It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Meditation on Numis'OM
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I just had a short meditation and as I did so I felt El'vis wanting to pass on an advice to me and us regarding our meditations with him.
I feel I should share it here with you on this thread which was started some time ago after El'vis had asked us (through Maia) to meditate with him.

"Should you ever need me, I am here.
Don't forget about your meditations to keep the connection upright, tune in with my love-vibration and let it spread inside and outside everywhere you are or go.
Your heart is a receiving instrument. Listen closely and translate the feeling you receive into your language and pass it on to others. Keep all disturbing frequences outside and focuss within and merge with the stillness you feel in your inner Garden of Solitude.
Drink deep from the fountain of this inner Spring and may you be refreshed in Spirit and body.
I am with you if you allow me so and I will inspire you with new thoughts and insights. Plant them in your Garden of Peace and grow the seedlings tenderly so they may become strong and weed out the unwelcome thoughts which keep you away from inner communion with Spirit. That's my loving advice for you all, my dears. I behold you in my Garden as the Blossoms of Love."

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dearest El'vis for this wonderful advice and to you too sweet angel Sarena for passing along this beautiful message to us. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:

Don't forget about your meditations to keep the connection upright, tune in with my love-vibration and let it spread inside and outside everywhere you are or go.

Your heart is a receiving instrument. Listen closely and translate the feeling you receive into your language and pass it on to others. Keep all disturbing frequences outside and focuss within and merge with the stillness you feel in your inner Garden of Solitude.

Drink deep from the fountain of this inner Spring and may you be refreshed in Spirit and body.

I am with you if you allow me so and I will inspire you with new thoughts and insights. Plant them in your Garden of Peace and grow the seedlings tenderly so they may become strong and weed out the unwelcome thoughts which keep you away from inner communion with Spirit. That's my loving advice for you all, my dears.

I behold you in my Garden as the Blossoms of Love."

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEAR SARENA!

These are times when we are in great need of what El'vis Aaron is offering us. Sometimes we get lost in the middle of the world's happenings and just forget where to anchor our heart and intention. El'vis reminds us to go back to the inner Gardens were the nature of Love springs its enlightening and refreshing water, this place where we all meet our soul and other's too, the closer place to the Source. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
Quote:

I am with you if you allow me so and I will inspire you with new thoughts and insights. Plant them in your Garden of Peace and grow the seedlings tenderly so they may become strong and weed out the unwelcome thoughts which keep you away from inner communion with Spirit. That's my loving advice for you all, my dears.

I behold you in my Garden as the Blossoms of Love."

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEAR SARENA!

These are times when we are in great need of what El'vis Aaron is offering us. Sometimes we get lost in the middle of the world's happenings and just forget where to anchor our heart and intention. El'vis reminds us to go back to the inner Gardens were the nature of Love springs its enlightening and refreshing water, this place where we all meet our soul and other's too, the closer place to the Source. :P

THANK YOU, El´vis and Sarena.... my sweet Angels... I REALLY NEEDED THIS TODAY... to read and to FEEL again.... and surely Our Father provides us everything we need :D :D :D
WHAT A LOVE..... IT IS LOVE.... DIVINE LOVE.... BLISSFULL LOVE.... pffffffffffffffff :D :D :D

Again MAHALO, my sweet Lady for bringing us this MESSAGE again :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vPQRplL4aI :D :D :D :D

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvdGxyTUsk :wink:

Image :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You are very welcome, dear friends :) !!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

These very last days I have gone through one of those "soul's dark nights", as Saint Teresa of Jesus called them, necessary to grow to a new stage spiritually.

It was like all the longing for being at a higher vibrational frequency as a humanity as a whole (our next evolutive stage) and the despair produced for not "being" there yet, were beating my feelings wildly, and the Light "inside" was just off.

The only consolation for me was to go to the mountains alone and the sight of such beauty and harmony put a knot of tears in my throat. I asked El'vis Aaron for help, to be able to "re-connect" the Light and Love. Every day white butterflies were flying near me wherever I was, driving, or stopped looking to the tops of the mountains or the open valleys, or at my own garden.

Last night, before going to bed, I meditated with El'vis' Love -as he transmited to Sarena- and after that, I dreamt that he was embracing me with such a healing Love and infinite tenderness...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dearest Amanda for sharing this beautiful dream with us. :D It touched my heart with such a gentle and tender love and brought light to my soul as I'm sure it did for you as well. :D

Page 1 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next