It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU, SARENA. Image

I thank you for your loving disposition to ALWAYS add. And for your Lightful service as a messanger.Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 am 
Site Admin

I could hear him giving that message - so like him to "put people under his protection".... he wanted to "take care of things for everyone" and wore himself out doing it- but it made him happy to feel needed.

I have been having dreams about those past on- people I don't know but feel that I should know. I realize some are family members but don't know them- I recognize they are dead- in spirit forms and they sometimes see me, mybe one or two- but I feel as if I am "out of place" and the one or ones who "see me" appear to wonder why I'm there???
I am an onlooker- they are waiting for someome..I find out later usually, someone has passed away- like when Jim's brother in law Bob passed-
I had that dream of being in a verr large room where people are wiating, some at tables, some in another area where I could hear my sister in law his wife, Joa- laughing... she sounded happy and excited. The next day I heard he passed. They must have been waiting for him and she would be excited and happy... he was a worry to her I'm sure, having to leave him and him being the "helpless" capricorn type who needed guidance from his wife his whole life...though he'd never admit it- til she was gone andhe missed her so much and got in trouble with his mouth without her guidance... Anyway, I have these kinds of dreams alot- I wonder if it is a pre liem to my own passing which I hope won't be too far in the future as I don't want to get any more "useless" than I getting. Having to give up so much of my life and activities is a real drag on me. I hate it.
I seem to be on the verge of having to have cataract surgery or I won't be able to read well enough to use the computer or read anything! It's awful and trying now- if it becomes worse- then I will be FORCED to do the surgery- and I dread it. Really dread it. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda you have my full sympathy concerning the surgery. But maybe instead of dreading it - if it HAS to be done - you may project the thought that all will be fine and going well and you will be able to read again without any problems. You will surely get all the help you need from dear souls here and beyond! And you are so precious to all us here, so never say you are "uselss" in any way!! Elvis would tell you that also, I'm sure!! :wink: :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Sarena, I'm just now getting to your meditation post. What a beautiful message with words to take to one's heart. Can I ask how you know it was Elvis speaking to you and not another spirit? How do you recognize Elvis' spirit when he's speaking to you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Excuse me Laurie, for stepping in, but I just wish to subscribe everything Sarena said to Wanda:

Sarena wrote:
Wanda you have my full sympathy concerning the surgery. But maybe instead of dreading it - if it HAS to be done - you may project the thought that all will be fine and going well and you will be able to read again without any problems. You will surely get all the help you need from dear souls here and beyond! And you are so precious to all us here, so never say you are "uselss" in any way!! Elvis would tell you that also, I'm sure!! :wink: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Can I ask how you know it was Elvis speaking to you and not another spirit? How do you recognize Elvis' spirit when he's speaking to you?

Laurie, I am not claiming I am able to "channel" Elvis or anyone else. Over the last two years I have tried to learn to be open for the lightful guidence coming from my soul and souls that are close and dear to me. And so it happened that after meditation these words came to my mind and I wrote them down. It just felt warm and guided and intuitively I felt it coming from Elvis, I cannot explain otherwise. Some things cannot be explained by reason. And I also felt I should post the message, that happens only once in a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:32 am 
Site Admin

One just feels who or what is talking or communicating at the time- that's what I've felt about channelling or whatever one calls it. The human heart has a way to discern if we let it and trust in it's truth. It's when we as humans are too proud, to stupid, to unlearned or unwilling to learn we get in trouble. And then some people who do drugs and alcohol let their defenses get fuzzed up and they can't tell what's going on. I think like Elvis did that those in mental wards etc; are lost souls due to drugs, or mind bending things and who were not able to tell "the difference" in good and bad- and then there are those with health problems that also bend their minds to where they can't keep these thoughts and feelings out- their own and maybe others who are not good influences/spirits.

As for dreading the surgery, I just have a probelm getting past the last big mess up and the fact that I nearly didn't make it "back" and at the time, didn't care either. I still feel the same- I don't care but I hope to get the darn book done and out there first. So I have a goal and after that, so be it. I will "condition" my mind if it comes down to having to do it...and have always used the self hypnosis tricks of telling my brain everyting will be fine... it does work. Done it a lot of times but in the mean time, I still dread it! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
Quote:
Can I ask how you know it was Elvis speaking to you and not another spirit? How do you recognize Elvis' spirit when he's speaking to you?

Laurie, I am not claiming I am able to "channel" Elvis or anyone else. Over the last two years I have tried to learn to be open for the lightful guidence coming from my soul and souls that are close and dear to me. And so it happened that after meditation these words came to my mind and I wrote them down. It just felt warm and guided and intuitively I felt it coming from Elvis, I cannot explain otherwise. Some things cannot be explained by reason. And I also felt I should post the message, that happens only once in a while.

You explained it quite well, Sarena. :)

I believe as you do, in the guidance each of us has, if only one opens to it. Unfortunately, the logic mind -based on the experiences of our past in this current life time- sabotages constantly our direct perception of Truth, which comes through other channels. :roll:

Wanda,

How interesting it would be, to share with you and Elvis a conversation about these themes. We could be come to accord easily! The pity is that when in the next reality, able to gather, we will not need to talk about these things, as they shall be overcomed by a wider awareness...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, thank you for your confirmation and encouragement!! :love:

Page 6 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6