It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Ladies...

WOW.... WUNDERFULL beautifull words and FEELINGS... just WUNDERFULL, Amanda Thank you all sweet Ladies for your words and feelings :D :D

I don´t have that either sweet Wanda, but hope i will maybe later... I don´t know... Time will Tell.... :D

And ladies I totally agree when we do this more often... I really felt very good :D I will try to be there as much as I can...

I will tell you what happened at my place... I was also worn out... at the end of the day... I knew we all would get together at 20.00 PM and I had heavenly feelings, thinking about meeting you all there... I was really exited... I felt so much spirits around and with us this day... I was also a little late, because we were out to do some shopping for diner... I joined you all about 7 minutes later... I really didn´t had that much time, because my princesses were hungry :D so duty called also :D .. but anyway I went upstaires in my bedroom and focussed on my heart and ask our beautifull guides to join us all together at that beautifull place... and I felt connected with you all very personally, I don´t see images, but I know you all are there and many beautifull spirits... and in my mind I was sending you all the peace and love I had inside me at that moment... and then sending that peace and love, the one we share, to the World.. to all children of all nations... to all GOD´s children....after that I began to pray the prayer of PEACE.... closed with sending you all in person many blue butterflies to say I LOVE YOU :D :D The feeling was HEAVENLY.... :oops: :D and that was what I did :D then going to the girls again... enjoying the evening with the family...

And because I don´t believe in coincidences :D
I also have to share this message I got this morning from Mother Mary with YOU all... :D :D :D after such a meditation :D I FELT SO MUCH JOY and LOVE... :D :D :D WHAT A Never ENDING LOVE, as El´vis said.... :D :D what a birthday precense :D :D what a GIFT for the Circle of "E" :D :D

Greetings My beloved ones :D :D

Now is the time to let go and be who you are.
No judgments, no self-criticisms, no self-disappointments.
You are who you are… a child of the Divine.
The names you have given yourself are just names and titles.
Who you really are… is Love.
You are a thought of God.
You were created out of Love.
Dance in celebration of YOU,
For you are the magnificent child of God.

Celebrate this Christmas season in the discovery of you!
For that which God thought of is good.
You are the reason to celebrate this season,
For Love is manifested in your heart.
Welcome it to awaken to its full glory!
Welcome home to the heart of LOVE.....

Image :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5NXOfFKnGw :P

WHAT A JOURNEY.... :D :D HOME is where the HEART IS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdOI1X1E-p8 :P

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear friends,

It seems we all shared a similar vibrational experience, each one decodifying it in her own personal way. I believe the main purpose of the meditation was to attune ourselves and to bring forward a surge of LOVE energy, and I also believe we achieved it. My heart is filled with gratitude for being able to be there.

Ka'rala,

Thank you for the message and the videos. Elvis always touches my heart, but the lady singing in the last one, also hit home!
:)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
In certain moment I can't precise, we were forming a circle around the stone rectangle, each one putting their arms on the shoulders of the ones on each side, swirling slowly around as a wheel, to the right first, and to the left. El'vis was part of the circle, but he was the only one with a "physical" apparience. The others had presence as singular accumulations of golden energy. END of the meditation.

Amanda, I had a similar vision of a golden circle when thinking of the ELC group, only it was not swirling around a rectangle but was moving through starlit space. It seemed to be made of pure energy and made a low buzzing electrical sound. At one point it broke into a string, but it was brief and moved back into the circle formation again. Not sure what that means except perhaps it could be during times of misunderstanding, or maybe when someone takes a brief turn at being a leader??

The other vision had to do with me personally. I was in a yellow-gold country field, and all of a sudden crystals start falling from the sky like rain all around me. Even though they were sharp, they did not hurt me at all. I am happy and start running through the field. I end up at fast moving mountain river which is filled with crystals. I could feel my spirit call this the Crystal River. As I stood by looking at it, a nearby woodpecker landed on my head and was hitting his beak on my head, though not hurting me.

Then a man with a green rubber raft shows on the river and picks me up. I go along ways and end up near the ocean where the river is much slower & wider. Then we turn into a dark pitch black cave. It is very quiet and the water is barely moving. I have some kind of flame torch to see, though even with it I can see nothing but darkness around me. I don't even know if the man on the raft is still with me. Then I hear in my spirit the word "REST". At this point, I see myself lay down in the raft to sleep and rest and to not worry.

Well let me tell you I feel like I'm in that cave experience now. So it's obvious what the message is. Even though I can not see where I'm going, I'm not to worry but to trust & rest. I think the person in the raft was God/Jesus. There have been times these past 2 years when I have felt God was not even with me, and I felt abandoned. But in the vision I had no fear. I was where I was supposed to be, and I was being guided and directed, even if I didn't realize it.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's great that you too, Laurie, were experiencing the circle of golden Light in the meditation. The buzzing may be the results of the high connective energy generated.

Maia comments how she put her intention to by pass the energy through time-space:

http://elviscandlelight.ning.com/profile/AmandaViola

Quote:
At one point it broke into a string, but it was brief and moved back into the circle formation again. Not sure what that means except perhaps it could be during times of misunderstanding, or it could be when someone takes brief turn at being a leader??

Don't know exactly what may have produced it, maybe someone leaving the circle abruptly, one that was working strongly maintaining the circle.

Laurie,

I'm SOOO GLAD you have surpassed the phase of doubt and uncertainity (a weakened faith) and now you are confident and trusty, even not knowing what will come next...! Faith is with you to stay!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Laurie,

I'm SOOO GLAD you have surpassed the phase of doubt and uncertainity (a weakened faith) and now you are confident and trusty, even not knowing what will come next...! Faith is with you to stay!

AMEN!!! Amanda... and THANK YOU Laurie for your meditation and Feelings and I´m ALSO very HAPPY to read your words, we all get help from above :D as we are helping eachother on the road, guided by these WUNDERFULL SPIRITS... :P enjoying the flow of the River of Life... and indeed not knowing what will come next.... :D :D We are in GOOD hands :D :D

And Maybe it was me, sweet Laurie who broke it at one point :oops: because I didn´t had more time to join you all... I don´t know... It could be... it was my first time :P ...I did leave the "circle" after appr. 10 min.. though you all were a lot on my mind also after I went downstaires....

For me we were creating from the White Light, the Golden Light :D ... from the Source LOVE... all together... :D :D and the FEELING was HEAVENLY :D :D and so STRONG :D and so PEACEFULL... and JOYFULL.... etc. etc. :wink: I STILL FEEL IT :D :D I´m SO GRATEFULL FOR THIS LOVE WE SHARE... THANK YOU FATHER and THANK YOU BEAUTIFULL SPIRITS... for always being there for me, for all of US :D :D I LOVE YOU ALL.... :D :D :D

Oeps :oops: Have to go, duty calls again.... Hope to be around soon :D
I the mean time I will try to dream the impossible dream :D :D :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEisdOzJ1LM :P :P

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 4 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4