gathering because we would be converted in such a Love power and me have to learn to use it first... :roll: :P

My glasses were found at last by a friend who came home to receive from me the translation to Spanish of a question she put to Thoth through Maia (and me as a bridge). She is a Finder. I had asked my kitties where my glasses were, Zey-Zia, as she did later too. But what resolved the question was that she imagined where they could bring their favorite toys -that they don't have- but they do have a place whith logs where they play a lot, far away from where the glasses were originally and... voilà!

Interesting interpretation of the loosing of my glasses, Laurie! And maybe true! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

what a very uplifting meditation-vision you had Amanda.

Although i was working on a wallpainting at that particular moment, i was tuned in, but i was imagining that this time i would wear a beautiful long white dress, hihihi

forgive me but was it something like this you saw hahahahahahaha
by the way yesterday El'vis came to dinner that is another story, ...

Miracle was dressed differently, like a Princess-Warrior from some Fantasy movie

hihihihi! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:oops: thank you Sue Lenora

miracle,x :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Zey wrote:
Quote:
so I won't wash my face that I've been kissed by that baby boy at last!! Razz

:D :lol: :lol: TRUE!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
forgive me but was it something like this you saw hahahahahahaha

Miracle,

The body was silver colored metal. There were hanging from it white pieces of cloth and fur to the length of a gown. It was beautiful! :P

I would like to know "the other" story about Elvis. 8) (If you don't mind).

Page 2 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next