It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 6 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:13 am 
I TO HAVE SOME MORNING GLORYS, BUT THEY HAVEN'T BLOOMED YET. THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AS BLUE AS ELVIS'S EYES, DO YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE OF ME NOT MEDITATING? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:16 pm 
THANKS JULIE , I WEL TRY THAT TONIC. I HAVE TO GET SOME EGGS FIRST THO, AND WHEN I DO AND TRY WHAT YOU SUGESTED I WELL LET YOU KNOW IF IT HELPS. I TRIED AGAIN LAST NIGHT TO MEDITATE, AND I WOULD START TO SEE THINGS THEN IT WOULD GO AWAY. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, SO THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN JULIE. :D BARB!

Post subject: Star of Yenti
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Those are the morning glories that I have that came from Tupelo!!! Exactly like them when they bloom blue-so far mine are all coming out a purple-blue this year and I have all leaves and vines and few blooms-so the ground is TOO fertile! Okay, they "starve" from now on-I want the blue ones! Pink is okay-but please-blue ones!
Last year I didn't fertilze as I had the year before-this year I did because I thought they'd bloom better-so that's what I get for thinking. Thanks for the info!wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:37 am 
HUMMM! MAYBE THATS WHAT I DID WRONG, I PLANTED MY MORNING GLORYS IN MIRACLE GROW POTTING SOIL. :? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I really hope mine are not lost somewhere :cry:

W>anda did send me them but they did not arrive until now.

Will I still be abl e to plant them in August. And will they return next spring if they are kept outside during winter

Winters here in Belgium are similar to winters in UK.

Any tips, please

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: Planting
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

If you plant them where they will have the morning sun and afternoon is okay as long as it is partly shaded-they wilt easily in the hot sun. They need to have their "feet" damp all the time...not mud but they like water-if they look dry, they need water as long as it's not standing.
They should still bloom, and they make seeds at the ends of the bloom so went it falls off a little seed ball forms and it's like a green round pea, as the outer coating drys and turns light tan, the seeds are inside and they will soon come out when their tan case splits. Pick the seeds when the little ball sees to be about to dry and the skin split...or when you see it spliting. The seeds can be stored in a jar inside where they can finish drying should they not be and then put a lid on for the winter. The plants will all wither and dry up in the fall and have to be removed which is easy to do when they are very dry.
They will try to climb to the moon and will go up into trees or whatever-they need something tall to climb...as on the ground they don't do well and often turn yellow and croak. I swear they have "eyes" because they can find anything that is higher to climb and if they are pointed in the right direction-up they go! I was bitching about not having any blue blooms...and this morning I have ONE at the very top of my trellis...almost as if to say, okay, already-a blue one! I have way too many leaves and vines and very few blooms-but next year! I will have seeds from last year in case anyone doesn't get any from their plantings. Starve them and they may all be blue! But there is that rogue pink one in the bunch-I have no idea were it came from as for 4 years I had nothing but blue. Maybe fertlizer caused it also???wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:21 am 
WANDA HOW DID YOU GET THESE MORNING GLORYS FROM TUPELO? BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is not exactly what I experienced IN meditation, but some time afterwards when I sat here at the computer this late morning to look at the new postings.
As I did so, I smelled a very sweet and unknown scent like a very gentle perfume. First I wondered where it would come from, but could not find any source. So it came to my mind it was coming from our Forum or how should I express it...?! When I left the Forum, the scent was gone.. :roll:

Like a gentle breeze, like a gentle "hello"....

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine, it's beautiful! :D

Sometimes, when we get "in touch" with a Master or some evoluted person, we can feel an scent, sometimes related to roses. I know it's true, on my own experience and someother's too. (We have more senses than the physical ones).

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:35 pm 
YES CHRISTINE AND AMANDA LIKE ME SMELLING CHERRY CIGAR SMOKE IN MY APARTMENT! I HAVE NO DOUBTS AT ALL ABOUT WHERE THIS SMELL CAME FROM! FAIRYTALE!

Page 2 of 6 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next