All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena,

I looked for it in "Search" and it appeared here:

elvislightedcan-post-25623.html&highlight=room+crystal+dolphin#25623

Good idea to read it again before going into the meditation.

Image Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Amanda! Helpful to tune in a better way!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

My experience in today's group meditation:

I followed El'vis indication:

"Let us meditate together and concentrate in our relationship that we share…" In this I focussed my intention. Very soon I "heard his voice" saying: " Many are afraid… afraid to find none." A little later, directly to the ones present in the meditation: "the ones here are due their free will." This was an estatement.

This time there have been no images, just direct energy experience. I have experienced the togetherness of our souls, coming from El'vis the central Light but not as individuality, but as a channel to Source.

To me, the whole experience has been one of gaining awareness of being a Field, over-passing individualities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

How neat an experience for you Amanda. Now, I will share mine.

Various ELC members were in a room with Elvis as our teacher. I saw Amanda, Kira, Christine. And also Julie, who may not have known about the meditation but I felt she was there in spirit. Others were there but I couldn't see their faces.

I see myself pick up a crystal vase holding water. I bring it to the table and then Amanda puts flowers in it. I remember questioning & thinking that in this realm flowers wouldn't need water, and the instant I thought that all of a sudden the water began shooting out gold dust, which spread over everyone in the room.

Then Elvis gives me a ring, putting it on my finger. It is huge and has a crystal or diamond appearance with all kinds of rainbow colors subtly coming out of or reflecting off it. Then, as I gazed into this gem I saw a beautiful river, flowing through a green forest. And the river also had the same rainbow colors sparkling off it. Then it was like the river went through my entire being. And then I turned my eyes away from the gem and pointed it to each person in the room, who in turn gazed into it and received the "river".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Beautiful, Laurie!

Know what? I find a paralelism between the images that de-coded your experience and mine:

The flowers in the crystal vase may symbolize ourselves. All together in the vase create another reaction than what might be guessed: we create gold dust for everyone! Gold has a high vibration. I translate it: when we gather the souls of all of us in an only Field, something positive is produced too for the individualities.

(We could analize every detail, but it would be long and heavy.)

The ring talks more about Unity and Multiplicity: The crystal or diamond is ONE, the Light it reflects is descompossed in many colors (a reference to the different individuals there). The river expresses the "flow" of energy, the same for everyone there = what is positive for one, is positive for all the rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, I love your interpretation! It brings so much more meaning to it than I realized. And it is comforting to see that there is a connection between your experience and my own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm glad you find the connection, Laurie!

We may meditate further on:

- You bringing the crysal vase with water (it makes me thing about bringing with you held transparent/clean emotions)

- I putting in the flowers (a tendency to use the human emotional understanding to help things grow/develop)

- a ring put on your finger (El'vis gives you -and with you, the others- the possibility to experience by ourselves its meaning. A ring begins and ends in itself -or, has no beginging and no end, a beautiful representation of ONENESS.)

As we see, in a meditation there are not waste details. We could go on "feeling" them...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, Amanda, you have such a gift in understanding the symbolic meaning behind things.

So, if I understand your interpretation correctly, emotional & spiritual growth, & oneness/unity are important themes here for the ELC group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda and Laurie, what deep experiences you had! The interpretations are very resonating with me.

Myself I "heard" some kind of instruction By El'vis before I started the meditation and tried to follow it throughout:

"Be very still and concentrate on that what we create together, being on this special plane of consciousness.
Send Love-vibrations from your Heart-center continually until we feel mingled and united in our effort.
Then send out your dream-projections and believe that you will start right now with its materialization. Don't doubt, let it flow, project into the future, make a blue-print through your center of will-power and your heart in unison.
Then enjoy our meeting here in the beyond, where we meet as souls united for some higher purpose.
Believe and pray and all will be well!"

I felt us being in that special room and after some time the whole room was flooded with a very bright light.
Then I became very sleepy (almost 10pm), but still very calm and centered within.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fantastic, Sarena!

I find it a true exercise on Being as ONE ONLY FIELD and learning to trust in the inherent capability we have as GOD's expression to create directly from our Heart, forms and conditions. (A white butterfly flying in my garden right now, in confirmation!!)

Quote:
So, if I understand your interpretation correctly, emotional & spiritual growth, & oneness/unity are important themes here for the ELC group.

Everyone will feel the deep meaning of our experience under El'vis Aaron Rhama Azul's guidance. It may well be slightly different for each one, yet based in a common growing experience. To me, what is principal at this stage, is to learn to live ourselves as a part of a wider spiritual field -the Field of Roses- gaining confidence on it to widen completely to ONENESS (the TOTAL Field in any direction) and to actualize our REAL creative potential in order to create better conditions of Life, bringing Heaven here. The later will be possible when a suficient number of souls will be connected to do it.

This is my belief.

Page 2 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next