It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I will be there, sweet Angels :D :D :D and all the other beautifull Spirits around US :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pagv7nXJPLQ :D :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank You Sue I will be there for sure!! :D :D
Thank you Ka'rala for the beautiful link!! :D :D

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Sue, I will try. Lately I have found it difficult to meditate for more than a few minutes at a time.
I have such a restlessness in me. It will work better for me to do it on Sunday, 2 days earlier,
since I will have less demands on my time and will feel more relaxed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can't resist replying as I wonder if it means anything. Both Sue, above, & Amanda,
in a different topic, referred to me as Sarena -- on the same day! Not trying to point out a mistake,
as it is no big deal, but wonder if there is some significance here????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oooohh... I'm so sorry, Laurie... I'm the first surprised for the mistake! :shock:

In the post that I changed your name by Sarena's, I thought it was her the one that wrote the post I was commenting. I have gone back there and I felt that the "energy" of the whole (avatar, writing, wording and inspiration) were closer than I never felt before between both of you. :roll:

MAYBE, just maybe, the energy of all the ones that usually come to the Forum is leveling... :wink: :P

I beg your pardon, dear Laurie, the one that I always remember picking up little blue flowers, dressed in an old times garnet/white costume, under the loving sight of El'vis Aaron and me... :hello:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
the one that I always remember picking up little blue flowers, dressed in an old times garnet/white costume, under the loving sight of El'vis Aaron and me... :hello:

I wish I remembered where you posted the original vision of the blue flowers & garnet/white dress.
I'd like to read it again. Perhaps I can find it by doing a "search".

By the way, no need to apologize about mistaking me as Sarena. I wouldn't have mentioned it
except that I found it interesting that both you & Sue referred to me as Sarena at around the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:wink: I noticed only Sue's "mistake" and I just waited for your reaction, Laurie.

Amanda wrote
Quote:
MAYBE, just maybe, the energy of all the ones that usually come to the Forum is leveling...

..that might be an explanation!? Anyway, it's just fine!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

After my meditation today these thoughts were coming to me from El'vis:

“You are encircled by a golden Ring of Light and Love and you are under my protection . I am aware of you all, my dears, be still and go within to find your inner treasure. Don’t be so much outward, wrapped up in worldly consciousness all the time. Find the Peace within, which is real and everlasting. Everything outward will pass away. Be concentrated on your real Self more and more and you will be able to help yourself and others more efficiently. Rest in peace, in your Soul, where true happiness is to be found. Don’t become disturbed by the outer turmoils of the earthly sceneries. BE YOURSELF - BE IN YOURSELF. That’s my advice for today, In the Light of the Blue Star ”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
After my meditation today these thoughts were coming to me from El'vis:

“You are encircled by a golden Ring of Light and Love and you are under my protection . I am aware of you all, my dears, be still and go within to find your inner treasure. Don’t be so much outward, wrapped up in worldly consciousness all the time. Find the Peace within, which is real and everlasting. Everything outward will pass away. Be concentrated on your real Self more and more and you will be able to help yourself and others more efficiently. Rest in peace, in your Soul, where true happiness is to be found. Don’t become disturbed by the outer turmoils of the earthly sceneries. BE YOURSELF - BE IN YOURSELF. That’s my advice for today, In the Light of the Blue Star ”

A meaningful and beautiful message, Sarena...!

"BE YOURSELF - BE IN YOURSELF."

I can't imagine how to say so much with less words. The message hit me inside and openend its way within my heart, untill it filled all the space with LOVE.

THANK YOU SARENA, for being a such magnificent messenger.

Yesterday, I was making several connections for short periods of time along the day, with the purpose of bringing Light and Love to humankind. The last one was made inside the little Temple Maia and Simeon have created in the virtual world of Second Life. A powerful energy can be felt there and since my presence in that "New Earth Star Portal" was the last step of a sequence that started here in ELC Forum in June 2006, I felt also the connection with all the friends here, that I included in the meditation.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:

Yesterday, I was making several connections for short periods of time along the day, with the purpose of bringing Light and Love to humankind. The last one was made inside the little Temple Maia and Simeon have created in the virtual world of Second Life. A powerful energy can be felt there and since my presence in that "New Earth Star Portal" was the last step of a sequence that started here in ELC Forum in June 2006, I felt also the connection with all the friends here, that I included in the meditation.

Dear Amanda,it was certainly a special day for this kind of meditation and I want to thank you, Amanda and also Maia and Simeon , for all your loving spiritual efforts to bring forth the LIGHT and the LOVE!!!

Page 5 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next