It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Meditation
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

I hope that everyone will do this-and that we include Maia in our prayers and meditation for her health to be strong and roboust in these coming weeks. She needs the power and faith we can send to her through prayer and meditation. Ask in our Father's name, Lord of all.
Elvis said to always use water to put out the flame-wet fingers, pinch it out. blowing it out "disrupts the vibrations you have just developed with meditation." He also said never get up suddenly, as when you meditate you start with the feet, relaxing, feeling them mentally and all the way up, stopping at the chockras of the body and to the top of your head. Don't forget your hands, the palms are centers (I can't remember what he called them) and when we close the meditation time, we reverse the process and say thank you and amen before getting up. Breath deeply first he said, slowly exhale and inhale and the rise up and try to keep that peace within you all day as long as possible. Wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing Elvis' technique with us, Wanda!

I ask also that we send Wanda some healing light during our meditations as well. She has health problems she doesn't talk about...like vomiting green bile (esp alot lately due to book stress) due to removal a gallbladder years ago.

Needless to say, Wanda's a tougher cookie than I am. If I vomited green bile just ONCE I would be ordering my URN for cremation!

Post subject: Elvis Prayer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis: Prayer for obtaining God's help and healing.

Fold hands, fingers touching held at heart level. bow head. say: "Lord, my God, thy will be done. Please help with your almighty power, I ask for my friend ------------------,who needs you. Grant your love, heal with your firey breathe of life and give your blessings today. God, I ask in humble gratitude and give thanks to my Father in Heaven. Thy will be done. Amen."

Post subject: Meditation CD's
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for posting Elvis' prayer Wanda . . .
Does anyone know of any good CD's and/or DVD's to help get one into the relaxation & meditation mode. I'm such a fidgety person, always tapping my foot & leg when sitting (remind you of someone?). And have a hard time concentrating. Environmental or new age music helps, but I was thinking of something with spoken words to follow along.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:20 am 
LAURIE IM SO GLAD YOU ASKED THAT QUESTION, I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING ABOUT HAVING MUSIC PLAYING? I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING SOME OF ELVIS'S GOSPEL PLAYING, BUT IM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS. BARB!!

Post subject: Meditation
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, Sue. I had in mind something of a guided meditation, taking me thru steps to relax & be able to meditate. Your link will probably have something like that.

Post subject: Holy Harmony
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Sue, I will check that site out. But also, I had completely forgotten that I had a meditation CD. It's not guided but is very relaxing & almost hypnotic. It uses repetitive healing tones & and a repetitive chant. It really gives me deep relaxation. The name of the CD is "Holy Harmony" and the below link also gives you a chance to listen to a sample:

http://www.healingsounds.com/catalog/pr ... roduct=985

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

........I have a very very special song..... this song always helps me.... with meditation..... in the beginning.... and then gospel-songs sung by and with Elvis...

Mayby it will help you too..... I put a link on the website.... for sure you can open this one :D

Is a song sung by Elvis and J.D. Sumner and the Stamps...
"SWEET HOLY SPIRIT"

And Maia, I used your "roseheart" ..... hope you don´t mind... I really loved it...

http://www.lola-bob.com/recordings.htm and then click on the candle "Sweet Holy Spirit"

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:05 am 
YES I DO LOVE AND REMEMBER THAT SONG! AND THE LOOK ON ELVIS' FACE SINGING IT! THANKS CAROLA! FAIRYTALE!

Post subject: rainbow meditation
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola, thanks for providing the link. It really is a beautiful song. Wish it was on some of Elvis' gospel albums but can't recall any.

My meditation experience from last week:

I was walking and meditating with the Lord along a tree lined path, after sundown, so it was quiet & calming. Suddenly, I was shown a rainbow in my mind's eye.
At the end of the rainbow was a pot of gold and right next to it was a bucket of water. I saw myself, in the spirit, go over & pick up the water and walk away. At that same moment, what was imparted to me was that water is or will become more valuable than gold.

Page 1 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next