It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wasn’t trying to meditate but just after Christine’s first ELC orchestra poem and as I was trying to sleep, it seemed to me the Spirit of God was trying to show me the ELC orchestra. Wanda was on drums, loudly banging away on them and clashing the cymbals, I was on harp, Zey on her cello. Zey was on the front row I noticed. Our strings would break periodically, and Elvis, as conductor, would help fix the strings. Amanda had her crystal, but not as bells, it was like she was in cased from the shoulder down in a crystal chandelier, but it was not heavy upon her. It was as if it sat about an inch above her body by and an unseen force. Whenever she moved just a little, a beautiful sound came out.
Julie was walking through the orchestra isles handing out her poetry to each of the members. What I don’t know is who came up with the music to go with her poetry or who sang the words. Perhaps Elvis was singer as well conductor? Don’t know . . . .
Fairytale was playing the trumpet. And Maia was standing next to Wanda, holding two doves. The sound that came out of the doves were indeed part of the orchestra sound, as if they were “live” musical instruments so to speak.
The more we played, the more in tune and the better we sounded. Elvis, as conductor, was very patient with us, even when we were not quite in tune.
All the regular & returning members were in this orchestra, but I did not see what everyone was doing. So hope no feels left out.
This was revealed to me a couple of weeks ago, so some of the meaning may have been lost, as I wasn’t planning on posting it so tried to put it out of my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow! Laurie, it's beautiful!!

I feel you passed through something essential of each one of us and the whole group too. El'vis will be very busy with us, using all his patience, but with a little time and practice, the concert will be great! :P :P

(I love my instrument. It seems easy to play but will demand of me to keep all myself atunned. :roll: Must be a difficult but splendid exercise!)

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, aurie, that you Did post it now! It is indeed a very inspiring scene and I'm very grateful for beholding it in my mind's eye.
:D
The individual instruments seem to have a very symbolic character.Interpratations by the other members will maybe throw more light on the deeper meaning....

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
And Maia was standing next to Wanda, holding two doves.

That would be Helios and Vesta...the two white doves in the video. We had to give Vesta away, as "she" turned out to be a "he" and when their homones kicked in, the doves of peace started drawing blood from each other! :?

We had Helios until we left the mainland and then gave him to a friend. You can hear him "coo" on the SHS website. Just open the page with the sound on...

http://www.spiritheart.org

Here is a photograph I took of two white doves at Glastonbury Abbey in 1998. The top one is white, too - just in shadows. We still had both Helios and Vesta then. When these doves flew overhead and landed on the ruined archway, I felt that our doves here joining us in spirit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:06 am 
So I was playing Trumpet? well if I know Elvis and how he can get everyone in tune, Im sure that one of us will Meditate and the ORCESTRA, AND THE SOUND WILL BE HEAVENLY!

Last edited by Barbara Lea on Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
hey maia didnt know youd been to uk, i guess thats the glastonbury abbey in uk

Yes, I went to Scotland and a few sites in England: Stonehenge and Glastonbury, primarily, before on to Spain and France. This was in 1998. Simeon and I facilitated a spiritual journey.

Getting to Glastonbury was a dream come true for me, as I felt so strongly long before that trip that I had lived there in another lifetime.

I had a powerful mystical experience there on the 1998 journey.

You might care to read on my Rite of Avalon pages:

http://www.spiritmythos.org/holy/ROA/stream/torshield.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What an extraordinary experience, Maia!

After going to your link, the urge to do the meditation you suggest is born in me. Many years ago I identificated strongly with the "Warrior Woman" as being part of me, along with the "Priestess", the "Virgin", the "Mother" and the "Magician". They have been archetypes very much felt and present in my life.

Probably some other friends here will resonate with all this. I certainly feel that women most reconnect with their archetypes, to gather their inner strenght, so many times drowned by the assumption of a feminity far appart from what a woman is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:13 pm 
Site Admin

I must identify with the "Mother" as I tend to do that with everyone and every thing...human and animal. I even get upset when my plants get sick or die. And total strangers often tell me their life stories or problems and why, I don't know. It just happens. I guess that's my "persona" or something. Whatever, it's okay, I accept it. Maybe I could be come a Warrior-that sounds cool. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:49 am 
Sun Dial

Blue Moon wrote:
I wasn’t trying to meditate but just after Christine’s first ELC orchestra poem and as I was trying to sleep, it seemed to me the Spirit of God was trying to show me the ELC orchestra. Wanda was on drums, loudly banging away on them and clashing the cymbals, I was on harp, Zey on her cello. Zey was on the front row I noticed. Our strings would break periodically, and Elvis, as conductor, would help fix the strings. Amanda had her crystal, but not as bells, it was like she was in cased from the shoulder down in a crystal chandelier, but it was not heavy upon her. It was as if it sat about an inch above her body by and an unseen force. Whenever she moved just a little, a beautiful sound came out.
Julie was walking through the orchestra isles handing out her poetry to each of the members. What I don’t know is who came up with the music to go with her poetry or who sang the words. Perhaps Elvis was singer as well conductor? Don’t know . . . .
Fairytale was playing the trumpet. And Maia was standing next to Wanda, holding two doves. The sound that came out of the doves were indeed part of the orchestra sound, as if they were “live” musical instruments so to speak.
The more we played, the more in tune and the better we sounded. Elvis, as conductor, was very patient with us, even when we were not quite in tune.
All the regular & returning members were in this orchestra, but I did not see what everyone was doing. So hope no feels left out.
This was revealed to me a couple of weeks ago, so some of the meaning may have been lost, as I wasn’t planning on posting it so tried to put it out of my mind.

Thats so cute....

TCE,
Natalie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I must identify with the "Mother" as I tend to do that with everyone and every thing...human and animal. I even get upset when my plants get sick or die

Wanda,

That archetype suits you very well, I think. But something of "Warrior" you must have too, because of your determination about accomplishing your mission and also that part of you being a combative free spirit. Anyway, you do have great strenght as a woman and a human being! :P

Page 3 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next