It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I dreamt that he was embracing me with such a healing Love and infinite tenderness...

Dear Amanda, this is beautiful!!
At first when I read about your "dark night" I was astonished that it had happenend to YOU, you who are always so positive and lightful. But then I remembered that even the great saints ( as Theresa or even Jesus Christ) passed through such periods! Thank God you are through it!!!! :D
We need you here as a strong pillar of LIGHT!!!!!! :wink: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda, I know there is a big time difference from Hawaii to Spain, but often at night I will FEEL YOUR PRESENCE, and also that of you connecting with NATURE - especially the mountains and your garden! It helps me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you very much, my friends. :)

Please, let me share secretly with you that this is not my first one dark night of the soul, or the second... I have learnt that no profound change is produced in our evolutive journey without dismantling everything that was built before. To me, it's something like being caught in a black hole that apparently goes to nowhere... until a new inner landscape appears from the dawn of a new day. So I tend to recognize the crisis when it comes and put some inner part of me in a "WAIT" position, until the turmoil of the darkness is disolved by itself.

Quote:
Amanda, I know there is a big time difference from Hawaii to Spain, but often at night I will FEEL YOUR PRESENCE, and also that of you connecting with NATURE - especially the mountains and your garden! It helps me.

Dear Maia,

We have 12 hours of difference in time! But in my Heart, we share time and some kind of space. Night for you, corresponds to my mornings as I use to go to the mountains with my mother (mostly) from 11 to 13 hours, about twice a week and many days I spend some time at my garden by the morning too, but most of all I see it all the time I'm seated at my computer, and much of what I do are things related to your own area of work... Besides, I love you and I conciously connect many times with you. :P :P

I'm very grateful to have a way to support you, the same way as you are supporting me. 8) :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

During my morning meditation I saw our special Meditation Room which we had decorated so nicely in my mind's eye.

There was El'vis beautifully dressed in white trousers and silken green shirt.

"Sit in a circle" he said and as we sat he said "Let us pray together". In the middle of our Circle appeared a big mellow violet flame and El'vis made us known by thought that we all throw into that flame everything we want to get rid off and what we are ready to let go . Each of us threw litle "packets" into the purifying and transforming flame. After that Fire Rite there appeared a beautuful circular wishing - well filled to the brim with molten liquid golden Light. We came to know to mentally materialize our Dreams, Wishes, Hopes and Blueprints for the Future , symbolized by golden coins, and throw them into the well. There they melted and mingled with the liquid Light. Then the room opened from above and a great Light descended upon us and engulfed us as we formed a golden Ring of Light sitting in our circle. Then the scene dissolved.....

I thought that I will practise this "ceremony" whenever I have to remind me to let go and project my soul path into the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Sarena,

I have no words to explain how wonderful and useful the results of your meditation seem to me. Elvis was teaching a fine ritual there and a have a suggestion for the ELC Circle:

What if we set a day and hour to gather in heart/mind to make it? You all know how something of a spiritual order becomes highly enhanced when done in group. This way we could better our own condition and better the focus of energy (Light-Love) we are beaming from this ELC Forum.

I would appreciate your comments about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
What if we set a day and hour to gather in heart/mind to make it?

Great idea, Amanda! I will certainly be very effective!!

Who else will take part?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena wrote:
During my morning meditation I saw our special Meditation Room which we had decorated so nicely in my mind's eye.

There was El'vis beautifully dressed in white trousers and silken green shirt.

"Sit in a circle" he said and as we sat he said "Let us pray together". In the middle of our Circle appeared a big mellow violet flame and El'vis made us known by thought that we all throw into that flame everything we want to get rid off and what we are ready to let go . Each of us threw litle "packets" into the purifying and transforming flame. After that Fire Rite there appeared a beautuful circular wishing - well filled to the brim with molten liquid golden Light. We came to know to mentally materialize our Dreams, Wishes, Hopes and Blueprints for the Future , symbolized by golden coins, and throw them into the well. There they melted and mingled with the liquid Light. Then the room opened from above and a great Light descended upon us and engulfed us as we formed a golden Ring of Light sitting in our circle. Then the scene dissolved.....

I thought that I will practise this "ceremony" whenever I have to remind me to let go and project my soul path into the future.

Sweet Aloha my Angels :D :D

Dear Sarena... It is SOOOO WUNDERFULL to read your Meditation... :D :D and so beautifull expressed in words... :D
THANK YOU for sharing, sweet Lady :P The Lord works in mysterious ways :D

The Violet Flame is TRULY a gift from God, our Father to all his children... It really can help you deal with emotional and psychological problems, relieve stress and the cause of anger, for sure. There is nothing that cannot be transformed and changed by the Violet Flame.... :D :D

And Yes, Amanda... to your idea to set a day and hour to gather :wink: ... It wil be very effective indeed!!! I would be very happy and pleased to take part of it with you all Ladies.... :D :wink:

LOVE
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntgij-u_27k :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Count me in! Let's fix a date!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Count me in!

How about next saturday 15 th, at 19 h. Greenwich Time (GMT)?

For checking the time in different countries:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Here's another link which I find better because the one above does not list comparison times when I go to the region I live, and also I do not use military time. So I gather I would count backwards 8 hours from London time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock

Page 2 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next