It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
So, if I understand your interpretation correctly, emotional & spiritual growth, & oneness/unity are important themes here for the ELC group.

Quote:
To me, what is principal at this stage, is to learn to live ourselves as a part of a wider spiritual field -the Field of Roses- gaining confidence on it to widen completely to ONENESS (the TOTAL Field in any direction) and to actualize our REAL creative potential in order to create better conditions of Life, bringing Heaven here. The later will be possible when a suficient number of souls will be connected to do it.

You both expressed it perfectly, I think!!

Amanda, I read again your hearing El'vis say:" Many are afraid… afraid to find none.".
Could you explain what he meant to say? Thanks!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Amanda, I read again your hearing El'vis say:" Many are afraid… afraid to find none.". Could you explain what he meant to say? Thanks!!

I understood he was refering to those between us whom the "fear" of not making "contact" is stopping them from participating openly and freely in the group meditation. Fear attracks doubt and it may cut out the connection. I feel he was stating the effect of FEAR, as contrary to togetherness.

Dear Sue, surely you were there in spirit. :P Certainly we'll have new chances to gather in a meditation.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, Amanda!!! True so!! :D

Quote:
Dear Sue, surely you were there in spirit. Certainly we'll have new chances to gather in a meditation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

hello my friends,

i had difficulties to get connented, i have since a few days a terrible headache and grief but i could not cry although my face is like am crying a lot, until this afternoon, pfff!

everything was dark until a small moment when the circle took my hand and brought me to a ball of light, then i felt warmth and tears burning in my eyes, but i wans'nt crying until this afternoon.

nevertheless i made it there... but i cannot remember.

now this afternoon a person (my friend saw this afternoon), came towards me sitting on his knees, he knew me from a former life, my friend described me, he said: ' he has black hair up until his shoulders, he is wearing a blue dress and a blue hairthing' i asked is he rhama azul but he did not answer.
then this appearance gave me a golden neckledge and kissed me on my head but all this with great respect, he told my friend he knew me from a former life but i was his priestress.

maybe in time i will know more, because now things from my youth are coming back, like the link with Tintagel, cornwall, the lady of the lake, it seems i again had the sword in my hamnd but in that time as a man, Uther of Pendragon, husband of Igraine, father of King Arhtur.
Strange and not strange at all ... it seems like i have to know some of my past lifes to go on.
El'vis could have been Lot, one of the kings in Brittania, the rival of Uther, i hope someone can confirm this, i don't know why i have to know past lifes, but it seems there is a link to get closer to 'Atlantis'.

thank you sweet laurie for your meditation, what a relief i stayed with you all, because it was sssso dark i was very glad you all picked me up, i think elvis is right what amanda said, not that i was afraid but i had so much headache it was difficult to be staying attuned.
miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

i also can remember El'vis dressed in black, had a suigar in his mouth, he was kind'a funny, had also big fun, we were all sitting in a circle but this is all i can remember.... the images were blurred so...

about the gold laurie is telling, my bedroom is in gold colours and a bit silver.

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

i also can remember El'vis dressed in black, had a suigar in his mouth, he was kind'a funny, had also big fun, we were all sitting in a circle but this is all i can remember.... the images were blurred so...

about the gold laurie is telling, my bedroom is in gold colours and a bit silver.

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Miracle,

I'm sure you were there, because I felt you first than anything, very clearly. In fact, I had a sound/image of your name "Miracle". Later I had only the perception of we all as the Field, without identities.

So, you are in a physical/emotional transition of growth. Only good is coming for you, I'm certain. You have all the help you might need. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you 'schattie', x miracle,xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Miracle, you had indeed a hard time but tried anyway, that's what counts!
And as Amanda said there' s the FIELD of the group and and we help each other by our individual efforts!

I also have some rough times since some weeks, but I struggle along with my positive projections for the/our future... :wink: :? :D

Concerning past lives, I find that times come when it is important to know about them and then a door opens and we get helpful glimpses.
I try not to be "curious" but just ask for informations which help me along the way.

Page 3 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next