It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Concerning past lives, I find that times come when it is important to know about them and then a door opens and we get helpful glimpses.
I try not to be "curious" but just ask for informations which help me along the way.

I share completely your perspective, Christine Sarena.

Of course there come some impulses of curiosity (little ego field), but I try too not to approach it as simple "consumism" or collector's attitude. Knowing about differents lifetimes I believe opens mental structures, widens awareness and enrich the understanding of our present soul's expression.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

voila :wink:

i find it fascinating but on the other hand i try to know what it means because lately i know several other lifes which i did not put on the forum,
i have to leave it open that even though i get this info maybe a there are things not true and only a way of our imagination? i have to do something with it, that is for sure.

Because through these past lifes i get to know what the bonds are with my friends, it is some kind of healing and like you said amanda, indeed it
Knowing about differents lifetimes I believe opens mental structures, widens awareness and enrich the understanding of our present soul's expression.

As my dear friend christine sarena mentions just ask for informations which help me along the way. also very true but i don't ask it is given as a token to clarify and understand where i was where i am and where i will be going.

When i look in my heart i know noone of our circle will say that i am a egotripper hihi to put here on line my past lifes, it is just the way i am,

i try to show you, my friends, that everything has a meaning, a connection and it brings us only to be ONE.

Now coincidence or not ? but you know i struggle with pain in my right chest? well an hour ago i flipped on the television and there was a movie on of Joan of Arc (again pfff) and i thought why do i have to see this little piece, because i never saw the movie integral. Well in these five minutes an arrow stroke her and you probably already can guess, in her right chest.

So you see what i try to explain... all those signs means a lot for me and all the knowledge of past lifes - those lifes which i never asked for to know - has to do with things in my life, to fully understand.

My friends in my direct environment which i now have, are all persons i knew in former lifes, all these friends i just know since a year. There are a few of the time of Joan, so there is a reason. It is like we come together for a reason and i am sure my connection with the members of the circle will be revealed in due time.

Our special friend above wants me to come forward with all this kind of information. Not to show i am more important than anyone else, but you my friends who took me by the hand to bring me up to the light KNOW me.
:wink:

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I fully understand your feelings about the whole matter, Miracle. Even those when doubts appear in your mind.

I prefer not to be perfectly accurate when I'm trying to open to Life's possibilities, rather than close myself as a shell, not to be wrong about anything that needs a translation from the direct energy experience -something like not daring to speak a foreign language which one doesn't wholly handle, afraid to mistake some of the words, thus avoiding to communicate with someone that comes to meet us and enrich our life.

I am for OPEN HORITZONS and TOTAL FREEDOM OF SOUL EXPERIENCE!

Kira, as the old saying expresses so well: "There are HEART'S REASONS that Reason doesn't know" I believe in you, the same way I believe in me. I sincerely believe there's an evolution acceleration and we must be ready to experience things, quickly paced one from the other, like never before. What I find important is to apply or direct everything we may experiment, in a positive/constructive way. 8) :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Big Bisou!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Where i work there is not much God's light especially these last days
before i got to work i have to do a special exercise to protect me, i always ask Michael to put me in a colom of light ... then i put aura soma on my hands of lady nada or serapis bey and imagine that i am wrapped in roses
and until now i stay calm in my heart.
a year ago i could not do that

sp thank you Sue-Lenora, just what i needed at this moment

xxxx

Page 4 of 4 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4